Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F

Full scale retaliation is suicidal .... I don’t think they will do anything that precipitates air strikes on Tehran or bombing of their nuclear facilities ..... or that gives the Israelis the opportunity to turn the country into molten glass.

If I had a crystal ball, I would guess maybe some sort of small scale attacks on oil facilities / infrastructure (Saudi?), and / or using its proxies to engage in retaliatory assassination attempts, kidnappings, bombings of U.S. government facilities, and attacks on shipping and other privately-owned U.S. entities.

Your thoughts?

BP-B2

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Donald Trump is not a patient man...

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cyber attacks can be expected soon, if not already occurring.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Any retaliation will be stupid, as President Trump has shown he will not take it lightly.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Any retaliation will be stupid, as President Trump has shown he will not take it lightly.

This. Even dummies realize that the only way to stopped being bitch slapped is to stop doing things that call for it.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

They are stupid
and dangerous

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
I f we are resolute - we can kick their ass harder than they can ours.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Trump might turn out the lights in Tehran in such a fashion that they will never come back on......if they continue to misbehave.

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
We have been hanging on to Israel's shirt tail for years when it comes to Iran. I'm thinking it's time we let go and let them go for it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem

They are stupid
and dangerous

I have to respectively differ with you, whackem. They have been very smart, so much so as to get away with terrorism all over the region for many years. The game rules just got changed by a President who doesn't bow to suck d... .

I'd like to add that Kerry should be arrested and tried for his illegal interference in foreign policy by a private citizen, a federal crime.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B3

P
prm Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I'll bet there are more than a few celebratory drinks being downed in most of the Arab world. Saudis, Kuwaitis, Emirates, etc. They won't say it publicly, but privately they are likely sending Trump a big thumbs up.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
no more rugs for you bad americans.
based on what i see on social media young people are as happy as they can be. he was responsible for many death inside iran as well. he was a direct adviser to supreme smile leader.

Last edited by persiandog; 01/03/20.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The point of the assassination was to be a provocation for retaliation to be used as a pretext for war against Iran. This has all been in the works since before 9/11. They only needed a catalyst on the level of Pearl Harbor, which they got with the taking down of the Twin Towers and the Pentagon attack. That Iran is to be taken down is already determined. Has been for twenty years or more. Our masters require it of us.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The point of the assassination was to be a provocation for retaliation to be used as a pretext for war against Iran. This has all been in the works since before 9/11. They only needed a catalyst on the level of Pearl Harbor, which they got with the taking down of the Twin Towers and the Pentagon attack. That Iran is to be taken down is already determined. Has been for twenty years of more. Our masters require it of us.

we have to face this threat to humanity . their entire cult is based on martyrdom.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
It should be factions in the Iraqi government reassessing their situations today.

Get it together Iraq or there will be consequences.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Well what day will it start?

You seem to have a hard-on for anything that has anything to do with that area.

When?tell us so we can make more money in def.stocks.

As for me i don't know when/where but whatever it is will be like a small bug biting that won't do squat.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem

They are stupid
and dangerous

I have to respectively differ with you, whackem. They have been very smart, so much so as to get away with terrorism all over the region for many years. The game rules just got changed by a President who doesn't bow to suck d... .

I'd like to add that Kerry should be arrested and tried for his illegal interference in foreign policy by a private citizen, a federal crime.

kerry has been doing the same thing for years, as in the paris peace talks during vietnam. nothing ever happened.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Ftbt: You mean the religious fanatics in Iran will "now" keep doing what they have been doing for the last 40+ years?
Nothing different now - except the slight possibility they learned a "lesson" here in the last few days.
But seeing how religious fanatics are religious fanatics they will probably keep on keepin on!
Right up until they really piss off President Donald J. Trump and he turns that whole schidthole country into a glass paved parking lot.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Well what day will it start?

You seem to have a hard-on for anything that has anything to do with that area.

When?tell us so we can make more money in def.stocks.

As for me i don't know when/where but whatever it is will be like a small bug biting that won't do squat.

I think the Iranians are brazen but foolhardy enough to do something on a large scale. Then they'll find out they ain't dealing with BJ Barry Obummer or Ketchup Kerry. Back to the stone age with them rag heads.

F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by huntstat
Trump might turn out the lights in Tehran in such a fashion that they will never come back on......if they continue to misbehave.

This map more or less tells the story:

[Linked Image from ahtribune.com]

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
715 members (12308300, 160user, 11point, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 90 invisible), 2,715 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,695
Posts18,399,890
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.