Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You posttoo
Originally Posted by slumlord
Post any busta rhymes lyrics I’ve posted, I’m curious if it was a Freudian slip. lol

If it was yesterday, it will be easy for you to find it quickly, help me out and direct me to it.

I might post some NWA, but humor me if you don’t mind and find it.

You post too much for me to find now, but I was going to give you props for it. If I get a good buzz later and bored, I might go back. Coulda been a couple days ago, but I am 100% sure you did. Bring the Mutha Fuggin rukus maybe?

"Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, and more money." -Tom T Hall

Molon Labe
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Who knows

I’ve got massive mental libraries of that stuff on my brain. lol

Something could’ve worked it’s way forward. 👍

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Haha haha

You schmucks!!!! What a kuhnt she is. What a liberal puke...

Must break several of your hearts. You know who you are. laugh crazy

Manlnlicker has me on ignore but he’s her #1 FAN.

———————————

Linda Ronstadt compares Trump to Hitler,
says Mexicans 'are the new Jews'

Music icon Linda Ronstadt blasted President Trump in a recent interview, comparing him to Adolf Hitler and claiming that under his presidency, "Mexicans are the new Jews."

In the CNN sitdown, Ronstadt revealed her supranuclear palsy diagnosis had become "a strain" on her family relations, particularly with Republican relatives in Tuscon, Arizona.

"Instead of talking about that, we'd sing together, we'd have a great time," Ronstadt said.

"Singing is what brought your family together," CNN anchor Anderson Cooper replied. "Yeah," she chuckled.

"So, now that you don't have singing..." Cooper followed.

"Now, I have to be careful because we've had so much taken away from us by this administration that I'm not willing to let them take my family relationships away," Ronstadt continued. "My family -- the parts that are Republican were fairly rational Republicans. We don't have that in our current White House."

Linda Ronstadt took shots at President Trump in a CNN interview.
Linda Ronstadt took shots at President Trump in a CNN interview. (Getty/AP, File)
It's unclear exactly when the interview took place; the network released clips from the sitdown over the weekend.

The Grammy-winning artist went into detail about the "great parallels" she saw between the rise of Trump and Nazi Germany and how both leaders, according to her, were "uncontrollable."

"By the time he got established, he put his own people in place and stacked the courts and did what he had to do to consolidate his power," Ronstadt elaborated. "And, we got Hitler and he destroyed Germany, he destroyed centuries of intellectual history forward and backward."

Cooper replied, "I think a lot of people, though, would be surprised to hear comparisons between what happened then and now."

"If you read the history, you won't be surprised. It's exactly the same," Ronstadt doubled down. "Find a common enemy for everybody to hate. I was sure that Trump was going to get elected the day he announced, and I said it's gonna be like Hitler, and the Mexicans are the new Jews. And, sure enough, that's what he delivered, you know."

OK, you are thinking some here didn't know Ronstadt's politics?

What is equally repulsive is a dude who comes running into the forum waiving the story, waiving it around like e Jr. High School girl, "HAHA, HAHA, I told you all so, I told you all so".

I haven't given a thought about Ronstadt, other than to put on "Hasten Down the Wind" every so often...you're thinking I'll delete it off the iPhone now that you have shown me the light?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
It's illegal to burn Yetis in California. Air quality violation.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Do what you like

People on here continue to drive Honda Ridgelines even though I’ve informed them that those are gayer than a handjob on a honeymoon.

But go blissfully sir and continue on!

I report you decide

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by stxhunter
I'd of still screwed her when i was 16.

Are you two related?

Damn... better watch out, a challenge for a fist fight will be issued.. but the kicker you need to drive to tejas to get it..

lol i got a since of humor, and my cousin was to damn hot to say no to back then.... she's chunky now.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

"Now, I have to be careful because we've had so much taken away from us by this administration that I'm not willing to let them take my family relationships away," Ronstadt continued.

Maybe it’s your fuggin soup-bowl haircut or your screeching voice that is plying your family apart.

somebody's bored in Memphis and high on coke today....

starting your new years celebration early?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Seafire, you’re an ass kissing fool and have had your ass handed to you a previous thread overnight.

GFY

you let safariman dingle your balls in the front seat of his Avalanche

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
i'm making blackened wahoo and smoking a couple padrons and drinking buffalo trace tonight.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Do what you like

People on here continue to drive Honda Ridgelines even though I’ve informed them that those are gayer than a handjob on a honeymoon.

But go blissfully sir and continue on!

I report you decide

Why and how did you become such an expert on all things gay?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire

"Now, I have to be careful because we've had so much taken away from us by this administration that I'm not willing to let them take my family relationships away," Ronstadt continued.

Maybe it’s your fuggin soup-bowl haircut or your screeching voice that is plying your family apart.

Been at the hospital all day with my 17 year old daughter getting her retina reattached.
Sitting here bored 10ft from her, ribbing the good humored, well tempered real folks on here.

No coke and partying with negroes happening for me tonight. Hate to burst your cheap jab and fantasy.

I’ll be up at 4am talking her back to Monroe Carroll children’s hospital for pressure checks and bandage change bright and early.

Memphis? Wtf

I live right outside Ft Campbell, home the 101st. Those are real soldiers in case you’ve never met anything but a potato peeler.

You’re a goddamm idiot if you don’t follow my threads enough as you appear to stalk me if you can’t connect the dots of me and renegade always talking about hunting at FtCampbell.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by stxhunter
i'm making blackened wahoo and smoking a couple padrons and drinking buffalo trace tonight.

I didn't understand any of that.

I am MAGA.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Wahoo is a fish.

Padron is a cigar.

Buffalo Trace is an adult beverage.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Been at the hospital all day with my 17 year old daughter getting her retina reattached.
Sitting here bored 10ft from her, ribbing the good humored, well tempered real folks on here.

No coke and partying with negroes happening for me tonight. Hate to burst your cheap jab and fantasy.

I’ll be up at 4am talking her back to Monroe Carroll children’s hospital for pressure checks and bandage change bright and early.

Memphis? Wtf

I live right outside Ft Campbell, home the 101st. Those are real soldiers in case you’ve never met anything but a potato peeler.

You’re a goddamm idiot if you don’t follow my threads enough as you appear to stalk me if you can’t connect the dots of me and renegade always talking about hunting at FtCampbell.

Hope she comes out OK.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I report you decide

damn fine report, well done

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
If this thread was about Marylin Scholtz it would not have gotten two hits.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I guess it beats a can of tuna, a lucky strike and a Velvet ditch.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by northcountry
Originally Posted by local_dirt
I always watch all Anderson Cooper interviews.

Pinnacles of Journalism.

You did say that with tongue in cheer I hope. Cheers NC

Oh yeah.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Barkoff

Memphis? Wtf

Hope she comes out OK.

Same here!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Haha

She got arrested with three of her sisters

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

278 members (10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 264mag, 16penny, 300_savage, 1beaver_shooter, 36 invisible), 2,817 guests, and 1,047 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,625
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.