Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by jackmountain
VA. Army national guard is comprised of +/- 7500 troops
State troopers have a total of +/- 2100 troopers and agents.

9600 total. I'm betting MINIMUM 1/2 of those are on our side. Leaving 4800 tops.

We had 3500-4000 pissed off people show up to the board of supervisors meeting Wednesday night to demand we be declared 2A sanctuary and a lot more stuck out on the highway unable to get in.

They couldn't come close to taking HALF of Rockingham co. alone, much less the state. Northam better think long and hard.... He wants a war he'll get one. I'd hate to have to guess how many rounds of ammo are stored in this county alone.

I sure hope it doesn't go to bloodshed for you guys but if they do decide to go that route, Fuqk 'em up! Take no prisoners.

Good Luck.

What they fail to acknowledge, this isn't a college campus full of unarmed kids. They had better think long and hard about what they consider doing.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Just to put things in perspective, there are 95 counties in Virginia. 75 of them are now 2nd Amendment Sanctuaries.

Damn I’m proud of those people cool

What's that dumbass gonna do with the National Guard? Kill Em All??

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
We let it happen in Virginia, so goes the nation. This is the test bed for Bloomberg and his cronies.
It ain't happening.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
So by this reasoning we can send troops into illegal alien sanctuary cities to round up and deport all illegal aliens and arrest those that aided and assisted them and the politicians that passed those laws?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ar15a292f
So by this reasoning we can send troops into illegal alien sanctuary cities to round up and deport all illegal aliens and arrest those that aided and assisted them and the politicians that passed those laws?

Of course not, we only enforce unconstitutional laws in this country now.

IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Essentially the Governor and a large portion of the Virginia Legislature are threatening to commit a crime against the people of Virginia and use Law Enforcement and the National Guard to commit the crime and further commit the crime of murder against those that don't comply.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Let’s see... when Lincoln was amassing soldiers, VMI cadets were called. The governor said no because he knew it would mean those same VMI cadets would be told to turn their guns on the very people/communities from which they came. So...If the VA national guard is told do to the same thing, do you really think those soldiers will go back into the very communities from which they came and assist confiscation? A lot of people talk about the military turning on its people, but eventually, those soldiers will likely not be in the military and will have to return to those communities as citizens once again. The idea that a governor of a state would use a military arm on its own people is the very reason the second amendment exists. I don’t think these knuckleheads know what they are bandying about. It is the worst kind of fascistic action in modern AmericaN history. The guy should be tossed from office and charged with inciting violence, because I’m afraid that’s what it will end up to be.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The commander of the VANG needs to remind that idiot that the oath he and every Guard member took was to support and defend the Constitution, not the government. And especially not a tyrannical government.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
If it comes, it will not just be Virginians fighting tyranny.

I would expect at least a few Patriots from outside the commonwealth lending a hand.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Practically every County sheriffs dept. in upstate NY refuses to enforce the SAFE act.. It doesn't make much difference really, the law still stands and the State police will, can and do enforce it. Tens of thousands of second amendment supporters marched in protest of the SAFE act in Albany, I was one of them but that didn't make any difference to our communist rulers either and the law still stands. If these unconstitutinal laws are ever to be repealed, patriots are going to have to do it and make no mistake, it's going to involve plenty of bloodshed. The courts are not going to save us.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
They like to talk about the need to enforce and obey the law, but they ignore the Supreme Law, the Constitution, in favor of their petty little Johnny come lately gun control law.

The solution to gun confiscation in the USA will eventually be the use of blue helmets from foreign countries. Te politicians in the US have done a fantabulous job of pissing off the whole world to the point they'd relish the opportunity to kill Americans. When you see the blue helmets coming, it's war.

LOL
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Dess
“I would hope they either resign in good conscience, because they cannot uphold the law CONSTITUTION which they are sworn to uphold, or they're prosecuted for failure to fulfill their oath,”

Does that also apply to sanctuary cities?...Hypocrites...I didn't think so.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Just to put things in perspective, there are 95 counties in Virginia. 75 of them are now 2nd Amendment Sanctuaries.

Where were all of these people during the elections? That's the problem.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Fireball2
They like to talk about the need to enforce and obey the law, but they ignore the Supreme Law, the Constitution, in favor of their petty little Johnny come lately gun control law.

The solution to gun confiscation in the USA will eventually be the use of blue helmets from foreign countries. Te politicians in the US have done a fantabulous job of pissing off the whole world to the point they'd relish the opportunity to kill Americans. When you see the blue helmets coming, it's war.
It needs to be taken care of before any blue helmets get here and the ones who wrote and voted for the unconstitutional laws need to be the ones shedding blood, right along with the commie fuucks that keep electing them to office.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
It has been almost 100 years since Federal troops have been called in to quell hostilities on Blair Mountain.

Do you think there is a Democrat alive in Va who is aware of what pissed of Rednecks are capable of?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wonder if the leftards took time to consider how many Guardsmen have ARs at home in the safe?

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I have never owned or cared to own an AR type rifle. No use for one what so ever. That has now changed. I will be getting one shortly and I have no idea where it might have to be used in defense of our constitutional rights. Gentlemen have a good day. Ed k

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Showdog75

Where were all of these people during the elections? That's the problem.

I would guess they were in the voting booth.

“These people” ie. country folk in Texas, by voting 80% for Ted Cruz, saved us from a Senator Beto O’Rourke by a mere 2% statewide margin.

It’s always the major urban areas that are the problem, ours are still growing, one of these election cycles we could be Virginia all over again.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kent State

Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

384 members (10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 47 invisible), 2,582 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,714
Posts18,457,001
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.