Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Reba
Ok, what the heck is PayPal and is it safe?

Below is something I copied from another forum that Steve of Hammerbullets.com posted. I have no financial interest in their bullet company; other than using their bullets for a few years.

As an update to our PayPal problems.

It has been well past 180 days since we had our account frozen, so we tried to get our money. They responded to our request by telling us that they found a problem with our account and will be permanently freezing our account and will be holding our money for 180 days. I don't think they have any intention of ever giving our money back! They are crooked and anti constitutional in respect to their anti gun stance. Anybody that uses PayPal for any reason should reconsider. There is no reason for freedom loving Americans to feed the beast that wants to limit the freedom and liberty of the citizens of our great country. Anyone using them for the convenience or because it cost less than other methods are funding the efforts of those that want to limit our rights guaranteed by our constitution. It makes no sense for anyone to use them that cares about freedom. As far as I am concerned, using PayPal is like selling a product of war to an enemy state because there is money to be made.

Pass the word and let people know that PayPal is not their friend and to stop using them. Empty your accounts and close them.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Steve also posted,

I contacted our AG office and the flunky that I talked to informed me that they were not interested in defending a business and alluded to the fact that businesses have lots of money. I told him that we are a young business and money is an issue since we pretty much put everything we make back into the business, as well as the fact that their home page says they help businesses. He then said he would take it to his boss. I never heard back.

I have reviewed their user agreement. We do not have a violation. It says that their service can not be used for firearms or ammunition. Neither of which we ever used them for. In review they told us that they do not like the business that we are in and decided to freeze our account anyway.

Fact is they don't like the firearms industry and there is no way we can hire an attorney for the amount of money they have stolen from us. They are simply terrible and crooked.

Steve

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
They are anti gun so they are anti me..... I won't use them under any circumstance because of that!

Last edited by bobinpa; 12/23/19.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I had a PayPal account well over a decade ago. Things are smooth with them, until they aren't.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

111 members (6mmCreedmoor, 44mc, 7887mm08, 10Glocks, 7x57Hunter, 9 invisible), 1,581 guests, and 840 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,236
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.