A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by szihn

C. S. Wheatley.1926,
Not George Washington.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
V
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
V

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Virginia confiscation of guns is a test of the people. If the democrats are successful they will try it in every state until they have all the guns. At the same time they will be thinning the conservatives.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 12/17/19.
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
So much bluster and bulls hitt. Wonder how many will stand and fight when the shiit hits the fan?

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Welcome to the Great Awakening.......

X-V

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by WAM
So much bluster and bulls hitt. Wonder how many will stand and fight when the shiit hits the fan?

The only thing that matters is, will you?

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
When one takes the Oath to uphold and defend the Constitution, it is not on a time table, it is for life......jus sayin.
True dat....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by WAM

I got 5$ sez he won't...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by WAM

I got 5$ sez he won't...

That covers about 3/4 of the Fudds here at the Fire.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Said this a number of times, and meant it every time. I’m a radical that way.....

"I, David William Daniel Walter, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by WAM

I got 5$ sez he won't...

Smart folks don't telegraph punches, carry on.

'If you say the parent you were most afraid when you were a kid was your dad, you grew up in the city.'
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Raeford
[quote=steve4102][quote=Bristoe]Something else,...Appalachia is a region that transcends state lines. In fact, Appalachia is a Nation in itself,..and it can be very clannish.

As far as Virginia politics go it is purely a #'s[population] game, the Appalachian region has held off the democrats for as long as possible but the #'s finally flipped to a great enough degree that we can no longer sustain the majority.

No [bleep],I think us country folk are pulling our weight.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Sadly, that lone blue county in southwest Virginia is where I currently reside. We are staunchly red with the exception of Blacksburg and Virginia Tech which has 36K +/- students along with another 10K student University[Radford U ] on the western county border. Again, it's shear numbers where a primarily rural county is now dominated by Higher Ed and what that brings.
On a bright note Montgomery County's Board of Supervisors did vote and pass by a 4-3 vote to adopt 2nd Amendment Sanctuary status last night.

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
If gun owners can organize in Va to resist the push to confiscate their guns why ow why can't they organize a tax revolt?
The true power is 100% and always in the flow of money. The people have been so dumbed down and/or become so cowardly that they can't see the simple truth. In the next 2 weeks, if the gun owners of VA simply stopped paying ALL state taxes and let the governor know they would not pay another cent until he resigned and all the new anti-gun laws are repealed the whole thing would turn around at break-neck speed. You see, when all the gun owners do this the burden on the non-gun owners will increase to a point they also see that it's very easy to simply join the gun owners side because they cops can't arrest 12,000,000 people for not paying them to "just follow orders".
Tax revolt is the ultimate weapon in all political struggle if you can simply organize and as you can see, for a common cause it's not even very hard to do. Millions of gun owners in Va are coming together to say no to confiscation now, so it is very very easy to take this step and cease 100% control of the purse strings.
Saying no now is a defensive measure but the traitors will not stop. Nothing at all is done to do political harm to them personally. Tax revolt will cut them off and prove to all of them that they can be held accountable and they they can be stripped of ALL their powers. Even the cops who work for the traitor can't work for free for very long. If the cops attack make sure they are WAY out gunned and out maneuvered. Keep in mind, they all live somewhere just like the patriotic Americans do. When it's 4:00 AM for you at your home it the same time for them at theirs

Anyone that believes this is going to be resolved without the threat and/or use of deadly force is stupid beyond measure. But a tax revolt is the least violent way it can be solved.

Last edited by szihn; 12/17/19.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All Virginians need to come together and get rid of racist politicians.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Unfortunately their brains morph, once they become demigods for life on a corrupt court.

ANYTHING could happen to the 2A if decided by the court. Beware!

I really don't trust the SCOTUS to make a clearly defined & unambiguous ruling....................ever, that fully supports our rights.

Always a lot of if''s, and's, but's & gobbleygook language that remains open to more interpretations & additional court cases.

Not having an insurance vote beyond needing Roberts for a clear win just makes it that more scary.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by szihn
If gun owners can organize in Va to resist the push to confiscate their guns why ow why can't they organize a tax revolt?
The true power is 100% and always in the flow of money. The people have been so dumbed down and/or become so cowardly that they can't see the simple truth. In the next 2 weeks, if the gun owners of VA simply stopped paying ALL state taxes and let the governor know they would not pay another cent until he resigned and all the new anti-gun laws are repealed the whole thing would turn around at break-neck speed. You see, when all the gun owners do this the burden on the non-gun owners will increase to a point they also see that it's very easy to simply join the gun owners side because they cops can't arrest 12,000,000 people for not paying them to "just follow orders".
Tax revolt is the ultimate weapon in all political struggle if you can simply organize and as you can see, for a common cause it's not even very hard to do. Millions of gun owners in Va are coming together to say no to confiscation now, so it is very very easy to take this step and cease 100% control of the purse strings.
Saying no now is a defensive measure but the traitors will not stop. Nothing at all is done to do political harm to them personally. Tax revolt will cut them off and prove to all of them that they can be held accountable and they they can be stripped of ALL their powers. Even the cops who work for the traitor can't work for free for very long. If the cops attack make sure they are WAY out gunned and out maneuvered. Keep in mind, they all live somewhere just like the patriotic Americans do. When it's 4:00 AM for you at your home it the same time for them at theirs

Anyone that believes this is going to be resolved without the threat and/or use of deadly force is stupid beyond measure. But a tax revolt is the least violent way it can be solved.

If you work, taxes are withheld & you have no control, same for sales tax, no control............maybe a little on paying property taxes.

Things aren't quite the same as in 1776, so how do you propose that we withhold paying most taxes today?

MM

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[quote=steve4102][quote=Bristoe]Something else,...Appalachia is a region that transcends state lines. In fact, Appalachia is a Nation in itself,..and it can be very clannish.

As far as Virginia politics go it is purely a #'s[population] game, the Appalachian region has held off the democrats for as long as possible but the #'s finally flipped to a great enough degree that we can no longer sustain the majority.

No [bleep],I think us country folk are pulling our weight.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Sadly, that lone blue county in southwest Virginia is where I currently reside. We are staunchly red with the exception of Blacksburg and Virginia Tech which has 36K +/- students along with another 10K student University[Radford U ] on the western county border. Again, it's shear numbers where a primarily rural county is now dominated by Higher Ed and what that brings.
On a bright note Montgomery County's Board of Supervisors did vote and pass by a 4-3 vote to adopt 2nd Amendment Sanctuary status last night.

This is the way it is in every state. The entire state is red and the few large cities and surrounding suburbia are blue.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
It's the pink areas in lots of states that need the work. Sure, lots of counties in say Minnesota show 'red', but they are really pink, meaning maybe 5% more voted R than D. Which is sad.

They should be RED

'If you say the parent you were most afraid when you were a kid was your dad, you grew up in the city.'
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
ham ka chan muther-fu-kers, bring it!

Trump Won!
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1minute, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 54 invisible), 2,730 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,365
Posts18,469,032
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.