Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
She is C U N T defined.

IMO, Rick Rydell, a radio talk show host in Anchorage( and his dumf uckery audience) cost Joe Miller the 2010 election.

She was elected with less than 40% of the vote.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
GB1

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Hate it when a party member thinks on her own instead of staying jackbooted lockstep.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Hate it when a party member thinks on her own instead of staying jackbooted lockstep.

ESAD

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by kroo88
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

ESAD

laugh

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Correct spelling of her name is;

moo-COW-ski

I'd call her a bitch but that would make all the worlds other bitches look bad!

Last edited by MickeyD; 12/26/19.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yep, she needs to go. The way she got in for the second term was really screwed up. She probably has a few high powered friends in Anchortown, but not much love lost in these parts. Unfortunately the native corps have high powered voting sway here, they definitely gave her the boost to get in.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kroo88
She is C U N T defined.

IMO, Rick Rydell, a radio talk show host in Anchorage( and his dumf uckery audience) cost Joe Miller the 2010 election.

She was elected with less than 40% of the vote.

Ol Rick did not like talking about that, I remember someone called him a rino on his show he was not happy, because of his support for murkowski. Bad mouthing her was kind of off limits on his show.. now Dan F agan that guy cant stand her.. I'm hoping 2022 we can rid her from this state..

Last edited by 79S; 12/27/19.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
RINO Senator Lisa Murkowski Says She is “Disturbed” by McConnell’s Promise to Coordinate Impeachment Trial with White House

RINO Senator Lisa Murkowski (AK) said in an interview with KTUU, which aired Tuesday evening, that she is “disturbed” by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s comments on coordinating with the White House for the impending impeachment trial.

Who is surprised by this?

“And in fairness, when I heard that I was disturbed,” she said. “To me it means that we have to take that step back from being hand in glove with the defense, and so when I heard what Leader McConnell has said, I happened to think that further confused the process.”

In contrast, Murkowski barely criticized the Democrats’ unconstitutional impeachment hearings that played out largely in Adam Schiff’s secret bunker behind closed doors, only for him to selectively leak to the media.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...nate-impeachment-trial-with-white-house/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Awful. Sen. Murkowski Turns Against McConnell After Bill Kristol’s Million Dollar Ad Buy Targets Her to Flip on Trump

And now we know why Murkowski turned on McConnell.
Never-Trumper Bill Kristol’s group Republicans for the Rule of Law targeted Murkowski and others to turn on President Trump.
The Never-Trump group has spend one million targeting RINO Senators.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...lar-ad-buy-targets-her-to-flip-on-trump/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Schiff's little sister............

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
She'll be followed soon by that other RINO, Susan Collins of ME....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W4B's girl.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Redneck: Good point there is another tried and true backstabbing rino (susan collins!).
Seems there are always some around waiting to bring attention to themselves by stabbing the Republican Party/politicians/people in the back.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1337Fungi, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1Longbow, 56 invisible), 2,304 guests, and 1,154 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,327
Posts18,468,523
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.