Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
....for kids today.

Our daughter wore her Trump 2020 MAGA T-shirt to school. She said her history teacher “seems like one of those idiot Hilary supporters” and same goes for her vice principal. 😁

I told her to be respectful but if they tell her to remove it or cover it she is to politely refuse and inform them that he IS the President and she supports our President.

I doubt that they’ll say anything since this area is predominantly conservative and a lot of kids have worn similar MAGA stuff but you never know what crawls up a liberals ass and eats away at them, they’re psychologically ill and therefore unpredictable.

The vice principal baked cookies last year that made everyone sick that ate even half a cookie. If that bitch has any issues with the shirt I’ll lose myshit. I told my daughter that I’d love to make that bitch cry, my daughter said and I quote...”anyone that supported Hilary deserves more than crying” 😂

Our daughter and a bunch of her friends have started a patriotic day each week where they wear Trump and MAGA clothes. I love it and support them completely.

Our children are 4.0gpa students and in history she’s getting 105% with the extra credit assignments she’s done so retribution for wearing something that offends snowflakes is not a concern. I really doubt they’ll say anything considering how conservative this area is but I don’t trust liberals so we’re prepared.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Cool Aces! Let us know how it went.

Dave
Sticks and stones may break my bones ... but hollow-points expand on impact.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good Girl!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Awesome!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Glad she has a brain.

Also glad you are backing her use of it. smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Good job, dad !

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I wish this would begin a trend.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Patiently awaiting the follow-up.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by DMc
Patiently awaiting the follow-up.
Ditto!!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
cool good job Aces! ; ]

Trump Won!
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Good job raising good kids Aces!

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DownWind
Cool Aces! Let us know how it went.

This^^^
Good job, Ace

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've been pleased with my kids' school. K-12..

3 of my son and daughter's high school teachers go to our church, 3 of their elementary teachers did too.

Couple others and a vice principal are monthly route customers of our family business.

The ones I don't know, my daughter says are center thinking, (she knows what to pick out and listen for).

Besides my son is majoring in math, physics at SU here, and my girl is ag, pre veternar academy program at our high school.

Not much opportunity to interact with commies/marxists- not in Mid Tn outside of a military base.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

excellent. great to see parents doing a good job of raising educated, intelligent children

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
....for kids today.

Our daughter wore her Trump 2020 MAGA T-shirt to school. She said her history teacher “seems like one of those idiot Hilary supporters” and same goes for her vice principal. 😁

I told her to be respectful but if they tell her to remove it or cover it she is to politely refuse and inform them that he IS the President and she supports our President.

I doubt that they’ll say anything since this area is predominantly conservative and a lot of kids have worn similar MAGA stuff but you never know what crawls up a liberals ass and eats away at them, they’re psychologically ill and therefore unpredictable.

The vice principal baked cookies last year that made everyone sick that ate even half a cookie. If that bitch has any issues with the shirt I’ll lose myshit. I told my daughter that I’d love to make that bitch cry, my daughter said and I quote...”anyone that supported Hilary deserves more than crying” 😂

Our daughter and a bunch of her friends have started a patriotic day each week where they wear Trump and MAGA clothes. I love it and support them completely.

Our children are 4.0gpa students and in history she’s getting 105% with the extra credit assignments she’s done so retribution for wearing something that offends snowflakes is not a concern. I really doubt they’ll say anything considering how conservative this area is but I don’t trust liberals so we’re prepared.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If that bitch has any issues with the shirt I’ll lose myshit. I told my daughter that I’d love to make that bitch cry

A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
I’ll report back later today when I find out how it went. I don’t expect any problems but I’m prepared for anything that comes.

I haven’t heard from my daughter yet so I expect nothing happened but I’ll update this later after her game once we’ve had a chance to talk. 👍

Thanks for the positive words.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
You've raised your children well, sir!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
A few years ago in Beaverton Oregon, my nephew wore a home-painted T shirt that said "Marriage is for Adam and Eve- - - -not Adam and Steve"- - - -on gay pride day. When he refused to remove it or cover it up, the school TRIED to suspend him. It did not go well for them when my attorney brother (his other uncle) got involved. He ended up getting an apology from the school, and an interview from the local TV news anchor!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
You are raising them to be good Americans

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Bill, you are a habitual line stepper. I knew I liked you for good reason! wink

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

164 members (24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugemag, 260madman, 338reddog, 32 invisible), 1,227 guests, and 1,012 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,219
Posts18,447,467
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.