Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 6 30 31
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
slumlowd: I spend a fair amount of time in Salmon, Idaho each year and have for a long time - I have never seen any evidence that your bizarre contention has any basis in fact!
Was just there this past fall for a wedding (two white young adults marrying each other!) in fact.
Hint: It gets very cold each winter in Salmon, Idaho!
Me thinks you are way off base on this one.
If you have evidence to the contrary please forward it.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salmon,_Idaho

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][url

It must be like Heaven to live in a place that is 96.5% White. Do they have McDonalds there, and if so, who works in them? The McDonalds around here are always 88% Black workers...........and you can't understand a damn thing they say, unless you speak the lingo.

In the end that's what chased me back north. I loved the south except it is a knigger paradise.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MT_Mike
You racist martherfarkers are unbelievable. mad

Originally Posted by Tarquin
We may as well rename this site 24hourStormTrooper. It's become blatantly racist and Rick Bin tolerates it.

I agree (who wouldn't?), I think it needs a purge, or some simple rules. How does it make hunters and sportsmen look when someone clicks on this site, looks at the very first forum, and sees this kind of nasty racial slur? The front page is full of articles by recognized gunwriters. Are these guys going to continue to want their articles displayed on a site which allows people to put these kind of slurs in their thread titles and strewn about everywhere else as well? What about (reputable) advertisers? It's just bad. There's even a kid's section, and apparently a hidden Christian section too. It's not very "Christian" language nor is it something kids should see. The Campfire section is a disgusting pit. It should be purged or, as it seems so many members can't handle general non-hunting discussions without spewing bigotry, this open talk section should be completely removed (à la TheHighRoad). Nevertheless, the racists are right here to defend their behavior. "GFY Gooseschit", yada yada yada. If you are not a foul racist in Hunter's Campfire, you are a tiny minority, it seems.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Phu ck off Phaggit....😱🤯

LMFAO!!!!!!🤣

Report this post to Bin......👍

IDGAF.....🤪🖕

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
I sure am glad that no white man has ever beaten up his wife...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by UPhiker

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Two murders in two months in my cornfield burg.
Black teens did it. One on the loose, but on video recently when one live streamed at a northside park. Cops swarmed and caught a couple, AK pistol and Glock they dropped.
Murder suspect not caught.

Lady at work laughed about the video.
Says yup, hes in town and hiding. Thought it funny.

Their culture sucks.

Last edited by hookeye; 01/09/20.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
80% of our towns violent crime tied to Chicago and one ethnicity. City board sold their homes and moved before they imported 2000 from Chiraq

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Not Guilty, of course. He didn't kill her.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

laffin

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Helena Montana. Over 90 per cent white and less than one. half of one per cent per cent black.

Looks like you chose to live in the land of white supremacy and ironic to say the least when you call others racist

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We've got them around here but they don't act like the ones down South. Head to Dixie if you want to see kniggers in all their glory.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Human punching bag . She just wants to keep the insurance .

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka

Helena Montana. Over 90 per cent white and less than one. half of one per cent per cent black.

Looks like you chose to live in the land of white supremacy and ironic to say the least when you call others racist

Used to be more before Charley Pride's music career took off!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by ribka

Used to be more before Charley Pride's music career took off!

Oh, ha. There you are. So, have you had time to decide if the killer of hundreds of your service buds and innocents in the Istanbul terrorist attack and Pulse nightclub attack and KISS nightclub attacks should have been Killed By Trump or are you still kissing Piglosi and Schiefty and the MSMs seditious butts?

Inquiring minds want to know, or are you too gutless to diss Piglosi and Fake News and CNN and MSNBC?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Oh, ha. There you are. So, have you had time to decide if the killer of hundreds of your service buds and innocents in the Istanbul terrorist attack and Pulse nightclub attack and KISS nightclub attacks should have been Killed By Trump or are you still kissing Piglosi and Schiefty and the MSMs seditious butts?

Inquiring minds want to know, or are you too gutless to diss Piglosi and Fake News and CNN and MSNBC?

as usual Jaggy, WTF are you babbling about?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

LOL!!!!!

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Just as I figured. Deflection, the refuge of those who cant find the spine to get an erection.

I'll remind you, since your memory is evidently no longer than your patriotism or dick.

You usually can make your gutless underhanded chihuahua like swipe at Trump unless you see the strong support from the Fire Men. You ACT like you're a strong supporter of our servicemen until something like the killing of the worlds top terrorist comes along, then when the left, fake news, Schumer, Schiefty and Piglosi take the terrorists side, we get crickets from you.

Then, trying to hide your true sentiments you suddenly go quite. You are seemingly too gutless to support what's right and shut your mouth bowing to the left.

No timely comment about the death your apparent enemy, Trump took out, a murderous puke many in the know say was more dangerous and murderous than OBL?

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/09/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I'm sure you consider the justice system stats that a white woman married to a black is 12x more likely to die at the hands of her spouse than that of the wife of a white couple dying at the hands of hers.

I guess you are clueless as to the numbers of black sports guys getting in trouble for assaulting his gal vs the numbers of white spots stars doing the same, right?

Why dont you just post up a lot of famous white stars who whipped up on their spouses for us. You, of course cant remember any black stars doing that now can you?

So, how do you explain the much higher incarceration rate of blacks than whites percentage wise.

Do they have less civil restraint or they commit proportionally the same amount of crime and blacks arent smart enough to keep from being caught or the juries are rigged against them or what?

Why dont you PC suckers pause to just THINK a minute or so before sticking your PC BS in your mouth when enlightening us on such matters?

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/09/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What about Cheerios commercial mudsharks?

They seem so happy

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I shudder at the embarrassment AND acting of family groups, especially at holiday times, these dumb white bitches are causing nothing but expense, disappointment and turmoil.

Trump Won!
Page 4 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 6 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

117 members (300_savage, 6mmCreedmoor, 1_deuce, 257wthbylover, 5sdad, 18 invisible), 1,600 guests, and 944 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,511
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.