Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 19 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 18 19
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like this sargejustice fella he’s funny and witty..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 79S
I will say this ol muledeer did vouch for safariman.. then again 90% of you did as well..

Safariman sold gospel CD's, not cookbooks. I'm pretty sure formidilosus sold neither, but can't guarantee that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

A chick with a dick ain’t ever funny bro...Not that I’ve ever gotten as drunk as Smoke has to find this out too late....😬😂😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Sargejustice
When the guys here start trying to help their wives sell Mary Kay cosmetics or Jamberry's nail wraps, I will call them hacks as well.
Nothing is funnier than a 100% unbiased opinion from our resident gun writer.
Have you ever read about a gun Jonny didn’t like?
Better question you ever get a copy of Elmer Keith or Jack O’connor’s cookbook? Ya that’s what I thought. I will agree entertaining, but unbiased product advice it is not.

I was watching food network last night and Rachael Ray was cooking chicken tits and fries and it made me chuckle, thinking about Ricks golden goose getting plucked one feather at a time.
Have a great day gentleman.

Sounds like an attention whore with his panties bunched up 'cause someone else has made a name for himself and gets all the attention.....

Good point smoke, but Sarge is doing a fine job of making a name for himself too. Trolls are very good at it actually.

Last edited by JGRaider; 01/07/20.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Don't know about Formys hunting stories, but that dude on here that posted a pic of peeking over a rock at 150lbs of pissed off mountain pussy with a revolver in his hand has tungsten nuts!

Trump Won!
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 79S

Hopefully your attempting to be sarcastic. If not it says more about you than it does Sarge.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Safariman sold gospel CD's, not cookbooks. I'm pretty sure formidilosus sold neither, but can't guarantee that.

We’ve had cookbooks, gospel cd’s from the biggest man in the quartet, soiled couch pillows, and now some jamberry wraps. Wtf are jamberry wraps.

Originally Posted by 79S

I’m betting he knows a few things about fine firearms and probably would be kickass to share a bottle of whiskey with over a fire. One of these days she may unmask her proxy so we all know who she is.

Old rottenRoot has been awfully quiet as of late so maybe it’s his work at play here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sargejustice
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right

Oh good lord, a great explanation for the followers. I’m Embarrassed for you John.

It’s simple social media that cuts the middle man out of the chain. Gun Industry/manufacturers can directly inform their consumers. You can write all the entertaining stories your heart desires (You definitely have an amazing skill) but the product review days are numbered. It’s nothing personal, I just can’t kiss you on the ring and close my eyes to the facts.
Rachael Ray should get ahold of Rick, I bet she could even sell dog food on here.

I for one trust what John says!! I'll read what the company claims, but I still care what a few of the writers and video producers have to say.

No different than others here on the fire. I have come to value their opinion on certain subjects.

Not a difficult concept for most besides you!

Mike

Just so happens, I kill enough game and help other do the same that I don’t need some hack telling me what to run.
I also don’t watch CNN or MSNBC some enjoy the warm fuzzies while getting screwed I will pass on the screwing.
GRIN!
I also married well and she doesn’t need a 12.99$ cook book to make elk taste good.

Ready to take it hard! you should start a gofundme, John has a tax bill coming soon.

Whew, Sargejustice, scary bad man let me get in touch with my softer side!! Ha what a joke!!

I've never seen the internets before let me run off and shed a tear now!

I know that's a lot of syllables for you to digest so keep up..

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by 79S

Hopefully your attempting to be sarcastic. If not it says more about you than it does Sarge.

Nope not being sarcastic, and come on now you are a holy man you shouldn’t be passing judgement on other people.. and like most here really don’t give a chit about your opinion.. now go and be at peace my son..

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Normally, I would've suspected myself, but I like cookbooks.

Luckily I married an italian who loves to cook or I would probably have to subsist on bbq, chili cheese corn dogs and Pabst Blue Ribbon.

IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I will say I bought one mule deers wife’s cook books and best thing I bought in awhile. The breakfast sausage recipe she has is one of the best!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunner500
Don't know about Formys hunting stories, but that dude on here that posted a pic of peeking over a rock at 150lbs of pissed off mountain pussy with a revolver in his hand has tungsten nuts!
He's actually kind of a sissy... wink

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by pointer

Uh-Huh! I see. grin

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Ted can be a smidge hard on a pussy....Especially if one decides to take a chunk outta his dog. Lmao 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yup, Ted's the real deal !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
laugh, I'd damn sure think so.

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Old rottenRoot has been awfully quiet as of late so maybe it’s his work at play here.

Rootytoot is currently posting as "3040HighWall"

I'm leaning towards 'flave or even Formie himself as Sarge!

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by pointer

Okay, be kind to the slow kid in the room, and tell me what the Hell ya’all are talking ‘bout...?

“My horn is full and my pouch is stocked with ball and patch. There is a new, sharp flint in my lock and my rifle and I are ready. It is sighted true and my eyes can still aim.”
Kaywoodie
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by 79S

Nope not being sarcastic, and come on now you are a holy man you shouldn’t be passing judgement on other people.. and like most here really don’t give a chit about your opinion.. now go and be at peace my son..

Like I said.........thanks for the confirmation.

Last edited by JGRaider; 01/07/20.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Since we're all voicing our opinions, my informed prognosis of "sardineJuice" is that he was a bed wetter until 15, due to daddy issues.

Once dad noticed this disgusting, non familial trait, he bought shares in depends, made his fortune, via Cramer & moved out of the single-wide, to a better life.

End of story.

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Page 11 of 19 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

650 members (1eyedmule, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1minute, 1936M71, 68 invisible), 3,259 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,588
Posts18,454,274
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.