Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Morewood
My entire family is here. I'm not moving.

Besides, who'd want to live around a bunch of aholes that hate your guts simply because you've got California plates.

Well in Oregon, it would be a bunch of people hating your California plates, because they use to have California plates, but they moved to Oregon, so now they think they are better than you.....

Every California transplant I meet in this state think they and their family, were the last "GOOD ONES" across the state line...
everyone AFTER them is an Ass Hole....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Higbean
LOL

I'm still hoping I hear some old man say the word "californicationkopia" at Shedhorn Sports this summer!

Haha!

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Morewood
My entire family is here. I'm not moving.

Besides, who'd want to live around a bunch of aholes that hate your guts simply because you've got California plates.

Well in Oregon, it would be a bunch of people hating your California plates, because they use to have California plates, but they moved to Oregon, so now they think they are better than you.....

Every California transplant I meet in this state think they and their family, were the last "GOOD ONES" across the state line...
everyone AFTER them is an Ass Hole....

Ha! Once again you types are doing it wrong.

Montana has about 1000 different licence plates. You really have to look sometimes to figure out what the hell it is.

No longer can we, at a glance, spot the people we hate. People from Kalispell specifically and Western Montanans in general.

We can still spot a California plate from a mile off. We can still hate them with out having to actually talk to them first.

Its really embarrassing........striking up a conversation....only to find out that person is from 7 county. They often seem like nice people at first.....then Bam! You find out where they are from and you have to hate them.

It would be easier if 7 county folks were of a different skin color or had big, hook style noses. Then we wouldn't have to talk to them first.

Get you schit together California! Camouflage them license plates!

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Big Sky
"Most beautiful state in the union"
I travel a lot and I simply do not agree with this statement. Perhaps to some people it is, but certainly not to me.

I live here and don't think I can quite agree with it either. It might have very diverse beauty but it is in pockets. We don't really have any majestic rivers like the Columbia or Snake or Mississippi or a Grand Canyon but I would be proud to show off some of the coast, the eastern Sierra, Redwood Forest and parts of our desert.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by MickeyD
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Most beautiful state in the union, fantastic weather, beautiful beaches, deserts, mountains, etc.

The problem with California is Californians, the actual place itself is fantastic.

Fantastic state? Having spent the first 18 years of my life there (left there over 50 years ago) and knowing it quite well I will say that NO it is not a fantastic state! Far from it.
Most beautiful state? Well beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To me, if you think it's the most beautiful state, you must not get out much. Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah and Colorado all put California to shame. There are probably others that do as well, I just haven't been there yet.
As for the fantastic weather...depends on where you are in California and what you like. Much of it is blistering hot and humid in the summer. The Sierra's can get HUGE amounts of snow in the winter which is fine if you're into snow. Though much the same weather will be found in the other states already mentioned, it's not unique to California.
Yes, the problems with California are the people running (and ruining) it, but it otherwise does not stand out from many other states.
If it trips your trigger, well then, I guess it's your huckleberry. As for me, if I never set foot in that state again it will too soon!

You must have forget that California has a beautiful coastline that you can't see from Id, Mont, Wyo, Utah and Colorado. Our humidity is in late summer and brief due to mild monsoons from the south. We are no hotter than most parts of the U.S, I'd say slightly cooler and our 100+ days are way shorter than some places. We aren't shut in in the winter. I don't have to winterize my bikes, or my RV. I use them through the winter. So you hate California, what ever, but your hatred has made you blind to anything California has to offer weather wise or geographically.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Most beautiful state in the union, fantastic weather, beautiful beaches, deserts, mountains, etc.

The problem with California is Californians, the actual place itself is fantastic.

I agree. Utah would be hard to beat, but alas, no real sea.

Too many Mormons and you have to be sponsored to drink in a bar.

Nyet.

From St.George it's a short hop into AZ for a real bar experience.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
If you leave a shlthole, LEAVE ALL beliefs that made it that shlthole THERE! if you don't have that ability, STAY the fu-k THERE!

Trump Won!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not native to CA but lived here 57 out of 63 years. Originally from West Virginia. Planning to escape from here in a few years and you can bet your azz the CA plates come off both my vehicles second I cross the state line.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Sky
... I just wish they would leave California in California and not try to change where they move into California 2.0. My biggest question though, is why in the world would any sane person want to live in California?...

How sane is it to blame all your problems on a state which is half a country away from yours?

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by gunner500
If you leave a shlthole, LEAVE ALL beliefs that made it that shlthole THERE! if you don't have that ability, STAY the fu-k THERE!

Do you really think anybody on this board needs to be told that? People that are on Calguns.net and leave California just want to be left alone when they leave. I would be the same. Anybody that would feel the need to tell me how to behave in a new town would be told to MYOB. If that didn't work, FOAD.

IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by smarquez

Do you really think anybody on this board needs to be told that? People that are on Calguns.net and leave California just want to be left alone when they leave. I would be the same. Anybody that would feel the need to tell me how to behave in a new town would be told to MYOB. If that didn't work, FOAD.

Please explain the infestation of leftist liberal ideologies in schools, universities, local, state and federal political positions from out of staters then, they are fu-king cancer that kills all they come into contact with!

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
But please cut me some slack as my AO locale doesn't sound like a menu item at a mexicali restaurant, Thanks.

Trump Won!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Please explain the infestation of leftist liberal ideologies in schools, universities, local, state and federal political positions from out of staters then, they are fu-king cancer that kills all they come into contact with!

Just because someone moved to your locale from California, doesn't mean they're Californian. In the big CA metros - SF, LA, OC... You can figure on 30 to damned near 40% of the population hailing from out of the USA. Figure an equal amount are from one of the other 49 states or territories. IME, less than 1 in 10 people in the city of SF are locals. Possibly 1 in 20.

CA was and is the gold rush state. Millions upon millions of people have come here to make their fortune, then go elsewhere. They brought their ideologies with them, and take them when they leave. Folks don't just come over the stateline, drink the water and all of a sudden have a sudden urge to remove the MAGA hat and put on a pussy hat.

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
...Please explain the infestation of leftist liberal ideologies in schools, universities, local, state and federal political positions from out of staters then...

I know you're smarter than to believe this infestation came in the form of out-of-staters. It is the communist agenda which has been at work here for decades.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

Pretty funny coming from an Okie....

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley

Just because someone moved to your locale from California, doesn't mean they're Californian. In the big CA metros - SF, LA, OC... You can figure on 30 to damned near 40% of the population hailing from out of the USA. Figure an equal amount are from one of the other 49 states or territories. IME, less than 1 in 10 people in the city of SF are locals. Possibly 1 in 20.

CA was and is the gold rush state. Millions upon millions of people have come here to make their fortune, then go elsewhere. They brought their ideologies with them, and take them when they leave. Folks don't just come over the stateline, drink the water and all of a sudden have a sudden urge to remove the MAGA hat and put on a pussy hat.

Well said Scott. Course the haters here won't recognize what you just typed.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We dont's takes kindly to all Californian's runnin around down around here... State to state no papers...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A person's daily environment affects them mentally.
Where you live becomes a part of you whether you like it or not.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
We dont's takes kindly to all Californian's runnin around down around here... State to state no papers...

When you sober up, write something more coherent.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You all know my worn out story.
I had the misfortune of being born here.
I went to work...got married..built a pension.
Got heavily invested in my spouse and our kids.
I have a beautiful wife, a fantastic job and home.
Unfortunately my wife absolutely refuses to leave.
I hunt and fish my ass off.
I despise the liberal culture and the idiots that they elect to office in this state.
I'm no different than the reddest of you red state Republicans.
I'm trying to live my redneck, cowboy lifestyle as best I can.
I do a pretty good job of it.
Things get real tough with the wife sometimes because of my strong desire to leave.
Not sure where my future plays out.
I've enjoyed sharing my life with you guys.
I'm certainty not what most of you think of when you think of Californians.

Proud NRA Life Member
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

200 members (260madman, 338reddog, 360bull, 1_deuce, 30Gibbs, 264mag, 31 invisible), 1,336 guests, and 1,080 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,219
Posts18,447,459
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.