Hop To
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R

Last edited by Robert_White; 12/21/19.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
BP-B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
............................All of the above news sources are biased LIBERAL RAGS...................

OK Robert White......Specify any and all illegalities under Constitutional law that either Trump and Pence have been and or are currently doing......I always notice that when any of you damned LIBTURDS have any policy criticism of the POTUS, NEVER are there any specifics of illegalities cited under the Constitution cited ....

Nothing more than damned opinionated blathering from big time liberal RAG news sources who happen to disagree with Trump's foreign policies. Same sources whom supported Obama's $1.5 billion appeasement giveaway to Iran, Hillary Clinton's money laundering (PAY TO PLAY) via her foundation whom participated in selling to the Russians 20% of OUR COUNTRY's uranium reserves......Not to mention massive amounts of more corruption within the demCRAP party whom your favorite liberal rag head news sources will NEVER report on.

So YA KNOW WHAT ROBERT WHITE? GFY and take your damned HYPOCRISY and shove it.....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Your rudeness is only exceeded by your self imposed ignorance.

The American first covenant, made with God and good men begins with an appeal to the "laws of nature and nature's God."

This public fervent and enthusiastic endorsement of Sodomy is a public denial of the Declaration and a public insult to God and a denial of the Founding Fathers.

You are a very uninformed man. I suggest you set aside your baseless arrogance and go read Blackstone.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Robert_White

The American first covenant, made with God and good men begins with an appeal to the "laws of nature and nature's God."

This public fervent and enthusiastic endorsement of Sodomy is a public denial of the Declaration and a public insult to God and a denial of the Founding Fathers.

You are a very uninformed man. I suggest you set aside your baseless arrogance and go read Blackstone.

What is this "natures God"? It sounds like anything goes.

Last edited by jdm953; 12/21/19.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Weren't any hetero men qualified for the job?

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Exactly.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Grenell made clear that he was still deeply ensconced on the Trump Train. He lashed out at European leaders for offering economic lifelines to Tehran and being slow to blame it for recent strikes on Saudi oil facilities. (Regarding who was behind the attack, his faint praise was that German Chancellor Angela Merkel had “made it clear, recently.”) He said he was “proud” to work for a president whose threats of military action are credible and who achieves the “perfect balance” between showing restraint in using force and resolve when it has to be used.

He defined the “Trump Doctrine” as economically “squeezing” countries ranging from North Korea and Russia to China and Iran but “offering them a different path if they change their behavior, and always being willing to talk.” And he got in a knock at his host country’s “Germany First” approach of investing in domestic priorities other than its military (In the U.S. “we don’t have an opera house on every single corner”), even as he presented himself as an avatar for Trump’s equivalent American approach.

What a loser crazy

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by jdm953

In the Protestant and Catholic tradition, divine revelation and natural law were affirmed as the foundation stones of all good and just laws. Locke in his second treatise states this plainly. Blackstone elaborates at length. T Jefferson observed that American lawyers studied Blackstone more diligently than the moslem recited the Koran.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

I see no evidence for your alleged god, so your who argument fails.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Exactly.

So by your reasoning, anyone who is not heterosexual is automatically disqualified?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
http://www.occidentaldissent.com/20...s-to-promote-feminism-and-homosexuality/

Here is a "conservative" source.
Grenell is heading Trump s Globohomo crusade

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Exactly.

So by your reasoning, anyone who is not heterosexual is automatically disqualified?

Yeah,...that works for me.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
In my opinion, heterosexual Caucasian males make the best representatives for America.

That's what I am and that's who I want representing me.

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
No, my argument does not fail. You stand in total opposition to the Declaration and the founders who came to reject Thomas Paine's articulated atheism.

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
In my opinion, heterosexual Caucasian males make the best representatives for America.

That's what I am and that's who I want representing me.

Thank You!
Exactly!
I am ashamed to think that Germany and greater Europe think that America believes in such unnatural vice.
In any case Grenell does not represent me.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by jdm953

In the Protestant and Catholic tradition, divine revelation and natural law were affirmed as the foundation stones of all good and just laws. Locke in his second treatise states this plainly. Blackstone elaborates at length. T Jefferson observed that American lawyers studied Blackstone more diligently than the moslem recited the Koran.

Men kill other men.Is this natures law?Do you see where this is going?I dont care what anybody does as long as it does not harm another.You cant call all of human behavior natural.

Last edited by jdm953; 12/21/19.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Samuel Pufendorf was born in Saxony in 1632, the son of a Lutheran clergyman. He studied at Leipzig and Jena and held the first modern professorship in natural law, at the University of Heidelberg. Pufendorf was successively professor of natural law at Lund in Sweden and Swedish historiographer royal. He ended his career as Prussian court historian and died in Berlin in 1694. In addition to fundamental works in Protestant natural law, much admired by Locke, Pufendorf contributed importantly to German constitutional theory and wrote major historical works.

https://oll.libertyfund.org/titles/888

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Natural law in the Christian tradition includes purpose and moral restraint.
Paul affirms it in Romans chapter one.
The inborn knowledge of conscience that one should not murder the innocent or steal or copulate with animals.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
http://www.occidentaldissent.com/20...s-to-promote-feminism-and-homosexuality/

Here is a "conservative" source.
Grenell is heading Trump s Globohomo crusade

globohomo? LMFAO....Should they be smited?

KOTY award is too kind for some folks, maybe change it to MOVBOTY. most obnoxiously verbose bigot of the year.

Contenders?

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Once again, you have no argument, only ad hominem.
If you cannot or will not read history, philosophy, theology, political science, you should refrain from constantly embarrassing yourself.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
268 members (22250rem, 1Longbow, 222Sako, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 28 invisible), 1,926 guests, and 902 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,806
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.