24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
Re: How to use that new SWFA scope- reticle, turrets and proper usage. [Re: Formidilosus] #14151441 09/24/19
T
trplem Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
This should be stickier than the spout on a bottle of honey.

BP-B2

Re: How to use that new SWFA scope- reticle, turrets and proper usage. [Re: Formidilosus] #14152144 09/25/19
Castle_Rock Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It was a sticky here for a considerable time, someone took it down.

Re: How to use that new SWFA scope- reticle, turrets and proper usage. [Re: Formidilosus] #14242336 10/30/19
TheBigSky Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I came back to this thread as I recalled there was some information I wanted on atmospheric stuff contained herein. In re-reading it I was reminded of what is good about this forum AND what is total crap about this forum. It's too bad that we have people who feel the need to crap on every doorstep they see. Holy Crap!!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Re: How to use that new SWFA scope- reticle, turrets and proper usage. [Re: Formidilosus] #14388412 12/20/19
J
JD730 Offline
J
Tag and Thank You

Re: How to use that new SWFA scope- reticle, turrets and proper usage. [Re: Formidilosus] #14389250 12/20/19
NMiller Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Tagged for me...

IC-A

Re: How to use that new SWFA scope- reticle, turrets and proper usage. [Re: Formidilosus] #14457031 01/11/20
Castle_Rock Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Btt

Re: How to use that new SWFA scope- reticle, turrets and proper usage. [Re: Formidilosus] #14457144 01/11/20
W
wdenike Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
When those that proclaim to know it all get their wheaties pissed in. By someone that forgot more then they know. They get red ass. LMAO!!!!

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
Re: How to use that new SWFA scope- reticle, turrets and proper usage. [Re: wdenike] #14461326 01/12/20
PaleRider Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Re: How to use that new SWFA scope- reticle, turrets and proper usage. [Re: trplem] #14462974 01/13/20
Blacktail53 Offline
Campfire Guide
Campfire Guide
I just Book Marked this so I could review it anytime. Great post!

BT53
"Where do they find young men like this?" Reporter Savidge, Iraq
Elk, it's what's for dinner....

Re: How to use that new SWFA scope- reticle, turrets and proper usage. [Re: Blacktail53] #14463213 01/13/20
W
wdenike Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
He is always helpful. Only the Internet retards struggle with his knowledge .

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
IC-B

Re: How to use that new SWFA scope- reticle, turrets and proper usage. [Re: Formidilosus] #14468421 01/14/20
M
montanabadger Offline
Campfire Guide
Campfire Guide
M

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
Re: How to use that new SWFA scope- reticle, turrets and proper usage. [Re: wdenike] #14468442 01/14/20
irfubar Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wdenike

Take care, Willie

Ha ha right?

But when you consider the average gun guy thinks the bullet rises after it leaves the muzzle kinda puts things in perspective... wink

A good conservative will give you the shirt off his back.

A good liberal will give you the shirt off someone else's back.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Re: How to use that new SWFA scope- reticle, turrets and proper usage. [Re: irfubar] #14469359 01/15/20
W
wdenike Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by irfubar

Take care, Willie

Ha ha right?

But when you consider the average gun guy thinks the bullet rises after it leaves the muzzle kinda puts things in perspective... wink

You mean the retards that missed the class on gravity?

Take care, Willie

Re: How to use that new SWFA scope- reticle, turrets and proper usage. [Re: Formidilosus] #14469735 01/15/20
T
Tim_K Offline
T
I'm the guy who makes the zero stops for SWFA scopes. I thought I'd post up here to make myself available if anyone has questions regarding their use. Seems like the right thread...

Re: How to use that new SWFA scope- reticle, turrets and proper usage. [Re: wdenike] #14472153 01/16/20
C
Canazes9 Offline
Campfire Guide
Campfire Guide
C

Take care, Willie

Ha ha right?

Take care, Willie

You two geniuses think a bullet doesn't rise after it leaves a barrel?

Please explain how a bullet reaches a target hundreds of yards down range w/o ever rising above the line of sight?

Are you under some delusion that a projectile traveling 3000fps can't counteract the force of gravity for a period of time?

David

Re: How to use that new SWFA scope- reticle, turrets and proper usage. [Re: Tim_K] #14472172 01/16/20
J
joshf303 Offline
Campfire Guide
Campfire Guide
J
Originally Posted by Tim_K
I'm the guy who makes the zero stops for SWFA scopes. I thought I'd post up here to make myself available if anyone has questions regarding their use. Seems like the right thread...

Thanks for coming over Tim, good to see you here.

I think you should approach Rick about getting you a “Sticky” thread at the top of this page. List your kits with prices, payment instructions etc for easy access.

Just a suggestion. I have your zero stop kits in 5-6 SWFAs and they all do what they should.

Re: How to use that new SWFA scope- reticle, turrets and proper usage. [Re: Canazes9] #14472299 01/16/20
S
scoony Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Canazes9

Take care, Willie

Ha ha right?

Take care, Willie

Please explain how a bullet reaches a target hundreds of yards down range w/o ever rising above the line of sight?

Are you under some delusion that a projectile traveling 3000fps can't counteract the force of gravity for a period of time?

David

All depends on perspective. Axis of the bore, or line of sight.

Re: How to use that new SWFA scope- reticle, turrets and proper usage. [Re: Canazes9] #14472762 01/16/20
Jordan Smith Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Take care, Willie

Ha ha right?

Take care, Willie

David

Frame of reference matters, so to clarify, the angle between the bullet trajectory and the earth upon exiting the muzzle does not increase, and starts to decrease the moment the bullet leaves the gun. The projectile does not counteract the force of gravity, and begins falling the instant it is no longer being supported by the barrel.

Re: How to use that new SWFA scope- reticle, turrets and proper usage. [Re: Canazes9] #14472793 01/16/20
irfubar Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Take care, Willie

Ha ha right?

Take care, Willie

David

Let's hope for David's sake he simply forgot the smiley face.... wink

A good conservative will give you the shirt off his back.

A good liberal will give you the shirt off someone else's back.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Re: How to use that new SWFA scope- reticle, turrets and proper usage. [Re: irfubar] #14472809 01/16/20
Beaver10 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Take care, Willie

Ha ha right?

Take care, Willie

David

Let's hope for David's sake he simply forgot the smiley face.... wink

David is probably just too exhausted from teaching metallurgy to MCH, and forgot his 😬

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin, SYSOP 

RR1
Who's Online Now
869 registered members (1234, 160user, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 117LBS, 10ring1, 99 invisible), 2,326 guests, and 979 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2020 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.