Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Dont remember ...
Probably drunk as fugg slipping her spike the vaginal destroyer with her feet pinned up by her head looking like the trix rabbit.

Anniversary is the Ides of March .....

Khan/ wife thinks I wanted it that day cause it was mid month payday in the military.

Yeah right.......

Last edited by renegade50; 12/15/19.
GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
We went out on a taco run to a town 6 miles away.

When we got back and having a few beers she asked me this question:DO YOU WANT TO LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOUR GRAND CHILDREN.

Any gal that will talk to you like that got's to be a winner.

So far it's been 43 years.

I am lucky.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by plainsman456
We went out on a taco run to a town 6 miles away.

When we got back and having a few beers she asked me this question:DO YOU WANT TO LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOUR GRAND CHILDREN.

Any gal that will talk to you like that got's to be a winner.

So far it's been 43 years.

I am lucky.

Dang. Sounds almost like a veiled threat!

I'm sure you made the correct decision. laugh

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Jul-Aug 2000 I just re-enlisted and my 1SG comes up to me and goes how you getting your family to Arizona. My GF now wife just had our daughter. I said I'm taking them with me, he goes the Army isn't paying you to move them. Then he said you need to get married. That weekend drove to Oregon my gf now wife worked for IHS. I said we need to get married lol.. been married 19 plus yrs..

Last edited by 79S; 12/15/19.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
In a Jaguar E Type, right before she dropped me off to go brief for a flight in Pensacola where I was in flight training. Still with me 38 years this December 18.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Who the hell is that with your wife??!!!

She still looks the same. You were striht from Central Casting back in the old days.

(I might consider you've seen photos me and Mrs. Hatari back when I was buff and shaggy haired, so let's just forget about all this??)

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by slumlord
My parents were getting assigned to a US Embassy in East Africa

I was 18, about to be homeless when Dad did the Colonel Kurtz thing with the house, the cars, the horses, the boat, the dogs.

Lived in my girlfriend's bedroom for a couple weeks. 😄

that story deserves more than 2 sentences - the Kurtz part, not the marriage

I guessing "Sell the home, the cars, the wife, the kids" and whatever else was in the tape they played to Martin Sheen before they sent him after Kurtz

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I proposed 25 years ago, right about now.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by renegade50
Dont remember ...
Probably drunk as fugg slipping her spike the vaginal destroyer with her feet pinned up by her head looking like the trix rabbit.

Khan/ wife thinks I wanted it that day cause it was mid month payday in the military.

Yeah right.......

Holy fugk dude

Ides of March

11th for us

Mine and your birthdays are a week apart

God's tellin us something....

hahaha

suicide pact???

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Dont remember ...

Yeah right.......

Holy fugk dude

Ides of March

11th for us

hahaha

suicide pact???

Uh road trip to Nashville for a bro trip

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I don’t remember, but my wife does because she brought it up a couple of weeks ago. Apparently I stopped by the dental office that she worked at. At some point in the conversation I suggested that maybe we should get married. She then asked if we could have a date and I said “sure let me go home and get cleaned up”. She then had to clarify what have a date meant. At some point I probably would have figured it out.

Last edited by Farming; 12/15/19.
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
On top of the ski mountain @ Sunday River Maine. Great weekend ski trip and luckily she said yes. 21 years ago come this January. I’ll never forget the proposal. (Got it on camera) lol! We were married exactly 9 months later.

"If I couldn't laugh I would go insane." JB
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dont remember ...

Yeah right.......

Haha you got me rollin

Yup.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
The ring was tucked into the toe of a Christmas stocking. Santa knew what she really wanted I guess. We have been married for 26 years.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We both took a taxi to her house after attending the 1973 Marine Corps Birthday Ball in Rota Spain. As i walked her the last block to her home, we stopped and I got a kiss, then asker he to marry me. She said yes, but I needed to ask her dad, who was very sick in bed, in her house. I came over in the next few days and went into her dad's bedroom. I did not speak a single word of Spanish, but my future wife translated for me. He was so sick he couldn't speak, but he took my hand and her hand and squeezed them together and looked at me and smiled, and nodded his head. He died on 1 Jan 1974. My future wife told me that it was a custom in Spain that she wear black for one year and that we could not get married for at least another year. I kept bugging her over the next few months and finally her mother told her to go ahead and get married, which we did on 15 March 1974.

[Linked Image]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Dont remember ...

Yeah right.......

Holy fugk dude

Ides of March

11th for us

hahaha

suicide pact???

Ahhhhhh.
Not an option.

How about shrooms in Vegas instead???
Lol!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Shrooms good
Peyote?

Anniversary on the 11th
Nana's birthday on the 10th

gawd

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In 2012 our son was a software engineer at Amazon and he invited me to lunch in Seattle.
He wanted to ask me how to propose to his girl friend. I told him how I proposed to his mother.
The check arrived and he said to me, "Don't get cheap with me now!" ala Newman in Jurassic Park.

I told the wife about my day, and she called up our son and said I proposed all wrong.
I had told my wife in 1977 that she always had the option, and there was no pressure. Two days later she opted to exercise the option.

My son listened to his mother and proposed to his girlfriend on one knee, in her garden, with a flower in his hand.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Havn't done shrooms since I helped silent Bob put together a waterbed frame

Took us 12 hours, next day all we had to show for it was a band aid in the floor

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I was 24 and working the booking desk at our jail,we had lived together a lil over 2 years at the time. Back then you had to sign up for Insurance when it was open or wait till the next year. I worked off nights and told her we had a class come up that Mon am, I went and bought her a ring and asked her when she came in from work that afternoon. The next day it was a done deal for the next 31 1/2 years. Would I change any thing about it, not for all the money in the world. Would I give all the money in the world to have her back,you bet and then some. She passed Aug 13 last year. If you are lucky enough to have a great wife treat her right it pays off in the long run. Ps Cancer Sucks.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
We both took a taxi to her house after attending the 1973 Marine Corps Birthday Ball in Rota Spain. As i walked her the last block to her home, we stopped and I got a kiss, then asker he to marry me. She said yes, but I needed to ask her dad, who was very sick in bed, in her house. I came over in the next few days and went into her dad's bedroom. I did not speak a single word of Spanish, but my future wife translated for me. He was so sick he couldn't speak, but he took my hand and her hand and squeezed them together and looked at me and smiled, and nodded his head. He died on 1 Jan 1974. My future wife told me that it was a custom in Spain that she wear black for one year and that we could not get married for at least another year. I kept bugging her over the next few months and finally her mother told her to go ahead and get married, which we did on 15 March 1974.

[Linked Image]

Wow Phil Mrs Kati aint changed a bit, but that uniform might be a lil snug on ya now. I know it happens to the best of us.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

713 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1234, 69 invisible), 3,514 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,271
Posts18,467,379
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.