Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Starman
You know, the lumbering lard ass that says he has found Jesus, but still struggles with eating disorders and obesity ,
side-effected by his statin cholesterol drugs, and opiodes for his backpain or bum knees,
..could also be suffering from crippling gout and nursing a serious ingrown toenail he is too afraid to see a doc about,
so he perseveres with it like a real trooper but also like a cripple, tenderly hobbling into church, finding it hard to simply
sit or stand, or concentrate well on anything- be it his surroundings or church service to his God.

CF types are also partial to their hard liquor, so apart from the drowsiness , dizziness, difficulty sleeping, headches, nausea ,
tiredness, mood swings etc, caused by their meds, they may also be adversely effected from last nights drinks.

If those compounding issues are not enough, then theres the underlying emotionally inept aspect, Some cannot even keep
their cool in CF keyboard battles, getting all flustered-emotional, erratic, irrational, and losing the plot.

bUt hey don't worry....cause they will try and have you believe they will keep their head screwed-on when someone is emptying
a 12 guage in their direction...cause they have attained a Skillset from punching static cardboard badguys that have never
shot back, have been reading Ayoob for 25 yrs and watching John Boy Correia Utube tutorials on active self protection.

They like to believe that from all that (and a bit of prayer help from Jesus)... they are piping schitt hot physically and mentally prepped,
poised and ready to proficiently engage any active shooter at any moments notice /or split-second the starters gun is fired.

course if it gets too hot in the kitchen, they can take opportune cover with their sidearm behind the pews with all the innocents
still huddled in their seats that they are supposed to be protecting and re-emerge to rush forward , ..when the dust is already
beginning to settle.

end.

Now who hurt your feelings???

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
My money's on his mommy.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You know, the lumbering lard ass that says he has found Jesus, but still struggles with eating disorders and obesity ,
side-effected by his statin cholesterol drugs, and opiodes for his backpain or bum knees,
..could also be suffering from crippling gout and nursing a serious ingrown toenail he is too afraid to see a doc about,
so he perseveres with it like a real trooper but also like a cripple, tenderly hobbling into church, finding it hard to simply
sit or stand, or concentrate well on anything- be it his surroundings or church service to his God.

CF types are also partial to their hard liquor, so apart from the drowsiness , dizziness, difficulty sleeping, headches, nausea ,
tiredness, mood swings etc, caused by their meds, they may also be adversely effected from last nights drinks.

If those compounding issues are not enough, then theres the underlying emotionally inept aspect, Some cannot even keep
their cool in CF keyboard battles, getting all flustered-emotional, erratic, irrational, and losing the plot.

bUt hey don't worry....cause they will try and have you believe they will keep their head screwed-on when someone is emptying
a 12 guage in their direction...cause they have attained a Skillset from punching static cardboard badguys that have never
shot back, have been reading Ayoob for 25 yrs and watching John Boy Correia Utube tutorials on active self protection.

They like to believe that from all that (and a bit of prayer help from Jesus)... they are piping schitt hot physically and mentally prepped,
poised and ready to proficiently engage any active shooter at any moments notice /or split-second the starters gun is fired.

course if it gets too hot in the kitchen, they can take opportune cover with their sidearm behind the pews with all the innocents
still huddled in their seats that they are supposed to be protecting and re-emerge to rush forward , ..when the dust is already
beginning to settle.

end.

WTF are you babbling about, what is the point you are trying to make?
There are 40,000 members here, you think you have a grasp on the majority?
What are you upset about, that the guy made a good shot?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Now we know what Starman is made of......... proceed accordingly!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Salty303
Classic hypochristian

I’d say a classic case of Projection by Stardick.

The Church member going for his gun that got killed is a Hero.

Something Stardick will NEVER be.

Yep.

Kept the fire away from the women and children, and bought enough time for the other guy to line up his shot and take out the bad guy.

Real life isn't Hollywood, sometimes there are no good option and the only choice available isn't if, but how you are going to die. He didn't die on his knees like a coward.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 12/30/19.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Yep, he stood up to draw the dimocraps attention away from the congregation and become the target.

12This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. 13Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. 14You are My friends if you do what I command you,

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/30/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by smokepole
What a pathetic POS you are. If that's what you think of the people here, WTF do you stay?

Because not only is he a pathetic POS he's a miserable POS that wants everyone else around him to be as miserable as he is.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Salty303
Classic hypochristian

I’d say a classic case of Projection by Stardick.

The Church member going for his gun that got killed is a Hero.

Something Stardick will NEVER be.

Even on his best day.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Is this"Man" the same douchebag from AK that had a rafting business or do I have him mixed up with another "Man" ? Keyboard commando, mommie says come and get your mac and cheese.

Starman is not Walter Maslen, Walt is just your average Asswhole he's not a pathetic Asswipe.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't feed the trolls

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 700LH
Don't feed the trolls

Exactly. This ignorant bastard is not worthy of a reply.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Shameful.

Texas
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I can't imagine why all the smart guys have left the 'fire.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

beginning to settle.

end.

Post has been reported I hope Mr. Bin gives you posting privileges in the cowboy action shooting sub forum.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
Holy fugk

I thought I was one of the biggest jerks on here.

Y’all tell Conrad to cut me some slack.

Nah.

Starman's mommy drowned him for 3 minutes... and then sadly, let him up.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I can't imagine why all the smart guys have left the 'fire.

It's certainly becoming a consideration for me. At least this place at the top of the list.

Don't usually see too much crap in the Ask the Gunwriters, Rural Living, reloading, and handgun threads. I may cut back and just peruse them more.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
You start a thread trashing the guy that died trying to save others, while using his weapon in the face of certain death?

It must really suck to be you.

I'm glad you remind everyone here what a low life POS you really are.

Scumbag.

You are sickening. sick

Can't say it any better than this.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Ahh man Geno don’t leave

You’re the only one that ever PMs me

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
Ahh man Geno don’t leave

You’re the only one that ever PMs me

Not sure I can keep that up, now that you've passed the rehearsal stage and are an accomplished "slow person of a certain age".

Those last meat pics really did it.

I'm not sure I can take what's next, if I stay I may just have to put you on ignore! shocked

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 11point, 12344mag, 47 invisible), 2,523 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,360
Posts18,468,961
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.