Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

So far the best part of all this is we kill 7 terrorists including 1 Iranian general and 56 Iranians kill themselves at his funeral.

Talk about winning biggly..........

It wasnt suicide, they got trampled to death. Do they get their virgins? The debate rages on.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
[quote=Barkoff]

Give up on the notion that all these freedom loving Persians are going to rise up against the ayatollahs if we just give them a little help, it ain't gonna happen.

You may indeed be right, I hope not.

It would be quite a sight to see the Iranian militants & Ayatollah go down at the hands of their own people.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Nope, they get 3 worn out tramps

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
I vote nuke the iranians!
Only way to realize peace with those zealots is to kill them all!
Screw'em.

While I appreciate the gusto and am rooting for the same side, this is both not practical and not prudent. I can only assume this was tongue-in-cheek.

First, the nuclear option isn't even REMOTELY required to solve this problem, with their 3rd world infrastructure and failing economy. Second, a nuclear option probably brings Iranian allies into the fold that would exacerbate the situation beyond control.

Lastly..... A nuclear option, anywhere, anytime, would be forever life altering. Because if needed, we'e already phugged, and if rouge........... we're already fugged.

Last edited by duck911; 01/07/20.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A nuclear option, anywhere, anytime, would be forever life altering. Because if needed, we'e already phugged, and if rouge........... we're already fugged.

Guaranteed, we won't use em first. You'll see the light before they do grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 19352012
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

So far the best part of all this is we kill 7 terrorists including 1 Iranian general and 56 Iranians kill themselves at his funeral.

Talk about winning biggly..........

It wasnt suicide, they got trampled to death. Do they get their virgins? The debate rages on.

Oh, I know, but Iranians accidentally killing Iranians while mourning is the equivalent.

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Two important points here:

1) The U.S. will never again use a nuclear warhead against another nation. Unless another nation successfully launches one that makes it over here. "Nuke 'em" sounds tough, but we will never do it.

2) I feel for the soldiers and Marines on the ground that aren't directly defending the embassy in Iraq. I was in the Army in the mid 80's. What is their purpose there right now, other than to draw fire from the Iranians? It's not like they can launch artillery shells over the mountains into Iran from where they are located?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's a dangerous world. Very sobering times indeed. We need to keep in mind we're not the only country with nuclear weapons.

We better hurry and get them before someone beats us to it.

LOL
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
kick their _ss and take their gas

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
My thoughts go out to our soldiers and their families. Good luck. Ed k

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Triggernosis

1) The U.S. will never again use a nuclear warhead against another nation. Unless another nation successfully launches one that makes it over here. "Nuke 'em" sounds tough, but we will never do it.

The President has the sole authority to make that decision, and the current President is not exactly smart and stable.

"Never say never!"

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

Just because we tossed off an oppressive government in 1776 doesn't mean that will work in the rest of the world.

It won't even work here these days.

Anybody that start's some schitt will get their ass droned.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Goosey

The President has the sole authority to make that decision, and the current President is not exactly smart and stable.

"Never say never!"

Well.........if your characterization of POTUS was correct, that would be some things you have in common.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
There’s only one way to win, go all out. This proportionate stuff is crazy. We should have went all the way in in 1950 in Korea, all the way in Vietnam, and we should have been all in for the last 18 years. If we had let the military fight with all its tools, we could have solved most of this problem already with fewer American lives lost.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
I vote nuke the iranians!
Only way to realize peace with those zealots is to kill them all!
Screw'em.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: I want to personally thank the manchurian muslim (barrack hussein obama) for giving them so much money to buy weapons and mercenaries with!
Phuuuck you barrack hussein obama!

A lot of Persians in Iran who hate the government.

Personally I think Trump is going to ramp it up, then arm the Iranian resistance. Obama had his chance to do the same, and left them hanging.

I totally agree. I have friends in Iran as well as friends from Iran and I don't know a single one who supports the theocracy. The best bet would be to help the people throw off the mullahs, but that's something that is very unlikely to happen. The mullahs came to power with great bloodshed and they will cling to power in the same way.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Israel would not deliberate if they get targeted by as little as a potato canon

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The neo-cons are the only winners here. They nudged Trump right where they needed him. I honestly think Bolton has some real "dirt" in his hip pocket that could sink our President, and Trump was cornered.

We were doing fine with sanctions against Iran. This escalation played right into their hands. We gave them and the Europeans an excuse to diminish US influence in the middle east and in Europe. Europe's turn to the right recently will stop, I predict.

Also, ISIS without Iran as their enemy could very well rise from the ashes. Iran and the Kurds have been the principle check on their revival as a major force.

For all here with a simple "turn 'em into glass" solution maybe take a deep breath and look a bit deeper. Don't let Bolton's handlers win this.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Dude, seriously? grin grin

Are you trying to beat out Hawkeye for the KOTY?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Dude, seriously? grin grin

Are you trying to beat out Hawkeye for the KOTY?

I'm just telling the truth that too many don't want to hear. If there were a way to kill every last Islamist extremist in Iran without harming the many good people there I'd relish watching the videos of their destruction.

Do you want a full blown war with Iran? It seems so.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Goosey

"Never say never!"

No one asked for your ghey opinion on the matter.

And I'm sticking with my "never" statement.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

467 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 35 invisible), 2,335 guests, and 1,056 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,285
Posts18,467,837
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.