Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
They have to do something. Trump's set back their plans a decade easily. We lose the presidency, there will be blood.

GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain
They have to do something. Trump's set back their plans a decade easily. We lose the presidency, there will be blood.

That aint no schit.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I got nothing against the Constitution,...but if you get right down to it,...it's just a list of rules that haven't been obeyed by the powers which be for a long time.

Nobody who is alive today has ever lived in Constitutional America.

Lincoln declared that a state which voluntarily joined the union couldn't voluntarily *leave* the union.

Since that time,..the people of the country have been living in post Constitutional America.

The light bulb isn't ever going to come on for some people. Nothing you say is going to make them see reality. I started getting a clue way back when,...and I started getting grief for it shortly after.

It's part of the deal. I'm not the only one.

Joseph Sobran brought it into very clear focus for me several years ago.

"How Tyranny Came To America"

It'll go in one ear and out the other of many people. But it hits the nail smack dab on the head.

Read this:

http://www.sobran.com/articles/tyranny.shtml

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster

The people pushing this agenda are willing to start a civil war. They don’t give a rat’s rectum, if it kills half of us. In battle or in gas chambers matters not to them.

7mm
I reckon it's "them" that need to be hunted down like the parasitic vermin they are and eliminated.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
nobody alive today has ever lived in a constitutional America

Good point, but at least 30 or 40 years ago, both political parties were trying to improve America for Americans. Now we have a uni-party out to control who gets to control the people and their money.
I thought with Trump we might have a shot at getting our country back, but I think the demographics have gone to far to be corrected. To get them straightened out, the good guys would need to do what the bad guys will do when they get control. I don’t want to have no part in killing people off.
There was a time that I at least trusted most republicans and most LEOs. But the republicans just ignore the corruption, if they’re not in on it. I don’t know to many cops personally anymore, but I think the good ones now value their crooked fellow cops above their oath and their community. Times change. Good times make soft men. Now manliness is considered “toxic”! grin
Good link, by the way!
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
I want to see a link from a New York State county on that list.

I Think Philadelphia had an unconstitutional gun law knocked out a few years ago...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

I Think Philadelphia had an unconstitutional gun law knocked out a few years ago...

There is one, I just don't think it's recent.

Here's the map as of Novermber 2019:

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/11/19...ment-sanctuaries-in-place/#axzz6BPrH96oP

[Linked Image from ammoland.com]

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Hope it's the town Bloomberg was born in.....

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

There is one, I just don't think it's recent.

Here's the map as of Novermber 2019:

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/11/19...ment-sanctuaries-in-place/#axzz6BPrH96oP

[Linked Image from ammoland.com]

Obviously old, here's a map of VA counties alone
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Pretty much Charlottesville and NoVa. Rest of the state says [bleep] you to Northam and Bloomberg.

Last edited by jackmountain; 01/18/20.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Passing 2A sanctuary declarations IS NOT defending your 2A.

Making Citizens Arrests of traitorous government officials for TREASON, as ENEMY COMBATANTS, and for aiding and abetting the enemy is.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Was on the evening news Thursday that Bedford County PA wanted to pass 2A Sanctuary status. According to the news, Pennsylvania counties are not allowed to pass such resolutions due to an existing state law that says state laws will always trump local laws.
Funny thing is that the democrat governor said nothing about Philadelphia and Wilkes Borough passing sanctuary for illegal immigrants.
Regardless what the town, county, state, or feds decide, there are hundreds of people like myself who have already decided where the leftist buck stops. Freedom is very precious, usually purchased with blood. Chains are cheap.
7mm

I think they may have been vaguely referring to state preemption laws. If memory serves me correctly, I recall a past Philthydelphia mayor that tried to duck and dodge his way into banning lawfully concealed carry there and he got pimp-slapped for it. skAnchorage even had a similar problem for awhile under dumbass Mark Bagich. He got pimp-slapped twice.

Illegal immigrants and enumerated constitutional rights are really an apples and oranges comparison and shouldn't even be brought up in the same conversation.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
There's plenty of precedent for a Sheriff to deny permission to Fed. Agents to operate inside his county.
See. Castenada vs the United States

Sheriff's need to understand their legal authority and start using it to protect the citizens that elected them from violations if their constitutional rights.

Which one are you referring to?

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Castenada+vs+the+United+States&atb=v187-1&ia=web

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Castaneda v us.
The little bit of info I could find is that INS agents raided an apartment inhabited by Castaneda in Bighorn Wy.
A lawsuit followed and the sheriff issued a policy that set rules of how federal officers could operate within his county at which time both parties, including lawyers for DOJ agreed to the terms and settled out of court.

I've read of other instances, one where a sherrif barred law enforcement agents from the forestry Dept from operating in his county.

The best route for Virginia now, Is for the sherrif's to start deputizing law abiding gun owners and form county militias. A few already indicated they would do this if/when it would become necessary.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The best route for Virginia now, Is for the sherrif's to start deputizing law abiding gun owners and form county militias. A few already indicated they would do this if/when it would become necessary.

Now there’s a helluva good idea! Each deputy armed with the defense rifle and handgun of his preference. That would definitely send a very loud message that we’re not playing this game. Also, a county wide armed militia of unpaid deputies would make any potential “goon squad” the governor might hire wonder if their paycheck is gonna be worth it.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Now there’s a helluva good idea! Each deputy armed with the defense rifle and handgun of his preference. That would definitely send a very loud message that we’re not playing this game. Also, a county wide armed militia of unpaid deputies would make any potential “goon squad” the governor might hire wonder if their paycheck is gonna be worth it.
7mm

Yep.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

You’re not only a prima-donna troll, you’re now PLAGERIZING my work, written 3 weeks ago, and attempting to take credit for MY work, since you obviously don’t have the leadership, vision or balls to take back your freedom.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...412321/virginia-gov-northam-vs-minuteman

Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Send this thread to EVERY Sheriff in Virginia and call them. Go interview them on camera, and see who will back their oaths and who won’t. Demand each one deputize thousands of citizens to form militias to go arrest all who support this Treason, so they can stop this spread of Communism here, and now, WITH FORCE AND CRIMINAL TRIALS. Any Sheriff who refuses, remove them from their jobs immediately for failing to uphold their oath to the Constitution and the people. Their refusal to act is an act of TREASON, and enabling the enemy of this country, the Communists.

Come call me a troll again, in my thread, where you stole my work from Mr. Plagiarist.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
my county passed a resolution claiming 2A sanctuary. The local libertarian watchdog says it doesn't have any teeth so he challenged the local GOP to a debate, instead of debating him, they rewrote it include stronger wording.

I still a bit leery of the need to do it, but it certainly draws attention to how many people are truly against gun control.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (160user, 2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 240NMC, 007FJ, 64 invisible), 2,328 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,652
Posts18,455,518
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.