Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Good to see the snowflakes already melting. Lol

They go from their happy place to cry room in a matter of minutes:

Trump is impeached.....YAY

Oh, yeah, forgot, it doesn't mean a thing. He will still win and out damnrat party is doomed. Boo

Wonder when RGB will be replaced so we can really watch their antics.

Maybe a Senate confirmation will take the place of the impeachment vote early 2020. She sure as hell won't have the batteries to go another 4 years

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Heads need to roll.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Trump's going to be riding a pommel horse in the New York State Penitentiary gymnasium in 2020. The only thing that he'll be taking off is the gag-ball from his mouth when the other inmates are done with him.

The Dems gang-raped this weakling and rode train on his weakling ass.

Do you always have homosexual fantasies involving Trump? I bet you did with Barry Obama too, you little queer, you. I bet in the Obama ones you were the bottom.

Listen up, [bleep]. In real life I would snap your neck like a breadstick. But go on and be an internet tough guy. You would beg for death.

Pretty spooky.
[Linked Image from askideas.com]

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Squidge
The idea is to hold the articles of impeachment and not send them to the Senate until the Senate trial rules are agreed upon. Politically a smart move that puts pressure on McConnel and Senate Republicans, Trump also wants his day in court asap and this would deny him that leaving him twisting in the wind. It also would allow more time for collecting evidence for the House prosecutors to use at the Senate trial.

And by "more" evidence, you mean "some" evidence, because there is not a damn thing that has been presented so far that meets the standard of evidence.

The damning evidence against Nixon didn't become public until after the articles impeachment passed the House, so yes, "more" than just strong circumstantial evidence.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Trump's going to be riding a pommel horse in the New York State Penitentiary gymnasium in 2020. The only thing that he'll be taking off is the gag-ball from his mouth when the other inmates are done with him.

Do you always have homosexual fantasies involving Trump? I bet you did with Barry Obama too, you little queer, you. I bet in the Obama ones you were the bottom.

Listen up, [bleep]. In real life I would snap your neck like a breadstick. But go on and be an internet tough guy. You would beg for death.

Pretty spooky.
[Linked Image from askideas.com]

LMAO !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
If the dems of this country try to actually remove the president...people will die in the streets

I’m not one to scream revolt every ten minutes like some here either. This could be the beginning of the end for the dems...and I’m talking the fuc*ing end. Like bang flop end

GOD Bless America
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Quak
If the dems of this country try to actually remove the president...people will die in the streets

I’m not one to scream revolt every ten minutes like some here either. This could be the beginning of the end for the dems...and I’m talking the fuc*ing end. Like bang flop end

lol. Die in the streets? lol

Get over yourself. Fake tough guys like Trump* get abused to death because they are weak. The strong prey on the weak. lol

* = impeached loser

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The historical lesson here is that weaklings like Trump* and Bill Clinton* get preyed upon by the strong. That's nature at its finest.

* = impeached loser

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 280shooter

His previous quotes:

"When I played football for Covington Catholic (Park Hills) in Kentucky we used to make plebes like (redacted) lick our balls in the shower as a rite of passage. Most of the plebes hated it like hell but guys like (redacted) pretended to hate it but actually got hard while doing it."

"Back in 1978 Coach Lynn Ray told us we needed to back off the undergrads when (redacted) nearly choked to death on loads from blowing the offensive line on the bus coming home from our playoff game against South Warren (Bowling Green).

Our team would be put in jail for the ritual we put people through back in the day."

I thought Jeffo claimed to be from New Mexico where as a youth he got beat up a lot ?

Rollover thunder is definately a hohomo - anybody who did such or would even write it full blown homosexual = psycho . Of coarse that surprises no one here .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RollingThunder = Queer #2
Get over yourself. Fake tough guys like Obama get abused to death because they are weak. The strong prey on the weak. lol

[Linked Image from theblacksphere.net]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Enjoying your new persona? It won't last because you are inherently weak-minded because you don't stand for anything of substance, anything honorable and real. You live in a candy cane made up world of puff balls and spandex, where reality to you is what your ill mind tells it it is. There is dishonor and disgrace in your future.

LOL
P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
Coming from the likes of Schiff, Pelosi, etc., Trump needs to start claiming this as a badge of honor and tweeting as such!

Weak or not, he's still gonna be president for another five years. Not sure who's gonna abuse him.....biden?..........whatever dude..........

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Get over yourself. Fake tough guys like Trump* get abused to death because they are weak. The strong prey on the weak. lol

* = impeached loser

Trump leads Democratic rivals despite impeachment inquiry

[Linked Image from thenypost.files.wordpress.com]

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
On the bright side, I'm encouraged by the dems new found devotion to the constitution and the founding principles. I'm sure they'll begin repealing all restrictions on the right to keep and bear arms right after the Christmas break.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Time to dispense with the niceties and start lopping heads off!!

Mike

I think that's a bit extreme. I'd be happy just having Trump, his family, his cabinet, McConnell, Barr, etc, charged, tried, convicted and imprisoned. I think Trump should die penniless in prison.

Last edited by Paddler; 12/18/19.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
My God, have we had a window into the hatred inside a liberals soul. I pray to heaven they never regain power, they will exterminate us like ants.

LOL
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by gemby58
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
Nadler has committed treason and deserves to pay the price for it.

I hope in 2020 that trump's takes off the gloves and goes after them all

.............................LOL>>>>LOL>>>>LOL...................Your predictions are as dumb, as stupid and as retarded as you are Rolling piece of CRAP!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I guess this impeachment trick just goes to show how happy the dimocommies are to have a POTUS MAGA.

Chaps their ass. They want some khunght trying to take us down, like that corksucking kiddie diddler clown.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/18/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Time to dispense with the niceties and start lopping heads off!!

Mike

I think that's a bit extreme. I'd be happy just having Trump, his family, McConnell, Barr, etc, charged, tried, convicted and imprisoned. I think Trump should die penniless in prison.
.....................Zero for hundreds with all of your predictions so far Paddle PUSSY......None of your posted CRAP predictions have come true and they will not...

You are one stupid and ignorant of the law SOB!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (1minute, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 1Longbow, 66 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,126 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,315
Posts18,468,381
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.