Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
It's the other way around, jag. For some 40 years now, the government has been saying: "We don't know what UFOs are but they do not seem to pose any threat." That is the plain and simple truth.

And for 40 some years now, nobody has believed that.

Works for me!
😊

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
The problem is that when you learn the truth, you folks will deny it and claim it's not the true truth - no matter WHAT is revealed. It'll be the Santa Claus syndrome.

God is make believe
UFOs and space aliens are real

Puff puff pass

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
But I got this feelin’ that if our former prez knew anything about UFO’s, everyone that shouldn’t know anything about ‘em, does!!!!

Oh yes, Hillary could have gotten billions to let China into her unsecured bathroom computers with that.

No need for China to pay billions. They'd already hacked Hillary's illegal server. China was getting a copy of every document she sent or received. Even the top secret stuff.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
As real? Who knows for sure? All I can say is that while stationed at Nellis AFB our satellite station at Indian Springs called in a UFO report with azimuth and elevation angles. I set up the theodolite and picked up the object. I looked like a white ball, perfectly round and not the normal shape of a weather balloon. We watched it for about an hour when it shot upward at great speed and disappeared in the distance. Upon checking there were no special high altitude balloon runs and frankly, balloons as not perfectly round as this thing was. Weather balloons have an elongated teardrop shape. I've tracked enough of those things over 30 years in weather to know the difference. So what was it? Damned if I know. The rent into the Air Force's "Blue Book".
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
WOW!

Do a search about the show. Everything on the web has been scrubbed. BIG BROTHER is at work to keep us all safe and ignorant.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B2

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by luv2safari
WOW!

Do a search about the show. Everything on the web has been scrubbed. BIG BROTHER is at work to keep us all safe and ignorant.

Well they got very little work to do here at my place!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by luv2safari
WOW!

Well they got very little work to do here at my place!

grin

LOL
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by PJGunner
As real? Who knows for sure? All I can say is that while stationed at Nellis AFB our satellite station at Indian Springs called in a UFO report with azimuth and elevation angles. I set up the theodolite and picked up the object. I looked like a white ball, perfectly round and not the normal shape of a weather balloon. We watched it for about an hour when it shot upward at great speed and disappeared in the distance. Upon checking there were no special high altitude balloon runs and frankly, balloons as not perfectly round as this thing was. Weather balloons have an elongated teardrop shape. I've tracked enough of those things over 30 years in weather to know the difference. So what was it? Damned if I know. The rent into the Air Force's "Blue Book".
Paul B.

Ok, ok, what wer ya drank in. wink

Well, you knew it was coming. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
This subject has always fascinated me. Would someone who watched it please post a summary of what exactly was covered on the show and why it would be red lighted? I mean, what could possibly have been disclosed that they wouldn’t want out there that already hasn’t been?

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Sad
Campfire Tracker
W
Government censorship?
Say it ain't so!
We can't handle the truth apparently.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Government censorship?
Say it ain't so!

Been that way for a long, long time. Most people are quite willing to accept whatever "truth" the government creates, even when facts indicate something else.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Government censorship?
Say it ain't so!

Should still be on my DVR for viewing, so I will check it out tonight, unless the NSA is able to reach into our DVRs and delete stuff.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Actually, I just saw it. Nothing really there that hasn’t been out there before. Basically Tucker asked Elizondo why they would want to keep it a secret, and their collective reasoning is that because the G doesn’t know what they are, they would be helpless if the objects were hostile, so the G wants to keep it under wraps.

Same Ol’ song... Keep the unwashed masses ignorant and they don’t have to deal with the potential fallout.

Last edited by Dryfly24; 01/16/20.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
It got pulled off Youtube due to copyright. You can watch it here if you log in to Fox News with your cable provider info.
Fast forward to approx 37 min mark to see UFO story.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6123085160001?playlist_id=5528578293001#sp=show-clips

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Actually, I just saw it. Nothing really there that hasn’t been out there before. Basically Tucker asked Elizondo why they would want to keep it a secret, and their collective reasoning is that because the G doesn’t know what they are, they would be helpless if the objects were hostile, so the G wants to keep it under wraps.

Same Ol’ song... Keep the unwashed masses ignorant and they don’t have to deal with the potential fallout.

Just to expand on my post, I think it’s a stupid stance because if those things were truly hostile, we would’ve already been in a world of hurt...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ah come on you don't really think the gooberment would hide things or lie to us do ya?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I was 4 or 5 years old last time I got worked up over somebody keeping a secret from me.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by turkish
I was 4 or 5 years old last time I got worked up over somebody keeping a secret from me.

So the government can decide for you what you should or shouldn’t know? IOW, you’re ok with ignorance?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by turkish

So the government can decide for you what you should or shouldn’t know? IOW, you’re ok with ignorance?

Please see my post above.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Government censorship?
Say it ain't so!

Been that way for a long, long time. Most people are quite willing to accept whatever "truth" the government creates, even when facts indicate something else.

Yes, Afreaken muzzy immigration and refugees is a prime example. whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
687 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12308300, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 77 invisible), 2,725 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,639
Posts18,398,984
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.