Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Looks like Barr and the Deep State have successfully railroaded General Flynn and corrupted another Judge.

Good job AG Barr.

Judge Rejects Flynn Lawyer Sidney Powell’s Request For Brady Material – Sets Sentencing For January 28

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...material-sets-sentencing-for-january-28/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Same evidence to FREE FLYNN currently being used to INDICT others [GJ]?
[302]_mod [1] count.
Who listened in [2] count [FISA?]
…………
[6] counts.
FBI agent [1][P] - FLYNN interview……..
If FISA warrant was ILLEGAL……….
If FISA warrant predicated on ILLEGAL/UNCORROBORATED……..
If FISA 'actors' purposely withheld exculpatory evidence from the court………….
[Watch] what happens next.
Q

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
"Fruit of the Poisonous tree"..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by K22
[302]_mod [1] count.
…………
[6] counts.
Q

I said long ago that this smells of fruit of the poisonous tree. Was the phony dossier used as a piece of the evidence used to establish the special counsel? Or were any of the FISA findings used to secure the special counsel?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by K22
[302]_mod [1] count.
…………
[6] counts.
Q

I said long ago that this smells of fruit of the poisonous tree. Was the phony dossier used as a piece of the evidence used to establish the special counsel? Or were any of the FISA findings used to secure the special counsel?

Apparently Judge Sullivan disagrees

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How exactly us this Barr's fault? Flynn admittedly got screwed, but plead guilty before Barr was appointed, a mistake I think, as it got him pretty much nothing.

AFA I can tell, this is on the judge.

Trump should and will, I believe, pardon Flynn or commute the sentence.

What fresh Hell is this?
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by K22
[302]_mod [1] count.
…………
[6] counts.
Q

Apparently Judge Sullivan disagrees

Funny how to you Barr and others are bad because they don't march in lockstep with that weird imaginative movie you have going on in your head of how all of this should play out.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Yep, for sure.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Tick, Tock , dummy........

X-V

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
Looks like Barr and the Deep State have successfully railroaded General Flynn and corrupted another Judge.

Good job AG Barr.

Judge Rejects Flynn Lawyer Sidney Powell’s Request For Brady Material – Sets Sentencing For January 28

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...material-sets-sentencing-for-january-28/

If Trump does not intervene and grant full pardon and exoneration, some in my extended family will not vote Trump in 2020. There are others too, who should be rescued from injustice.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sorry 'bout your luck........

X-V

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Pappy348
How exactly us this Barr's fault? Flynn admittedly got screwed, but plead guilty before Barr was appointed, a mistake I think, as it got him pretty much nothing.

AFA I can tell, this is on the judge.

Trump should and will, I believe, pardon Flynn or commute the sentence.

Because Barr is the head of the DOJ.

Because the DOJ (Barr) has refused to release exculpatory Brady Material to Flynn's new defense lawyer.

AG Bill Barr Chooses to Protect Rosenstein Over Full Disclosure in Flynn Case…

Regardless of whether you would support or not support the vigorous defense of Michael Flynn, I would hope we would all agree a fulsome discovery of all relevant background material is a cornerstone of justice appropriately applied.

With that in mind it is concerning how Attorney General Bill Barr would prefer to keep DOJ conduct against Flynn hidden from public review. Consider…

♦Would it be valuable for Federal Judge Emmet Sullivan to know the FBI was discussing how to “lock in” charges against [Flynn] in a “formal chargeable way”?
https://www.scribd.com/document/377540616/PS-LP-Text-Messages-Dec-2016-May-2017#from_embed

♦Would it be valuable for Federal Judge Emmet Sullivan to consider how Special Counsel Robert Mueller requested DAG Rod Rosenstein to provide leverage against [Mike Flynn Jr] to coerce a plea against Michael Flynn in the second scope memo?
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...iscussion-thread-download-links-and-pdf/

♦Would it be relevant for the purposes of Judge Emmet Sullivan to consider how former National Security Advisor Susan Rice was portraying Lt. General Flynn, as a target for intelligence community concern, prior to President Trump taking office?

♦ Would it be important for Flynn’s defense to have the full and unredacted text messages of the investigators and accusers against Michael Flynn as they plotted their strategy?

♦ Would it be important to know what “classified briefing material” would be “in the interests of fairness” to Lt. Gen Michael Flynn?

If you find yourself saying: yes, regardless of support for or against Flynn, it would be fair and in the correct course of justice for all relevant evidence to be known to both the public and defense…. Then ask yourself why isn’t that view held by AG Bill Barr?

Attorney General Bill Barr was granted the power to declassify all five of the examples cited above which directly relate to the prior DOJ and FBI motives in their investigation of Michael Flynn…. there are many, many more. Yet, AG Bill Barr has done nothing to provide that fulsome discovery.

AG Bill Barr doesn’t need a court order to provide the truth. Currently the prosecution of Michael Flynn is directly under Bill Barr’s authority. Heck, the President of the United States has authorized Bill Barr to declassify any/all material that may be needed in the honest search or truth and justice. And Bill Barr has done absolutely nothing.

But it’s actually worse. AG Barr has gone to court to argue he is under no obligation to provide the declassified material to anyone; for anything.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...tein-over-full-disclosure-in-flynn-case/

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
In criminal law, seminal jurist William Blackstone said: “It is better that ten guilty persons escape than one innocent suffer.”

In AG Barr’s modern interpretation: “it is better that one innocent man suffer than have guilty institutions be discovered.”

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I just don’t trust Barr

Sam......

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
When your box has no windows or doors, it is very hard to have a 40,000ft. view. Without a 40,000ft. view and because of an enclosed box, the movie in one's head is faulty. And since it's faulty, then the leaven has ruined the whole loaf.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (10ring1, 12344mag, 16penny, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 51 invisible), 2,469 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,242
Posts18,466,861
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.