Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by High_Noon
This is unfortunate. ....... No point in trying them now if I won't be able to get more in the future.

Bad attitude! Would you try this once even if you counldn't get more later???? Hmmm? smile

[Linked Image from 66.media.tumblr.com]

Too late, I already bedded that one, just now. grin

BP-B2

P
prm Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I was just debating what to do with a box and a half of .338 200gn bullets. Guess I'll continue to work with them. Already shoot quite well, but could probably get them shooting really well with a little experimentation. It's for African plains game and elk.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
That's excellent news!

Wishing you all the best!

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jorgen_Bostrom
North Fork is not shutting down. I bought company and start production again. So all of your that like this bullet and all of you that never tried but want to try. You will have the chance. In US and Canada market Reloading international will be my agent. Just keep a eye at Mikes webpage and you will soon see that you can start buy bullet again. It will take little time before im in full production but it will happen.

Hej Jörgen

Bra att veta!

Jag hoppas att vi lättare kan få dessa kulor i Sverige än tidigare! laugh

John

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by High_Noon
This is unfortunate. ....... No point in trying them now if I won't be able to get more in the future.

Bad attitude! Would you try this once even if you counldn't get more later???? Hmmm? smile

[Linked Image from 66.media.tumblr.com]

Would Like to try a penetration test with her. grin

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
North Fork is not shutting down. I bought company and start production again. So all of your that like this bullet and all of you that never tried but want to try. You will have the chance. In US and Canada market Reloading international will be my agent. Just keep a eye at Mikes webpage and you will soon see that you can start buy bullet again. It will take little time before im in full production but it will happen.

Good luck, sir. They are SUPERB bullets

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Great news!

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Nice. Was looking to try them when they started shutting down. Will be waiting to give them a try.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
This is good news!
I'll just put the boxes of North Forks I was looking to sell back into the pile and buy more.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Will you post a web site and possible list of components that will be available..

thank you, and may you do well in this venture

Norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

IC B3

J
J
I will continue with same as before, now when machine arrive i start with what we call big bore. Hunting season start in Africa and .375 and up i mostly used there. Then i start production of bullet .375 and down. I left around 300 boxes with bullet that will be available in reloading international in some days.
Then i try to change there webpage so its pointing to mine and that i hope i can do this week. But for US and Canada market check http://www.reloadinginternational.com/
Mike will update his page as fast as possible

Last edited by Jorgen_Bostrom; 01/16/20.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Great!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
J
J
Originally Posted by jpb

Hej Jörgen

Bra att veta!

Jag hoppas att vi lättare kan få dessa kulor i Sverige än tidigare! laugh

John

Hej John

Jag har haft agenturen de sista åren och har haft ganska mycket hemma fram tills i somras. Fick inte leverans i april som de lovade och därför tog många populära kalibrar slut i augusti-september. Nu ska vi se till att det alltid finns på hyllan inför jakten. Du har koll på vår sida i Sverige? FB är det JB Hunting men kommer nog ändra allt till North Fork nu när vi köpt varumärke och fabrik
Mvh
Jörgen

jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hej John

Jag har haft agenturen de sista åren och har haft ganska mycket hemma fram tills i somras. Fick inte leverans i april som de lovade och därför tog många populära kalibrar slut i augusti-september. Nu ska vi se till att det alltid finns på hyllan inför jakten. Du har koll på vår sida i Sverige? FB är det JB Hunting men kommer nog ändra allt till North Fork nu när vi köpt varumärke och fabrik
Mvh
Jörgen

Hej igen, Jörgen

Tack för informationen om websidan -- det är riktigt trevligt! LINK

Mina ansträngningar att hitta North Fork kulor i Sverige var för många år sedan, troligen innan du tog över deras distribution i Sverige.

Jag vet att jag egentligen inte behöver en North Fork 270gr kula i min .375 Holland & Holland för att döda älgar, men jag är lite av ett "gevärloonie" (as Mule Deer John Barsness would say, if he knew Swedish!) svengelska! grin

mvh,
John

Last edited by jpb; 01/17/20. Reason: fingers faster than brain without caffeine
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
654 members (10gaugemag, 257Bob, 219DW, 257_X_50, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 78 invisible), 2,918 guests, and 1,392 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,670
Posts18,399,443
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.