Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 19 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Originally Posted by smokepole
Wow, I can't believe that second photo. I thought everybody knew, scope tracking tests are much more accurate if you leave the garden hose ON the hanger.

Yes, damping is a real thing.

It's dampening, my friend. We must be uber-accurate in such matters.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
I have to apologize to the forum. it appears me pointing out 100k and even a million rounds fired with a SWFA scope, then only seeing pictures of 6.5 creed tikkas with factory barrels might have spooked him. wait a minute that would be 20 tikkas with fully burnt out barrels and 40 grand in ammo. Sorry, I miss him too.

its Saturday I am bored and this thread just couldn't die, so I had to kick the ant pile as I always seem to.

He said they fire 500,000 rounds a year in his scope mounting tutorial post. That is about 1400 rounds a day for 365 days in a row. Seems legit.

How do you know a Trump hater? They'll tell you.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
I have to apologize to the forum. it appears me pointing out 100k and even a million rounds fired with a SWFA scope, then only seeing pictures of 6.5 creed tikkas with factory barrels might have spooked him. wait a minute that would be 20 tikkas with fully burnt out barrels and 40 grand in ammo. Sorry, I miss him too.

its Saturday I am bored and this thread just couldn't die, so I had to kick the ant pile as I always seem to.

Either you're the dumbest m'fer on this site or your mentally handicapped....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by peeshooter

He said they fire 500,000 rounds a year in his scope mounting tutorial post. That is about 1400 rounds a day for 365 days in a row. Seems legit.

If the group has 10+ guys employed FT shooting up ammo and training others, that's not too difficult to imagine.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I still think it is an exaggeration.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

It is legit.

People have no idea how many rounds are consumed on training installations. The instructors witness it day in and day out.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I thought they were testing scopes????

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I can see it with handguns and AR's but not tikkas.

Last edited by peeshooter; 01/11/20.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith

If the gI’mamathguyroup has 10+ guys employed FT shooting up ammo and training others, that's not too difficult to imagine.

#mathguy

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I just went to a 10 day course and we were averaging 400 rounds a day.

40 students.

Do the math.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by GregW
Originally Posted by 79S

You ever consider you are just a idiot, who lacks reading comprehension?

He's just an overweight has-been who yearns the attention is all, as a baseline to your correct analysis...grin...

Wait... don’t you actually have had to accomplish something “once upon a time” to become a has been?

#Jackrabbitlivesmatter

Last edited by joshf303; 01/11/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

He's both. And there's obviously comfort in thinking small.
Though it is a bit entertaining to listen to his marbles-in-mouth reviews.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

40 students.

Do the math.

Wait I thought you were unemployed? Or was this a Christmas present from your wife?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

40 students.

Do the math.

Ok I did the math and I came up with 450rds

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P

40 students.

Do the math.

What were you shooting?

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
No disrespect but he must work at the most successful RIFLE (not pistol or AR) training company in the country to have 40 students every day of the year less weekends and holidays to get to the half mil round count. He also said they track 90% of their shots, whatever that means (on a Doppler??). Did they track 90% of your shots in class? It is total BS if you look at it with common sense. Add that to his superhuman hunting threads and you have a big steaming pile.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

He's both. And there's obviously comfort in thinking small.
Though it is a bit entertaining to listen to his marbles-in-mouth reviews.

Guys, it's just Cummadillo being Cummadillo.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Some of you guys need to get out of your "it doesn't make sense to me in my little world so it can't be" mindset....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No disrespect but he must work at the most successful RIFLE (not pistol or AR) training company in the country to have 40 students every day of the year less weekends and holidays to get to the half mil round count. He also said they track 90% of their shots, whatever that means (on a Doppler??). Did they track 90% of your shots in class? It is total BS if you look at it with common sense. Add that to his superhuman hunting threads and you have a big steaming pile.

40x400=16,000/day

10 days of that is 160,000.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 15 of 19 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1234, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 160user, 68 invisible), 2,326 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,657
Posts18,455,635
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.