Hop To
Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16
A
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by bdan68
The Bidens DO need to be investigated! Asking Ukraine to help with that is NOT a crime! Damn. Wake up and stop watching CNN!

Not a crime, but impeachable. Check this link: https://www.crf-usa.org/impeachment/high-crimes-and-misdemeanors.html

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Bidens DO need to be investigated!

there is a very long list of (mostly Democrats) that need to be investigated and indicted and if we can't introduce them to a rope, at least lock them up for the rest of their lives.....they are treasonous!.....at the least

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by akmtnrunner
The Bidens DO need to be investigated! Asking Ukraine to help with that is NOT a crime! Damn. Wake up and stop watching CNN!

Not a crime, but impeachable. Check this link: https://www.crf-usa.org/impeachment/high-crimes-and-misdemeanors.html

No it's not, and I won't read your fake news. President Trump was doing his job! You can't impeach him for doing his job. If it were up to me, Ukraine would not get any money from us, ever.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
An Honest Discussion of Impeachment

On 24hr campfire?

You poor pilgrim... grin

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
You always use radical left wing biased and fake sources,

" An honest discussion" the irony is lost on you when you keep quoting lies and falsehoods

Last edited by ribka; 12/13/19.
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
"Not a crime but impeachable." There is the BS.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Rossimp
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Again, no one is asserting we should not investigate our foreign enemies. This impeachment is about Trump asking our enemies to investigate domestic political rivals.

No,...Trump was asking Ukraine to investigate Ukranians who participated with Biden's corruption.

What is it that makes leftists such liars?

Well, there are multiple sources that say Bidens' names were omitted from the transcript, but it's hard to argue with this: Trump saying it himself that the Bidens were a topic in the phone call. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPORF1rZU2w

Saying as much does not make me a leftist or a liar.

More BS. No multiple anything. Your hero Vindman already testified to the accuracy of the call transcript under oath. You like making schitt up, don’t you.

I've not made anything up. I've only referenced facts. It's become quite clear most people here are very uncomfortable with them.

Why don’t you address Vindman’s testimony he’s a fact witness who was on the call and testified on behalf of Dems to the accuracy of the transcript, so did Morrison his boss who was on the call. No one on the call disputes the transcript. Your still peddling BS.

A
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A

Again, no one is asserting we should not investigate our foreign enemies. This impeachment is about Trump asking our enemies to investigate domestic political rivals.

No,...Trump was asking Ukraine to investigate Ukranians who participated with Biden's corruption.

Well, there are multiple sources that say Bidens' names were omitted from the transcript, but it's hard to argue with this: Trump saying it himself that the Bidens were a topic in the phone call. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPORF1rZU2w

The *real* issue is why you feel the need to humiliate yourself by getting on a forum full of conservatively minded people and spewing this nonsense.

Find the right pill for that. It's embarrassing to witness.

Outnumbered, certainly, but not humiliated. I've not gone out on any limbs, just referenced facts from solid sources, even Fox if you consider them solid. I said in my second post way back that I don't expect this to be productive. I started this thread out of disgust for the tone happening in D.C.. I've become more aware for the basis of which . . . fear of 'our guy' losing.

If you still think Trump is the best guy for the job, I can respect that. I'm okay with him staying in office. But not providing some amount of oversight that the constitution mandates . . . is dangerous to the future of our country. My hope is that we can hold our elected officials to some level of accountability to the oaths they swear.

I believe I've brought enough to the table for folks to chew on and rest my case. Have a good weekend, folks.

A
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A

More BS. No multiple anything. Your hero Vindman already testified to the accuracy of the call transcript under oath. You like making schitt up, don’t you.

I've not made anything up. I've only referenced facts. It's become quite clear most people here are very uncomfortable with them.

Why don’t you address Vindman’s testimony he’s a fact witness who was on the call and testified on behalf of Dems to the accuracy of the transcript, so did Morrison his boss who was on the call. No one on the call disputes the transcript. Your still peddling BS.

Because I concluded the testimony wasn't conclusive one way or another and wanted to keep the discussion to the things we knew for a fact.

Last edited by akmtnrunner; 12/13/19.
A
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by ribka
You always use radical left wing biased and fake sources,

" An honest discussion" the irony is lost on you when you keep quoting lies and falsehoods

Fox news is radical left wing? I never referenced CNN anywhere.

Alright, I do have to go.

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Because I concluded the testimony wasn't conclusive one way or another and wanted to keep the discussion to the things we knew for a fact.

What the hell are you talking about. Vindman, Morrison and another women who works for VP Pence were on the call and testified under oath that the call record presented by the President was accurate. Those are fact witnesses, what's not conclusive about that?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote=PaulBarnard][quote=akmtnrunner][quote=ribka]Hillary Clinton is running in 2020? Thats news to me

[quote=akmtnrunner][quote=ribka]Well -documented millions of dollars in bribes from Russia, China and the Ukraine given to the Clintons and Bidens during the Obama administration who refused to investigate. Now we know that the FBI, CIA and Dept of State are corrupt organizations, Based on the IG report, that repeatedly submitted false documents and held back exculpatory information to protect Biden and the Clintons.

Clear that any educated American citizen understands why Trump needed to initiate an investigation of our enemies bribing our publicly elected officials. Pretty dang simple

[quote=akmtnrunner]

Yet, factually correct. I've yet to see any counter facts. Only insults and mischaracterizations.

The fact is that Trump quip was not a serious call for an investigation. It was a damn joke. The fact is only the intellectually dishonest or the painfully dumb would assert that it was anything other than a damn wisecrack. Which camp are you in?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I never thought of the possibility that Jeff Obama had a brother here on the fire...........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I never thought of the possibility that Jeff Obama had a brother here on the fire...........

Very well could be a JellO puppet, sounds like him....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You wouldn't recognize a fact if it jumped up and bloodied your nose.

Your gullibility is astounding...assuming you are being honest, of course. I assume nothing about you, but I do recognize naivete.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Hillary Clinton is running in 2020? Thats news to me

Well -documented millions of dollars in bribes from Russia, China and the Ukraine given to the Clintons and Bidens during the Obama administration who refused to investigate. Now we know that the FBI, CIA and Dept of State are corrupt organizations, Based on the IG report, that repeatedly submitted false documents and held back exculpatory information to protect Biden and the Clintons.

Clear that any educated American citizen understands why Trump needed to initiate an investigation of our enemies bribing our publicly elected officials. Pretty dang simple

[b][/b]

Because it constitutes abuse of power when it comes from the President.

Biden engaged in massive abuse of power when he started taking kickbacks from Ukraine through his son.

Investigating Biden's political corruption isn't an abuse of power.

How it's done matters. That is the key here that I have been saying all along.

Not so fast. https://www.factcheck.org/2019/12/video-trumps-claims-on-ig-report-and-russia-investigation/

He called on Russian to investigate her back in 2016, when she was running against him, in the presidential election. Try to follow along. That, itself was not impeachable as he wasn't sitting president (and it's not part of this impeachment case), though it certainly raised some eyebrows and established a track record for that behavior.

Holy Fuggg, You're an IDIOT...

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Brad
An Honest Discussion of Impeachment

On 24hr campfire?

You poor pilgrim... grin

Well Brad, when a LYING LIBERAL TROLL uses the word "honest" in his origional post- That is pretty much a joke right there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JTman
Hillary Clinton is running in 2020? Thats news to me

Well -documented millions of dollars in bribes from Russia, China and the Ukraine given to the Clintons and Bidens during the Obama administration who refused to investigate. Now we know that the FBI, CIA and Dept of State are corrupt organizations, Based on the IG report, that repeatedly submitted false documents and held back exculpatory information to protect Biden and the Clintons.

[b][/b]

Because it constitutes abuse of power when it comes from the President.

Biden engaged in massive abuse of power when he started taking kickbacks from Ukraine through his son.

Investigating Biden's political corruption isn't an abuse of power.

How it's done matters. That is the key here that I have been saying all along.

Not so fast. https://www.factcheck.org/2019/12/video-trumps-claims-on-ig-report-and-russia-investigation/

He called on Russian to investigate her back in 2016, when she was running against him, in the presidential election. Try to follow along. That, itself was not impeachable as he wasn't sitting president (and it's not part of this impeachment case), though it certainly raised some eyebrows and established a track record for that behavior.

Holy Fuggg, You're an IDIOT...

I wonder how many times you have to repeat the punchline of a joke before he gets it.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

.......Maybe not! BUT CLUELESS IDIOT would suffice!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Ukraine is now our enemy? WTF over?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 16penny, 10ring1, 53 invisible), 2,303 guests, and 1,148 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,248
Posts18,466,936
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.