-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I don't usually listen to Rush's guest hosts, but Mark Stein is the exception. He just made some great points about Iran and the fact they are not a "main stream" normal country like the Democrats, the media, Europe and the Canadian PM postulate. He said where else do you go where civilian airliners are shot out of the sky because you think it is a drone, killing all onboard, then lie about it . . . or dozens and dozens of people are trampled to death during a funeral? Their current regime is totally incompetent, has no regard for human life, and if you go there, you are totally on your own, at your own risk. I personally would put Iran and North Korea in the same basket.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
GB1

W
WTF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Yep, he's pretty good for a Brit.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Agreed ! ....btw """ dozens and dozens of people are trampled to death during a funeral"""... that was a bouns check for us ! Lol

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WTF
Yep, he's pretty good for a Brit Aussie.

FIFY grin

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'll not apologize for not being able to listen to him. He goes on and on in monotone and it all just sounds like yelling to me.

But he does think the same as most on here.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I'd rather not listen to him... Too much of a chucklehead at times... He makes good points, and he's conservative...but I just don't care for his voice...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Redneck
I'd rather not listen to him... Too much of a chucklehead at times... He makes good points, and he's conservative...but I just don't care for his voice...

yeah his voice is as irritating as hell to me, so I can take only so much regardless of what he says...

even tho he's an Aussie who makes his home in Canada, I remember other folks in Britain with that same kind of monotone voice, and when they spoke they sounded like they were lecturing the world about something stupid...pretty much always men..

but to be fair, I listen to Rush, although on another station Lars Larson is on at the same time..

one thing that irritates me about Rush, is he has no greater fan than himself...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Redneck

yeah his voice is as irritating as hell to me, so I can take only so much regardless of what he says...

even tho he's an Aussie who makes his home in Canada New Hampshire, I remember other folks in Britain with that same kind of monotone voice, and when they spoke they sounded like they were lecturing the world about something stupid...pretty much always men..

but to be fair, I listen to Rush, although on another station Lars Larson is on at the same time..

one thing that irritates me about Rush, is he has no greater fan than himself...

FIFY John! grin

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I like to listen to Mark Stein.

NRA Patron
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dale06

I do too. But can only take so much of him. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Yep, Rush is president of his own fan club- - - - - -makes me wonder if he's using a pseudonym and posting on the fire?
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
The regime is ran by the NWO deep state Cabal, tyrannical and murderous, yet that is who the Dims, DNC, Piglosi and Schifty have thrown their support to, yet the dumbfughk Fire dimocraps follow along, too stupid to get a clue.

Sickermore, Ej, la Roy, jell0, gooshiet and Gayghost, I'm telling the truth about suckers such as you.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Originally Posted by dale06

I do too. But can only take so much of him. Hasbeen

Rod Stewart and Linda Ronstadt suit you more?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by WTF

FIFY grin

Pssst, he is Canadian

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by WTF

FIFY grin

Pssst, he is Canadian

Yes he is..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
And it's Steyn
Not trying to be a spelling nazi,just pointing it out.

Last edited by rong; 01/13/20.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Don't like him.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Mark Steyn - born in Toronto, educated in the UK, dropped out at 16, married with three kids living in New Hampshire

I like his schtick. He's quick on his feet and regularly comes up with some hilarious and clever analogies.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Rather listen to him than Rush. Who's the black guy that used to fill in? Thomas Sowell? Walter Williams? Liked him, too.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

131 members (338reddog, 444Matt, 257robertsimp, 450yukon, 10gaugemag, 358WCF, 17 invisible), 1,674 guests, and 1,022 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,184
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.