Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
As far as OP. I like both fighters, but agree this should be Conor's night.

"Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, and more money." -Tom T Hall

Molon Labe
GB1

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
My oldest girl watches that crap all the time.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
They've both lost two won two of there last four fights... DC fought four times in 2019... CM hasn't fought since 10/6/2018... I don't see where DC doesn't deserve the fight...

Public landowner...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I opened this thread because I thought some new court case had been decided. Carry on.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Conor hasnt won anything in 2.5 years. The one fight he did win Diaz 2 I thought Nate won because Conor spent half the fight on his bicycle. Saying Cowboy doesnt deserve a match with him is nonsense. As far as them becoming to the WWE they have a 4 billion dollar nut to crack and are owned by a entertainment company welcome to the future.

Last edited by k20350; 01/15/20.
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
....... He has lost his last two fights and is 3 and 3 in his last 6 fights. That is not deserving of a match with Conor.

McGregor hasn't fought since 10/6/2018.
Prior to that it was 11/12/16.
It's been over a year since his last fight and almost 3 since his next to last (MMA) fight. Throw the Mayweather stuff out.

I don't think the fight with Cowboy was made for Cowboy but for Connor. It's a return fight. Cerrone is certainly worthy to be a test for Connor.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
....... He has lost his last two fights and is 3 and 3 in his last 6 fights. That is not deserving of a match with Conor.

It's been over a year since his last fight and almost 3 since his next to last (MMA) fight. Throw the Mayweather stuff out.

I don't think the fight with Cowboy was made for Cowboy but for Connor. It's a return fight. Cerrone is certainly worthy to be a test for Connor.

I have to disagree. Cowboy is old and not a contender to move up. Conor has a realistic chance at fighting up. There are other fighters that have a chance to fight up also if given the chance. Those fighters should be given the fight not Cowboy. But you all are certainly entitled to your own opinion. Either way I see Conor winning.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
McGregor is the only person that could make me cheer for a Muslim.

Besides Tyson.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I hope Cowboy calf ropes him and spanks him.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Cerrone has looked better at 170. I hope he lands a vicious head kick to the mouthy little guy. I wish Masvidal would get the opportunity to give McGregor a three peice and a soda...

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I have to disagree. Cowboy is old and not a contender to move up. Conor has a realistic chance at fighting up. There are other fighters that have a chance to fight up also if given the chance. Those fighters should be given the fight not Cowboy. But you all are certainly entitled to your own opinion. Either way I see Conor winning.

I agree with what you're saying concerning Cowboy. I still think this fight is given to Connor to get rid of ring rust...someone who will give him a fight but likely not win the fight. I think the fighters that are or will be contenders aren't who they want Connor to fight in the first fight back.....if he loses a second fight in a row his stock really drops.

N
N
I hope Cerrone can win.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I like Cowboy's chances so long as McGregor doesn't catch him early. Cowboy has a much better ground game and should be able to submit him.if he takes it to the ground. I'm wanting rd 1 over asap. McGregor is a very accurate striker early

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

I agree with what you're saying concerning Cowboy. I still think this fight is given to Connor to get rid of ring rust...someone who will give him a fight but likely not win the fight. I think the fighters that are or will be contenders aren't who they want Connor to fight in the first fight back.....if he loses a second fight in a row his stock really drops.

Can't argue with you on that at all!

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
It will air free on YouTube early Sunday morning. Just get up early to watch it, before YouTube starts taking them down.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I watch every UFC but the pursuit of the Marquee fights for big paydays is annoying. But I realize it's a company and they exist to make money vice pacify my purist mentality so I get it.

That being said, I hope Cowboy knocks that loud mouth unconscious.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MadMooner
No clue what will happen, but I’ll root for Cerrone.

Conners schtick is tiresome.

I agree. But I don't see it happening and have to believe "if" it does it is all part of the drama of UFC as I stated earlier becoming the new WWE.

Yep!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I very much like Cowboy Cerrone, but not against McGregor, who is one of the best cage fighters I've ever seen. Cowboy can be a slow starter, which plays to McGregor. Cowboy is better on the ground.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cowboy will win but.......

Will Holly Holm ever win again?

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
None of us know, how many people were offered a fight with Connor before it was offered to Cowboy. Cowboy won't back down. He's capable of winning. But anyone can lose on any given night. Be out of position for 2 seconds and you can get knocked out. I have no use for Connor. Just assune see Cowboy kick his head off.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (160user, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 222Sako, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 48 invisible), 2,582 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,361
Posts18,468,985
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.