Page 1 of 2 1 2
L
Lennie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
https://www.npr.org/2020/01/15/7966...tate-of-emergency-ahead-of-pro-gun-rally

Fearing potential violence, Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam is declaring a state of emergency and is banning firearms and other weapons on the Capitol grounds in Richmond ahead of a gun rights demonstration planned for next week.
"We have received credible intelligence from our law enforcement agencies that there are groups with malicious plans for the rally that is planned for Monday," Northam said during a press conference Wednesday afternoon.
Gun rights supporters are preparing to converge on Richmond for a lobbying day and a rally Monday morning. They're opposed to efforts by Virginia Democrats — who've just taken over control of the Virginia legislature following the November 2019 elections — to pass a slate of gun control bills backed by Northam.

Politics
As Democrats Prepare To Take Power In Virginia, Gov. Northam Focuses On Gun Control
The event, hosted by Virginia Citizens Defense League, is expected to draw thousands of armed demonstrators, some from out of state. Organizers have said they hope to hold a peaceful event.
But Northam said officials have heard reports of "out-of-state militia groups and hate groups planning to travel from across the country to disrupt our democratic process with acts of violence." He said they "are coming to intimidate and to cause harm."
Northam is raising concerns about a reprise of the deadly violence surrounding the white supremacist march in Charlottesville in August 2017. He said state intelligence analysts have identified threats and rhetoric online that mirror the chatter they were picking up around that time.

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Of course he does. He is a pussy. He is going to call out his goons because he can't talk to concerned citizens who are angry at him for his political view points. What a jerk.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
That doesn’t sound good.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
I am sure antifa will be there along with any other bussed in troublemakers
I am betting on selective enforcement. Anyone know the mindset of the local police?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
"This is your Communist future, FUSA.

Real shame that armed protest teams are not being tasked with supplemental peaceable demonstrations at Red legislators’ district offices all over the state, while that main element proceeds to Richmond.

Stretch out the opfor.

Obtain stress innoculation in small unit actions."

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He’s full of f^cking [bleep]. Some state libtard read something on the internet about someone from somewhere. He’s already gotten his dream quote “we disarmed the public and Lobby Day was safe”

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The violence he fears comes from the Dem's.

Not from us.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sounds like it’s time to school the Virginia government on their place and the constitution.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
No schit; he commits treason, violates his oath of office and supports making felons out every day people.

HE is the malicious one and I hope he gets to reap what he's sown.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is a bad deal, a made-for-TV chance for leftist thugs pretending to be NRA to beat people up in front of a camera.

Also, the rhetoric I've seen from one of the promoters is openly threatening violence. Dumb on his part.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sounds like a setup but it could just be the tinfoil getting warm.

Yup.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I think the governor is promoting violence, words and action.

Dont fret. Hes against peaceable assembly too....

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Charlottesville 2 coming up.

this event is ripe for a false flag

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Sure having our own troubles up here with gov wanting to ban guns

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Okanagan
This is a bad deal, a made-for-TV chance for leftist thugs pretending to be NRA to beat people up in front of a camera.

Also, the rhetoric I've seen from one of the promoters is openly threatening violence. Dumb on his part.

Post a link to a rally promoter openly advocating violence.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lexington Green V2.0?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
He doesn't even believe the words that come out of his own mouth. He had credible information that the groups were going to engage in illegal malicious behavior, so he made possession of firearms illegal. They won't break that law too?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Okanagan

Did he say something like "let's burn this bitch down" on national TV. I suspect if he publicly openly advocated violence they would have arrested him.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by kennyd
I am sure antifa will be there along with any other bussed in troublemakers
I am betting on selective enforcement. Anyone know the mindset of the local police?

Yep. Antifa will be free to bring the flame throwers, frozen water bottles filled with piss, bike locks, knives, etc., and will never see the inside of a jail cell, but any act of self-defense against them will result in the book being thrown at the defender.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Morewood
Charlottesville 2 coming up.

this event is ripe for a false flag

Yep.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

659 members (1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 1minute, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 1234, 58 invisible), 2,963 guests, and 1,341 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,697
Posts18,456,685
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.