Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Just trying to help. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
It’s not helping. Going to go just look at it next week.
I repeat just look I promised!
Africa when I hit 50.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Take cash,Fred. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Take cash,Fred. wink

😏🤫

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by xverminator
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I’m glad you agree it’s time to end this...But, first, let’s correct your record of facts, and call it good, since Fred probably won’t respond.

I was there on the Antelope hunt...

Driving to Wyo and at camp before we started the hunt, Fred suggested everyone do head-shots only on doe’s. I’m not sure if everyone was in agreement, but Fred was definitely going to try and head shoot a doe.

I wasn’t with Fred when he made the shot. I was told by two guys who were there, that Fred called a head shot as he was getting set up to shoot.

Ethical shot? That’s up to everyone to decide for themselves, and many have shared their feelings on the LR Shooting thread
ad nauseam.

Who started this? You did. You weren’t happy making your initial post about the shot being lucky and unethical. When you didn’t get a response from Fred, or anyone else for that matter, you popped off again with another smartassed post....Seemd like booze may have been involved.

I finally responded to you, not in a derogatory way, but rather explaining, I wasn’t there for the kill shot, but Fred had called head shot before a trigger ever broke.

I told you this once already, I had no problem with your feelings of the shot being poorly advised, or unethical in your mind or others. But, if you truly wanted to communicate your feelings and not create a mess, you would have simply sent Fred a PM about it.

It’s obvious you have carried some heavy heartburn for Fred over his battles with Larry and to the lowest levels it had sunk - on both sides. Both sides!

XV-You wanted this shît-show more than anyone else, and you got it...And now all of us, including you, look like a sad crew of fûck’n idiots.

I’m glad you’re finally going to stfu and move on....I hope the best for Gabriel and a bright future.

GFY 🖕🏾😎

#PlankOwnerPNWMafia

Actually "toady", I said Frud could have the last word, not you. You are not off the hook yet......

After all, you did offer to kick my ass and bury me ass up in Missourah, right.....?

What, no taking the high road and offering a PM first?

Tell you what, after your done kissing ass all across the sub forums, pretending to be something that you're not, take my number from Fred..........

X-V

High Road - PM’s to you and ask for your digits?

Son, I’m not looking for your Grindr dating app profile.

You can always hang another picture of those Farmers Only paws of yours in lieu of game animals. We’re all easily entertained by you and your endeavors.

😎

1-(888)SAD-CÙNT. Thank me later beav.

Last edited by fredIII; 12/14/19.
IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Pretty.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Thank you Fred. It's a M 70 Custom High Grade Featherweight .270 Winchester.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

nice wood..... pusher smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Thank you,Irfubar. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Floorplate on above M 70.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by fredIII
Take cash,Fred. wink

😏🤫

Took some talking but I’m gonna take cash and if it’s right well 😉

Last edited by fredIII; 12/14/19.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Another Früd “Lucky” shot . Phone Skope was set on Fred to evaluate the muzzle break so the fact the round hit about a 20” rock at a shade over a mile (1785 yds IIRC, notice the barrel elevation from prone).

But I’m sure it was probably just another lucky shot by a 2 bit redneck hack with no talent, shït wares and no clue what he is doing as well. Fück your resume Früd!

https://youtu.be/n3d13bWtLgw

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Take cash,Fred. wink

😏🤫

Took some talking but I’m gonna take cash and if it’s right well 😉

Good luck Fred,I hope it works out for you. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Ya'll are doing good............. !whistle Notice the lack of participation? Except, from everyone but you guys....?

X-V

Last edited by xverminator; 12/17/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
PNW LR SYNDICATE...............(grin)!!

X-V

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Vermin,
I made the mistake of toggling your post. (As I was curious too what Beaver10 was defening) My response will be my last as you are on ignore!, so here you go.
You Operating with a cloak hiding your identity. Then making threats and false accusations only true coward would operate in this manner.
I truly appreciate my friend Beaver10 for coming to my aid. But it was not necessary.

If not obvious to everyone Beaver10 knows me personally he’s been to my home and sat at my table. He also knows that I’m not hiding behind my user name says shït that I wouldn’t say face to face with anyone on this site
In FACT everyone who actually knows me knows this is what you get 100% of the time. I Certainly don’t hide my identity in shame! And I’m far form scared of a scrap.

To the tough guy side of your facts it’s beyond obvious that you think very highly of yourself and you are willing to Stoop to What ever level needed to get the upper hand.
“Donate to Gabriel” not happening I wish the kid the absolute best in life. I truly mean that, but the tactics you are using trying to win this fight, you created are text book creepO. Your tactics are how catholic priests rape little boys and ministers stole tens of thousands of dollars from their parish. Use the less fortunate as a shield is discussing I would hang my head in shame for months if I got caught being such a sleaze ball. ( but I’m sure it’s just another day as a big shot for you).
It certainly explains and strengthens the reason you have such deep hate for me and what I did to your hero as I see through your BS. (This thread is all the proof needed) It’s clear you wish to be more than you are. I hope you find the missing pieces.

In short Mark set the record straight but I thought you should know that I see you for what you are and I laugh at the fact you cannot shoot anywhere near I.

Vermin I hope that some day you gain enough courage and confidence to be able to say all the things you have said to me with out hiding who you are. 😉

Beaver10 is probably the only other person involved in this that has a shred of decency! While I've received no other offer of an "ass kicking", I will still acknowledge all threats.....Call me! Frud has the number and I'm happy to oblige.....

X-V

Last edited by xverminator; 12/17/19.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hey X,

[bleep] off, you have no value to add !

IMMHO

wink

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by kingston
So, you’re the ässhole from Stockton, CA who butt dialing me 6 times today.

The first seven times I called back, all I got was Spanish. Then two hours later you call again and ask why I keep calling.

I say, “you called me first.”

You say (in English), “no I didn’t.”

I say, “You called me first.”

I figured referencing the call log wasn’t going to be an effective strategy, so I just kept saying “you called me first”, until you hung up.

True story.

Sorry Kingston the kids had the phone and they have been using the Rosetta Stone

Damn...letting your kids have a sex toy...now that's progressive...even for a left coaster

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

629 members (1234, 19rabbit52, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 64 invisible), 2,619 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,689
Posts18,456,528
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.