Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
That church guy made one hell of a great shot in short time, under stress...

THAT'S the way it's done, folks!

Sorry the one good guy died. Happy the bad guy died.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Dang. Lottsa guns drawn after the first volley.

Good enough, Texas.

Was that dude trying to rob the collection??

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jimy
The guy defending was a trained shooter, very quick and accurate from where he was, great job !

There was no Hail Mary cop style shooting, shots on target and no collateral damage.

There's a few cops that can shoot too.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
There's damn few cops that can shoot too.

FIFY!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's been said online that the guy who made the kill shot is retired FBI and a concealed carry instructor.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
There's damn few cops that can shoot too.

FIFY!
Jerry

Texas may have a leg up in that department...

https://triangletactical.net/2014/1...-100-yards-pistol-holding-reigns-horses/

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Nashville certainly doesn't- - - -a few years back when Nashville PD switched from revolvers to Glocks, I asked a precinct captain who was also a firearms instructor what his people needed with a double-stack magazine. He replied that they could "throw away" a few rounds while diving for cover without having to reload. He mumbled something vaguely obscene when I asked it the officer was going to be held responsible for collateral damage from poorly-aimed shots.

This guy was no rookie- - - - -20-something years on the job, and an instructor!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Helluva moving head shot. That security guy is cool as a cucumber in a high stress situation.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Just wish he'd been quicker.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
So the bad guy.........hippie or dreads?
Wondering since the Jew stabber and college girl killer have their diversity shielded by the media for the most part.
Fox today had somebody mention (guest) that minority folks are rather hateful and it needs called out.

Am glad the good guys shut the bad guy down. Coulda been worse.

Sooner or later folks are gonna start getting proactive.

Last edited by hookeye; 12/29/19.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The shot that security guard made across the heads of the people and across the auditorium was a fantastic shot. The other thing this proves to me is the little .380 Tomcat or Walther PP I carry to church is inadequate for effective firepower at the distances shown in that video. I can now see that a .45 ACP 1911 or my 9mm Hi-Power, either probably in a shoulder holster, or my .44 Special Bulldog revolver on my hip, is going to be the preferred rig at church. The first man who was gunned down appeared to be reaching for a hand gun on his right rear hip, and was very slow in drawing his weapon. I'm not advocating being a fast draw, but he was too slow in drawing his weapon after detecting the threat. Watching the security officer, he ducked and drew his weapon in one motion and stepped forward with the single kill shot, as if he was well practiced, which is obvious he was. I'm sure this video will eventually show up on the youtube channel that TRH always posts for us.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks TRH

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Thank you for posting a very valuable life lesson!

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
At least 4 parishioners were packin’ .... AMEN:

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
The shot that security guard made across the heads of the people and across the auditorium was a fantastic shot. The other thing this proves to me is the little .380 Tomcat or Walther PP I carry to church is inadequate for effective firepower at the distances shown in that video. I can now see that a .45 ACP 1911 or my 9mm Hi-Power, either probably in a shoulder holster, or my .44 Special Bulldog revolver on my hip, is going to be the preferred rig at church. The first man who was gunned down appeared to be reaching for a hand gun on his right rear hip, and was very slow in drawing his weapon. I'm not advocating being a fast draw, but he was too slow in drawing his weapon after detecting the threat. Watching the security officer, he ducked and drew his weapon in one motion and stepped forward with the single kill shot, as if he was well practiced, which is obvious he was. I'm sure this video will eventually show up on the youtube channel that TRH always posts for us.

I am a Church of Christ sheepdog also. Very eye opening, may change what I carry..

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I counted 5 parishioners including two women. Most likely the good guy shooter had a 9mm. Local reports may specify some of those details.
MAGA is found in many places.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Watching the security officer, he ducked and drew his weapon in one motion and stepped forward with the single kill shot, as if he was well practiced, which is obvious he was. I'm sure this video will eventually show up on the youtube channel that TRH always posts for us.

The fat guy that was shot and the security guard both started reaching for their pistols at about the same time. The fat guy got his out sooner, though it looked like maybe the security guard needed 2 hands to get his loose. The biggest difference I saw was the guard brought his up and shot like he'd done it before, while the fat guy noodled his.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ftbt
At least 4 parishioners were packin’ .... AMEN:

Looked like 7, including the security guy.

https://webmshare.com/play/aMVbY

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

It looks like the good guy who brought down the shooter had some kind of malfunction/stoppage after his first shot. He seems to be fiddling a lot with his pistol as if trying to clear a stoppage.

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 11point, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 56 invisible), 2,908 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,359
Posts18,468,939
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.