Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by ribka
Some folks just run their mouths but do nothing substantive in their lives

Yeah, starting a thread 3 weeks ago, in the hope it might inspire Virginians, while they still had time, to make an actual LEGAL stand to shut these communists down with arrests, before it gets a footing, is “nothing substantive in their lives”.

Thanks for the laugh.

you just made my point

Ever engage in a long term job or activity where you risked your life, livelihood for others or a cause?

GB1

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Some folks just run their mouths but do nothing substantive in their lives

Yeah, starting a thread 3 weeks ago, in the hope it might inspire Virginians, while they still had time, to make an actual LEGAL stand to shut these communists down with arrests, before it gets a footing, is “nothing substantive in their lives”.

Thanks for the laugh.

you just made my point

You never had a point to begin with. Running your mouth isn't making a point.

Ever engage in a long term job or activity where you risked your life, livelihood for others or a cause?

LOL. What's this game? You stand up and beat your chest, and I'm supposed to see if I can beat mine louder?

How old are you.....12?

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
ES91=troll

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokinggun
ES91=troll

Texan Troll Ya’ll

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 16bore
Originally Posted by smokinggun
ES91=troll

Texan Troll Ya’ll

So he Troll's from behind a high fence?

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I hate to say it and I wish it weren't so but these treasonous, commie tyrants do desperately need to be reminded in a very costly, painful way that this is the USA, we have a constitution that THEY MUST ABIDE BY and ultimately WE THE PEOPLE WILL ENFORCE IT !

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I hate to say it and I wish it weren't so but these treasonous, commie tyrants do desperately need to be reminded in a very costly, painful way, that this is the USA, we have a constitution that THEY MUST ABIDE BY and ultimately WE THE PEOPLE WILL ENFORCE IT !

So far what I'm hearing is that conservatives will turn out by the thousands and will dutifully be herding into an enclosure, unarmed, at a a pro 2nd Amendment, gun-rights rally, and hope for the best against a tyrannical govt that allows paid agitators to show up armed with firearms and prepared to start violent responses by throwing bags of piss on pro 2nd people.

Yeah, no.

No f'n way in hell I'm showing up to that fight unarmed.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Elkskayer,
you've taken your own advice and done this in your own county/state and it worked? You're able to own a rifle or shotgun with a barrel under 16" and full autos? Show me how you stood up against confiscation and registrations brought on by the NFA.
Please post up where this constitutional Utopia exists elkslayer...I gotta move there.
You need to lead by example and show us stupid, lazy Virginians how it's done. Maybe the Minnesota mental midget can show us how to get out the vote too?

Elkslayer and Steve once again with their whiny, pretentious, defeatist, bullshit giving advice they don't have the balls to take themselves.

You use typical Saul Alinski debate tactics. That tells me “everything” I need to know.

Just remember, when Lee was surrendering in VA, the last fight of the CW was in Texas, and we KICKED their ass, so you don’t need to concern yourself with whether TEXAS has the balls to stop what is now on your door step.

I can kick your azz debating you, and make you look like a damn fool, but I won’t because that is/was not my intention of this thread.

It was to SAVE YOUR LIFE, and many more from walking into a setup, and it is a setup.

Have a good day. I don’t come here to fight. You can have the floor, and I couldn’t give a damn whether you take over this thread or not. I have a life other than this site.

So you haven't taken your own advice, convinced YOUR local Sheriff to deputize YOU and other citizens, used YOUR legal authority and made citizens arrests and singlehandedly overturned the NFA of 1934 and currently YOU possess short barrelled rifles, shotguns and fill auto"s that aren't registered? Big surprise. Just another loud mouth [bleep] that don't have the balls to do what he's telling others to do.

He ain't worth the bandwidth...just here to demonstrate how that bald eagle mouth overloads a humminbird ass. And well done, at that.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I hate to say it and I wish it weren't so but these treasonous, commie tyrants do desperately need to be reminded in a very costly, painful way, that this is the USA, we have a constitution that THEY MUST ABIDE BY and ultimately WE THE PEOPLE WILL ENFORCE IT !

So far what I'm hearing is that conservatives will turn out by the thousands and will dutifully be herding into an enclosure, unarmed, at a a pro 2nd Amendment, gun-rights rally, and hope for the best against a tyrannical govt that allows paid agitators to show up armed with firearms and prepared to start violent responses by throwing bags of piss on pro 2nd people.

Yeah, no.

Paul Revere:
The British are coming, the British are coming!!

Minuteman 1:
I heard the British are waiting for us in Lexington and might throw bags of piss on us if we show up.

Minuteman 2:
[bleep] that, I'm staying home!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Yeah, no.

Paul Revere:

Minuteman 1:
I heard the British are waiting for us in Lexington and might throw bags of piss on us if we show up.

Minuteman 2:

It was a different fight then. It was an all out fight, which I said above I would do.

It's all this political bullshit where the conservatives show up, get abused, then get arrested for defending themselves that's bullshit. This is politically motivated and engineered by the mega-anti 2nd crowd to CREATE civil unrest. Civil unrest they will then use to justify their anti-2nd agenda to the world. The media is against us, and will misrepresent it. The govt is tyrannical and is clearly against us. The govt is disarming you and herding you into an enclosure. Anti-2nd paid agitators are expected and if present will heap abuse on conservatives and suffer no repurcussions for their behavior. Police will arrest conservatives on sight for any and everything, as the TYRANNICAL government has shown it is not interested in fairness, legality, or anyone's safety! My God man, use your head!

LOL
IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
The govt is disarming you and herding you into an enclosure.

^^^WRONG FB

I seriously doubt a single D delegate will be in their office... cowards most of them

IT'S Coonman's CAGE... let them own it!

I plan to hold hands with my fellow Virginians OUTSIDE THE CAGE and sing kumbaya... figure we can wrap around Capital Square at least once...

*Coonman" is his SELF IMPOSED NICKNAME... for those not aware...

[Linked Image from pic20.picturetrail.com]

Also Goosey for what that is worth.

Last edited by CashisKing; 01/19/20. Reason: Typos

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Yeah, no.

Paul Revere:

Minuteman 1:

Minuteman 2:

It was a different fight then. It was an all out fight, which I said above I would do.

It's all this political bullshit where the conservatives show up, get abused, then get arrested for defending themselves that's bullshit. This is politically motivated and engineered by the mega-anti 2nd crowd to CREATE civil unrest. Civil unrest they will then use to justify their anti-2nd agenda to the world. The media is against us, and will misrepresent it. The govt is tyrannical and is clearly against us. The govt is disarming you and herding you into an enclosure. Anti-2nd paid agitators are expected and if present will heap abuse on conservatives and suffer no repurcussions for their behavior. Police will arrest conservatives on sight for any and everything, as the TYRANNICAL government has shown it is not interested in fairness, legality, or anyone's safety! My God man, use your head!

You're either willfully ignorant or completely unaware of the situation. It's been stated ad nauseum. Only 10,000 folks are asked to come unarmed and lobby on the capitol grounds that have been fenced off. The rest of us will be outside the fenced area, armed, if we so choose.

You're regurgitating bad information.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
If everyone that showed up to protest simply dropped on the sidewalk a handful or two of empty brass, just an idea to let everyone know, that we have their backs, go to your local gun club and grab one of the five gallons of used brass that every club has. Brass of every size and shape, a couple pieces here a couple there. Something to give the feds an idea what's really out there, and if there are shootings, there will literally thousands of pieces of brass from everywhere, kind of like a reverse "Soros" on them !

Don't tread on me !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
SITUATIONAL AWARENESS: There have been many rumors, videos, and articles flying around the internet. We cannot stress enough that this is a peaceful day to address our Legislature. Yes, we hold a rally, but the point of the day is communication with our Representatives. To our knowledge there are no credible threats of violence. That being said, please practice appropriate situational awareness. IF YOU SEE A BAD ACTOR flag down a police officer and point it out. If someone tries to provoke you, smile and walk away. There is probably someone secretly recording the interaction, with the intent of capturing some kind of inappropriate reaction on your part. Don't take the bait. It's not worth the bad press. The eyes of the nation and the world are on Virginia and VCDL right now and we must show them that gun owners are not the problem. Lead by example. We have been and continue to be in close contact with several law enforcement agencies and will keep them informed of all potential threats that we become aware of. Law enforcement will be in abundance at the event, both uniformed and plain clothes.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Well this has been one hell of a urination contest I must say.

One, Elkslayer has a point, but it's not quite the time. The time would be when they pass the their unconstitutional laws.

Jackmountian also has points but some of his comments are are not germane to the situation. The Supreme Court said that the NFA was constitutional but:

"Supreme Court: U.S. v. Miller 1939 In this case, the Court stated that, "The Militia comprised of all males physically capable of acting in concert for the common defense...[and that] when called for service, these men were expected to appear bearing arms supplied by themselves AND OF THE KIND IN COMMON USE AT THE TIME. (emphasis mine)
(BTW, Miller lost in court because he did not show up. It was never taken into account that his no show was because he had passed away.)"

Just part of a small essay I did on the Second Amendment. Note that Miller had passed away What has been kept hidden is that Miller was murdered and the murder has never been solved. 1939 version of arkencide???? Miller could have easily proved that short barreled shotguns were used by the military during WW-1 in in trench warfare. Could it be that dot gov killed Miller? I've strongly suspected as such.

On another note, if there are 20,000 marchers at that rally and they decide to do something, they won't need guns. It'll be like trying to stop a tidal wave.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by 16bore
SITUATIONAL AWARENESS: There have been many rumors, videos, and articles flying around the internet. We cannot stress enough that this is a peaceful day to address our Legislature. Yes, we hold a rally, but the point of the day is communication with our Representatives. To our knowledge there are no credible threats of violence. That being said, please practice appropriate situational awareness. IF YOU SEE A BAD ACTOR flag down a police officer and point it out. If someone tries to provoke you, smile and walk away. There is probably someone secretly recording the interaction, with the intent of capturing some kind of inappropriate reaction on your part. Don't take the bait. It's not worth the bad press. The eyes of the nation and the world are on Virginia and VCDL right now and we must show them that gun owners are not the problem. Lead by example. We have been and continue to be in close contact with several law enforcement agencies and will keep them informed of all potential threats that we become aware of. Law enforcement will be in abundance at the event, both uniformed and plain clothes.

Thanks...

My estimate is that 200,000+/- Virginians (combined) have attended the various 2A sanctuary meeting over the past month or so... NOT ONE INCIDENT. ZERO... NOTHING!

In fact, I walked around a few afterwards to make sure the sites were left in good order (my counties after all) and have not even found a piece of litter on the ground.

IT WON'T BE VIRGINIANS if something goes goofy... BUT VIRGINIANS WILL BE THERE!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Just a heads up for those who are going, these sort of things are a hackers paradise, take enough cash so as to not use debit cards for meals and gas, pay for your stuff and leave no trails of you being there.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Miller could have easily proved that short barreled shotguns were used by the military during WW-1 in in trench warfare. Could it be that dot gov killed Miller? I've strongly suspected as such.

Maybe the same folks who did in Antonin Scalia.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I`m going to make some popcorn. whistle

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The loudest statement of all could be made by second amendment supporters simple refusing to enter their fence, just encircle it and do as free Americans do everyday, enjoy yourselves, don't play into their hands, you are free, that to them !

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (1eyedmule, 19rabbit52, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 64 invisible), 2,864 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,707
Posts18,456,861
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.