-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Those in the know know what's happening. Let's sit back and see how it plays out remembering to be vigilant and keep our powder dry.

g

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
He's scared Trump will stay in office and RBG will go toes up. If there is a more Conservative court, he'll get exposed for what he is.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I trust that obama dink blowing sombitch as far as I can throw this house!

So you do trust him a tiny bit?

Be not weary in well doing.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Snyper

This isn't a real trial.
It's a circus.

100% agree.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by reivertom
He's scared Trump will stay in office and RBG will go toes up. If there is a more Conservative court, he'll get exposed for what he is.

Too late for that

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by denton

ROFL!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by gunner500

OK, now, in your case, I feel a little better. ;-{>8

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
A few years ago, Roberts and his wife, adopted a couple of kids. They took some short cuts that weren't exactly up and up. Somehow Obongo found out about it and used it against Roberts on the health care package. Roberts rolled, because he and his wife were afraid of losing their kids. At least that's the story.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Love you guys. Attila the Hun is way too liberal for you.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Roberts is a member of the Epstein club. Not to ever be trusted.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Roberts is a member of the Epstein club. Not to ever be trusted.

Epstein might have sold the obama administration info. on Roberts lolita island vacation ?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let me grab my tin foil cowboy hat so I can join this conversation... ok got it.. I heard that Obama has dirt on him, and has pictures of him at sex island.. So judge Roberts was summoned to the White House via the underground tunnel that connects the White House to the Supreme Court, the house of representatives and senate and a Pizza Hut (don't ask) anyhow judge Roberts gets to the White House and Obama and his goon squad have judge Roberts wife and kids. Now this is where it gets weird, Obama from what I was told, cut judge Roberts wife ring finger ph ucking off .. I guess chit got real in the White House. She was screaming, kids were crying. Obama told him you know what you have to do. Judge Roberts supposedly called him a sob, Obama supposedly said that's President sob. Then Eric Holder was their told Roberts the kids fingers were next. Then Judge Roberts caved and told them he would do whatever they wanted. Afterwards they ordered some Pizza Hut pizza, and ate pizza.. ph ucking crazy man..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I have no faith in that gentleman. I pray his position is ceremonial and he will make no decision on the heart of matters.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Lockhart
I have no faith in that gentleman. I pray his position is ceremonial and he will make no decision on the heart of matters.

Well I just made some tin foil cowboy boots... this is what I'm hearing from my sources.. that judge Roberts and The Knights Templar's are going to bring trump down.. My sources are also telling me a secretive military order of warrior monks are in place to protect President Trump..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
He was nominated by George W. Bush. I think we all know his opinion of Pres Trump. I really don't see the most powerful jurist in the land being blackmailed over an adoption. Normally the simplest explanation is the right one. In this case, he's simply not as conservative as we'd hoped and is a moderate who leans slightly left or right depending on the issue.

In a perfect world, there would be no emotion or personal beliefs involved in scotus decisions, but in this political climate I doubt that's even possy any longer. Country is too polarized and nominations are politicized.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well,,the morning news was fawning all over him"he'll do the right thing "
So I'm not sold yet,tin foil or not....

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by kid0917
Originally Posted by denton

ROFL!

Uh-NO. grin

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some of you guys are smoking some REALLY strange stuff. shocked

[Linked Image]
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 79S
Let me grab my tin foil cowboy hat so I can join this conversation... ok got it.. I heard that Obama has dirt on him, and has pictures of him at sex island.. So judge Roberts was summoned to the White House via the underground tunnel that connects the White House to the Supreme Court, the house of representatives and senate and a Pizza Hut (don't ask) anyhow judge Roberts gets to the White House and Obama and his goon squad have judge Roberts wife and kids. Now this is where it gets weird, Obama from what I was told, cut judge Roberts wife ring finger ph ucking off .. I guess chit got real in the White House. She was screaming, kids were crying. Obama told him you know what you have to do. Judge Roberts supposedly called him a sob, Obama supposedly said that's President sob. Then Eric Holder was their told Roberts the kids fingers were next. Then Judge Roberts caved and told them he would do whatever they wanted. Afterwards they ordered some Pizza Hut pizza, and ate pizza.. ph ucking crazy man..

Thin crust too......

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Lockhart

Well I just made some tin foil cowboy boots... this is what I'm hearing from my sources.. that judge Roberts and The Knights Templar's are going to bring trump down.. My sources are also telling me a secretive military order of warrior monks are in place to protect President Trump..

Q.

You forgot Q.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (01Foreman400, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1234, 59 invisible), 2,337 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,660
Posts18,455,690
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.