-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Numerous videos online of thieves in Brazil etc being shot through their hand, some both hands

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Morewood
I would be happy to see the two jackwads in Cali spend life without, or 25 years for each assault committed, served consecutively, wich ever seems to be the lesser sentence.

Pretty harsh there, Judge. What do you recommend for overdue library books? 10 years hard labor?

Overdue library books is not serial assault with a deadly weapon, compounded with conspiracy charges. Hell, if I was the DA, they would probably be facing about four counts of premeditated attempted murder.

Their mistake was not shouting, "sir, please stop resisting" during the beat down. grin

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Did everyone miss the part where the neighbors said there haven't been any thefts lately?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rustyzipper
Paul, I'm a cyclist and don't rightly know why you hate me. I cycled for 12 years to work, at the local prison. I was a transportation officer for many years. Please come to my house and step up on the porch. We don't beat folks like you here. We pray for them. Be Well, Rustyzipper Oh, by the way, if you try to beat me it might not go the way you think.

When you pay fuel tax, road tax, have a license plate and insurance I'll respect your presence on the road. Until then you are what is called a speed bump.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dodgefan
Originally Posted by Rustyzipper
Paul, I'm a cyclist and don't rightly know why you hate me. I cycled for 12 years to work, at the local prison. I was a transportation officer for many years. Please come to my house and step up on the porch. We don't beat folks like you here. We pray for them. Be Well, Rustyzipper Oh, by the way, if you try to beat me it might not go the way you think.

Paul is fairly well known on here as a bike rider. He started a thread a while back about being one. It went on for a pretty good number of pages after everybody else got involved.

I switched sides. The compelling, logical, convincing arguments of my brethren and 'Flave have converted me.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I whole heartedly support their actions.

Anybody got the video?

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
should have wired it up to some 220. or 221, whatever it takes.

My diploma is a DD214
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Barkoff
I don't mind a thief getting a beating, but have to object to these two classified as "good Californians".
Pummel a thief, no problem, post it on social media, you are a moron.

I said they were good guys, not geniuses. Sheesh. Quibble, quibble, quibble. You are aware there is no sarcasm face, right? Do you go through life evaluating the efficacy of every word in every phrase?

Are you from Cal.?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by 700LH
Numerous videos online of thieves in Brazil etc being shot through their hand, some both hands

In Brazil the Police vans have a picture of large bull’s-eye with a body lying at the bottom. The bull’s-eye is about 7' in diameter. The graphic is to communicate to the illiterate population. A single police officer will go into bar and thirty people will instantly run to the wall and face it with their hands up. I had several instances where I didn't jump when a police officer was present. The officers were enraged that I would walk by them without a demonstration of fear. The military was more like the police that we are used to, but with full automatic M16's. Live is cheap in Brazil.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The cops are not beating the fug out of them or shooting them for self gratification.

What world do you live in?
Cops around the country do it every day.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by dassa
Did everyone miss the part where the neighbors said there haven't been any thefts lately?

That's a natural consequence of communities taking responsibility for dealing with crime. This is why Italian neighborhoods have a reputation for being crime free oases in New York, i.e., their tendency to deal with street level criminals directly, rather than calling the cops. Once that reputation is established, street level crime has a tendency to disappear.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

That's a natural consequence of communities taking responsibility for dealing with crime. This is why Italian neighborhoods have a reputation for being crime free oases in New York, i.e., their tendency to deal with street level criminals directly, rather than calling the cops. Once that reputation is established, street level crime has a tendency to disappear.

Those folks lived in a time before smart phones........
I still believe that in today’s age ‘those folks’ would have the good sense not to video/post such encounters. The idiot who did so would be dealt with appropriately.

George

Last edited by NH K9; 01/18/20.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I don't mind a thief getting a beating, but have to object to these two classified as "good Californians".

I said they were good guys, not geniuses. Sheesh. Quibble, quibble, quibble. You are aware there is no sarcasm face, right?

Are you from Cal.?

Quibbling? You used the term “Good Californians”.

Do you go through life evaluating the efficacy of every word in every phrase? ”

Well ya, it’s called reading comprehension, you wrote the words, I Interpreted their meaning. I would not consider these people, good people, is that OK? /SI

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
The cops are not beating the fug out of them or shooting them for self gratification.

Not when they know they are covered by four surveillance cameras, they don"t.

Why not?

Oh, because it is against the law.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem

Not when they know they are covered by four surveillance cameras, they don"t.

Why not?

Oh, because it is against the law.

Not if they are shouting "Sir, please stop resisting." LOL.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

That's unfortunate. Cyclists deserve nothing more than to have stolen the tools they use for discourtesy, disruption and danger to traffic.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

That's unfortunate. Cyclists deserve nothing more than to have stolen the tools they use for discourtesy, disruption and danger to traffic.

Did you lose a family member to a bicyclist or something?

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I said they were good guys, not geniuses. Sheesh. Quibble, quibble, quibble. You are aware there is no sarcasm face, right?

Are you from Cal.?

Quibbling? You used the term “Good Californians”.

Do you go through life evaluating the efficacy of every word in every phrase? ”

Well ya, it’s called reading comprehension, you wrote the words, I Interpreted their meaning. I would not consider these people, good people, is that OK? /SI

I call them "good". smile

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

You are definitely a woman. Or there is a woman posting under your login.

Only other people who act like this are Mormons.

MAGA
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You cant set a trap for people.....unless yer the cops.

again, rules for us and not them

futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 53 invisible), 2,293 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,243
Posts18,466,901
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.