Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by jaguartx
You might check snopes on the number of drone attacks Obama Obama ordered and the number of sorties he directed in Iraq and Syria.

So, since you havent had the decency to respond to the question of what the jury being still out on Trumps action I have to assume you are worried, as your chicken buds obviously are, about the possible retaliation by Iran.

IOW, our policy of dealing with terrorist states should be directed not by them killing us, but by whether we may pay for extracting justice, which means our justice for terroristic acts must be affected by blackmail.

Well, now that should lead to an admiral foreign policy.

aw, jag, I don't worry. Not ever. It is what it is. So your assumption (as usual) is wrong.

You pour bastard. You live your day banging away at your keyboard in fury and contempt. A sorry bastard you are. Here you are, midafternoon in your part of the world. You have about 22 posts in the book, 24 posts being your average. You feel great need to up your game, of course, so with a few more hours of banging you should bump your average up a bit. That will be a good day for you. Keep at it, I'm glad to help when I have the time.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Jury is still out on hitting Soleimani. Would have been far better to do it anonymously instead of the full frontal challenge Iraq to retaliate as they are doing and will continue to do. .

Taking out OBL proved to be the right move, obviously. Even you would admit that.

We are the only ones with that capability in theater, so "anonymous" would have been about the same as a lie and that is the purview of democrats
If we use YOUR method of effectiveness criteria you used for the Salami roll (sic) "get back to me after the next American is killed as a result", then the OBL kill was a disaster. We lost practically the whole of SEAL Team Six as a result. But be that as it may, I said it was a good kill, but I won't wait until you wait for the "vote count" on Soleimani, which BTW, he was killed for what he already did (17% of our KIA/WIA were attributed to him), so I'll go out on a limb and say, yeah it was a good kill. Too bad it was instantaneous though, a little suffering would have been nice...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Do you agree it's ok that Trump whacked Soleimani? Dont need to answer if you agree with your buds on the left that it would not be ok to take out Soleimani who killed 600 Americans.

What about Obama hitting OBL? Dont need to answer if you think it was OK for Obama to invade Pakistan and kill OBL.

Jury is still out on hitting Soleimani. Would have been far better to do it anonymously instead of the full frontal challenge Iraq to retaliate as they are doing and will continue to do. .

Taking out OBL proved to be the right move, obviously. Even you would admit that.

Dude, you need to stay awake in class for a few lessons.

Iran.....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Do you agree it's ok that Trump whacked Soleimani? Dont need to answer if you agree with your buds on the left that it would not be ok to take out Soleimani who killed 600 Americans.

What about Obama hitting OBL? Dont need to answer if you think it was OK for Obama to invade Pakistan and kill OBL.

I'm not totaly convinced that it was Osama bin laden they wacked.

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Dude, you need to stay awake in class for a few lessons.

Iran.....

Iraq is Iran's unruly stepchild, who thinks it's ok to party with the Americans now and then, and stuff like that.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by montanabadger

I'm not totaly convinced that it was Osama bin laden they wacked.

This too. Zero sure didnt want any independent DNA analysis done. There were several fairly credible reports he died from diabetes quite some time before.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
It was a righteous kill. If we wanted to make it more personal, we could have gone in like the Israelis and sent a kill team to his hotel and let the maid find the body in the morning.

Just down the road from The City of Lost Souls in the Land of the Blind.
Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
You might check snopes on the number of drone attacks Obama Obama ordered and the number of sorties he directed in Iraq and Syria.

So, since you havent had the decency to respond to the question of what the jury being still out on Trumps action I have to assume you are worried, as your chicken buds obviously are, about the possible retaliation by Iran.

IOW, our policy of dealing with terrorist states should be directed not by them killing us, but by whether we may pay for extracting justice, which means our justice for terroristic acts must be affected by blackmail.

Well, now that should lead to an admiral foreign policy.

aw, jag, I don't worry. Not ever. It is what it is. So your assumption (as usual) is wrong.

You pour bastard. You live your day banging away at your keyboard in fury and contempt. A sorry bastard you are. Here you are, midafternoon in your part of the world. You have about 22 posts in the book, 24 posts being your average. You feel great need to up your game, of course, so with a few more hours of banging you should bump your average up a bit. That will be a good day for you. Keep at it, I'm glad to help when I have the time.

Do you know what a "pour" bastard is, you "poor" bastard? Please explain.

Anwar al Awalaki-- American citizen killed by Obama drone attack, iirc, 2011, without his constitutionally guaranteed right to defend himself in the US legal system. Hummm. Yeah, I guess to some of you who know the Bible well your God is Obama. It figures, Hezbolla means party of God.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Because they hate themselves!

There is no honor in being a liberal; that's for damn sure.

Maybe that's why liberals are so honor-less..........Makes sense.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Really? Iraq is retaliating? I must have missed it. Either that, or "they all look alike."

Dang, I see MM beat me to it.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by smokepole

Really? Iraq is retaliating? I must have missed it. Either that, or "they all look alike."

Here you go, but it wasn't the first strike. Just the most blatant one.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...tacks-us-bases-in-iraq-here-we-go#UNREAD

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Jury is still out on hitting Soleimani

Always better to let them land the first blow huh leroy grin grin

Why do liberals hate America and Americans?

Well, technically speaking, they've already landed several "first blows" that spineless past presidents have failed to respond to. Quds functions similar to our SF in that they go into countries and raise and train indigenous armies and turn them loose to undermine govts they want to replace. They've been at it since 1980.

Only dishonest pieces of schitt like LaRoy and the usual leftist suspects would say that the jury is still out. There's some folks that need killin' with plenty left on the list to cross off.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

Leroy, put down the bong. Go back through this when your mind is clear.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Are you Iranian?

I only ask because it seems you have a lot of misses as well........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

It's not okay, we aren't at war with Iran, the Iraqi government didn't approve a strike, especially one at their international airport, and it was not a tactically sound decision and did not make Americans any safer. The idea of Suleimani plotting an "imminent" attack is extremely questionable as there's no evidence of such yet apart from... Trump's Tweet. Whether Suleimani "deserved" to be blown up is not the point.

Last edited by Goosey; 01/07/20.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
He was responsible for 17% of our dead soldiers in the sandbox. Injured and maimed another 1600. I’m glad they located him and turned him into a puddle of goo. His death absolutely made Americans safer. If you don’t believe that, you’re either blinded by your hate for the bad orange man or you’re stupid.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Leroy, put down the bong. Go back through this when your mind is clear.

Ya' reckon Leroy is dyslexic? Come to think of it, Iran....Iraq, they do all look alike.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Obama took out Bin Laden because he didn't have a choice.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Goosey

It's not okay, we aren't at war with Iran, the Iraqi government didn't approve a strike, especially one at their international airport, and it was not a tactically sound decision and did not make Americans any safer. The idea of Suleimani plotting an "imminent" attack is extremely questionable as there's no evidence of such yet apart from... Trump's Tweet. Whether Suleimani "deserved" to be blown up is not the point.

Golly Geez. Didn't know you were party to US, Israeli, British OPSEC level intelligence and ops planning. Good to know, though.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hunter4623
He was responsible for 17% of our dead soldiers in the sandbox. Injured and maimed another 1600. I’m glad they located him and turned him into a puddle of goo. His death absolutely made Americans safer. If you don’t believe that, you’re either blinded by your hate for the bad orange man or you’re stupid.

Plus failed night club bombings in the US, terrorists attacks in other countries in restaurants and nightclubs, ....Istanbul 35+ dead, Kiss fire in Brazil got 230 or so, Pulse Night Club massacre in Orlando by ISIS affiliated sympathizers, ......

What is interesting is that our fire liebs cant connect the dots that many of the groups who financed ISIS were the same groups contributing to the Cointon Foundation. Many groups were from Qatar and Saudi Arabia. That was before Trump instituted leadership change in SA and flipped it from the dark side, much to Nancy and the left's chagrin. That's why they raised such a stink over the false flag killing of their old bud and international arms dealer, Koshoge, who they called a journalist.

I wonder how much of the $5 billion Zero gave Qatar to take the GITMO terrorists back contributed to ISIS.

Its apparent goosy, la Roy and Sickermore dont wonder about it.

I guess Sickermore is still trying to figure out if killing Soleimani, the killer of many of Sickermores servicemen buds, was a good or a bad thing.

Sounds like the Ukrane airliner shot down had 83 Iranians on board. Sarah Carter said Soleimanis untimely death had stricken terror in many other Iranian terrorists and they were trying to get out of Iran and hidden asap, along with others Iranians not wanting to die in WW3.

It's also strange Iran has been hit with several earthquakes scattered at various locations of the peaceful country as of late with many occurring near Iranian industrial sites. whistle
One recent one was 4.9.

It's rather strange

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/09/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 1234, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 69 invisible), 2,379 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,665
Posts18,455,810
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.