Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
JamesJr Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Sure has Hell,

SteelHead, same hatred, same issues.

Christmas Morning and wishing death on someone.

If someone on here posted that they had been driving by a house, and noticed it was on fire, and they went in and saved all the people inside, and all the pets except for a goldfish, there would be someone who would be critical of what they had done.

Guaranteed.

I will repeat again..................it was not my intention to do anything but pass my experience on to others, because I was a doubter, and now no longer am. This is a potentially serious issue, and in no way, shape, form, or fashion, should have turned into what it has. It just shows you the mindset of some of the people that frequent the Campfire.

GB1

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
After I get done tuning one I take clear as nails fingernail polish and put on the screw to stiffen it up. Anyone that has ever messed with a Remington trigger knows what can happen. I’ve seen guys totally not use the safety just keep it on fire and keep the bolt rolled up and when ready to shoot roll the bolt down.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Ok thanks

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by Girlhunter
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I see the bourbon you had with your breakfast has given you some courage, but nice try, Scott. What's the matter idiot, you got run out of this place and now, like the gutless wonder you are, come back with your garbage again? Whorehay? that's original. Go and crawl back into your cheap bottle of bourbon, you miserable loser.

You're a liar and a BLOWHARD POS. Always have been, always will be. Keep trying to deflect that fact that you are a LIAR.

Now go brag on something you've never actually done yourself or had to pay someone else to do. Laughing. On the plus side you're getting long in the tooth so we'll have another 'somber' time on the Fire again..

Isn’t it about time you saved a little puppy that was left in your yard or gave a homeless kid a candy bar?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

You're a liar and a BLOWHARD POS. Always have been, always will be. Keep trying to deflect that fact that you are a LIAR.

Now go brag on something you've never actually done yourself or had to pay someone else to do. Laughing. On the plus side you're getting long in the tooth so we'll have another 'somber' time on the Fire again..

Lol. Log is under a different name pretending to be someone else and denying it and *I* am the liar? Or is it bitterness (besides having accomplished nothing in life) because you got run out of here on rail with sand in your mangina, or maybe you did go out for a sex change and the SHEmones haven't kicked in? Tell us, did you go for the radical cutadicktomy and balls, not that you had any to begin with, or just the chemical change? either way, you are acting just like you USED to post here under STEELHEAD. forced, among other issues, apologize at the risk of getting banned for smearing people's children. Accomplished? Well, if your measure is driving a school bus for minimum wage is your measure... Long in the tooth? If I died on my feet you couldn't push me over.

We and 99% of the posters here, obviously have different values, but just like the other sociopaths here, you are still and always will be unfit to even shine my shoes...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Lol. Log is under a different name pretending to be someone else and denying it and *I* am the liar? Or is it bitterness (besides having accomplished nothing in life) because you got run out of here on rail with sand in your mangina, or maybe you did go out for a sex change and the SHEmones haven't kicked in? Tell us, did you go for the radical cutadicktomy and balls, not that you had any to begin with, or just the chemical change? either way, you are acting just like you USED to post here under STEELHEAD. forced, among other issues, apologize at the risk of getting banned for smearing people's children. Accomplished? Well, if your measure is driving a school bus for minimum wage is your measure... Long in the tooth? If I died on my feet you couldn't push me over.

We and 99% of the posters here, obviously have different values, but just like the other sociopaths here, you are still and always will be unfit to even shine my shoes...

Just curious, says this user has been joined up since Sept 2017, Has it been that long since Steelhead was shamed out of here?

If it really is Scott, I didn't think my opinion of him could have gone lower, why not just post on your old handle?

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
It is him.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
it's him, read just a few posts of his/hers and you'll quickly see,

the fact that he created the account in '17 just makes it even weirder.

Last edited by Kenneth; 12/25/19.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
it's him, read just a posts of his/hers and you'll quickly see,

the fact that he created the account in '17 just makes it even weirder.

He was always a crude mouth, but never struck me as Jr. High School Chickish.
A new low if it's really him, Coast Guard would be proud. .

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
without a doubt, it's him (or her bitch-psycho self). Trust me, it's been verified. It's the typical downward spiral of a loser. If one just looks at the out of the blue callout over bullshit and more importantly, the vitriol with it was launched, it's clearly him. Look at his post history and when his feminine self resurrected. He's miserable with his current situation, so his hatred is his only escape. This thread and the link below clearly shows his self-loathing and his despise of how at best he's a .250 hitter in life and it's the bottom pf the ninth with two outs...

As to why he doesn't post under his old handle, we can add cowardice and lack of integrity to his resume...

anatomy of a sociopath

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Can’t wait for the day we hear he sucked on a Glock....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bbrown
Kenjs1 I looked at Midway after you mentioned the price and Santa ordered me a TriggerTech Special for $144.99 . Plan on installing it on one of my 700’s and if I like getting one for my other one as well as my daughters. Do the TriggerTechs come set for a certain poundage?

BBRown and Kenneth- I got mine for Christmas. I bought the ....umm...I mean my wife ...bought the Primary for $104 but we pad extra to get it here. I don't think I will change it out before we hunt tomorrow though. Then again- maybe someone can chime in with any tips or suggestions an make me up and do it today. That story of the guy shooting his son.....man....has me thinking I couldn't forgive myself if I have a safe trigger but didn't install it.

Last edited by kenjs1; 12/25/19.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Merry Christmas everybody!

I need to order a couple trigger techs.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
without a doubt, it's him (or her bitch-psycho self). Trust me, it's been verified. It's the typical downward spiral of a loser. If one just looks at the out of the blue callout over bullshit and more importantly, the vitriol with it was launched, it's clearly him. Look at his post history and when his feminine self resurrected. He's miserable with his current situation, so his hatred is his only escape. This thread and the link below clearly shows his self-loathing and his despise of how at best he's a .250 hitter in life and it's the bottom pf the ninth with two outs...

As to why he doesn't post under his old handle, we can add cowardice and lack of integrity to his resume...

anatomy of a sociopath

Quite the thread, hadn't heard he was back for more.

It's amazing to me that some people can't move on from The Fire, they can't stay away. Seems like Scott was in "Campfire rehab", then fell off the wagon and is now a "Campfire binge a$$hole". smile

"I didn't start it, he started it, show me Rick, show me". smile Good God man.

Scott is a smart guy, has a lot of experience to share, why he picks the routes he does is a mystery. Four marriages, Campfire turmoil, maybe time for him to shake off the tough guy persona and go talk to somebody, deal with his anger, cuz it doesn't appear he can fix it on his own.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Just wondering, who figured out this was him and how did they know?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All I can say is, It took all of 10 minutes to swap it out.

Your call.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by McInnis

Exact same verbage, attacks the very same people from the past, Exact same inferiority issues, Exact same thoughts, Exact same story lines.

It's him.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Sure has Hell,

SteelHead, same hatred, same issues.

Christmas Morning and wishing death on someone.

If someone on here posted that they had been driving by a house, and noticed it was on fire, and they went in and saved all the people inside, and all the pets except for a goldfish, there would be someone who would be critical of what they had done.

Guaranteed.

I will repeat again..................it was not my intention to do anything but pass my experience on to others, because I was a doubter, and now no longer am. This is a potentially serious issue, and in no way, shape, form, or fashion, should have turned into what it has. It just shows you the mindset of some of the people that frequent the Campfire.

James, yes we could have easily done without the vitriol spewed all over the computer screen by many parties which polluted this thread. It reminds me of the years when the company saw fit to hire six bitchy women onto my crew of twentyfive, and I as foreman had no authority to discipline or fire them as they did everything but exchange blows on the production floor.

As an owner of two Walker triggers, and an X-mark pro with one new Timney waiting in the safe for installation, I very much appreciate you post here. It has opened my eyes.

I will soon be ordering at least one more replacement trigger.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by McInnis

Exact same verbage, attacks the very same people from the past, Exact same inferiority issues, Exact same thoughts, Exact same story lines.

It's him.

Yes, I’m seeing it now. Wonder if making up a female user name was supposed to fool everyone or is there something else going on?

I’ve never had a problem with my model 700 trigger but this has me thinking. Does the replacement that Timney makes have a 3 way safety?

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Gift's from my wife & daughter [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1936M71, 163bc, 12344mag, 204guy, 73 invisible), 2,691 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,540
Posts18,453,105
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.