Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Sorta related; when Richard III made his ill-starred grab at the Monarchy that famously ended at Bosworth in 1485, a prime motivator had been the fact that his older brother King Edward IV had almost certainly been fathered as a result of their mom’s affair with a Welsh archer. Hence Edward was a bastard and his sons in the tower were continuations of that line, a fact certain to cause chaos in those already chaotic times.

I don’t believe Harry is gonna do 23 and Me anytime soon, I do know he reportedly aquitted himself quite well in Afghanistan which is a form of Nobility that actually means something.

So now he’s cut himself adrift and paid back public funds

https://pagesix.com/2020/01/18/harry-and-meghan-abdicate-royal-titles-public-funds/

I have no idea if he married poorly or not, if he did he won’t be the first. He did get a son out of the deal, which changes everything.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
As far as I can see - although the doings of the Brit royals is way out of my field of vision - Harry was courageous in battle and now is courageous in life. He married a woman who seems to be lovely in all respects, and just as brave. The couple has caught no end of grief by bigots everywhere. They've told the world to bugger off, to use a Brit expression, and I say more power to them. Fare thee well, H&M.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I wish everyone well.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Good Post....its his life, his choice and he did 'serve Queen and Country." The problem comes in IF the tax payers feel he is still on the Dole...after Brexit, they could easily do a Monarchyexit. smile

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
On one of these Royalty threads I post the picture of Washington crossing the Delaware.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Good luck!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good luck to them. But Megan, irrespective of background, is a SJW. That rarely ends well for the husband.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wabigoon
On one of these Royalty threads I post the picture of Washington crossing the Delaware.

It is commonly accepted that George Washington owed his life at Brandywine to the merciful forebearance of the son of one Lord Pitfour, also nephew of the 5th Lord Elibank, said son and nephew AKA Major Patrick Ferguson.

All a bunch of fuggin’ Brits I know and no friend to us Irish, but I gotta give credit where credit is due 😎

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They are getting a big dose of the real world not some PC liberal lala land..Harry as royalty is an idiot to have married her

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 700LH
They are getting a big dose of the real world not some PC liberal lala land..
I don't believe that for a minute! I'm sure The Zero and The Oprah are planning ways to launder all kinds of Govt and non-profit money for them. Probably book deals too.

IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Tyrone
But Megan ... is a SJW. .

That's the only thing I have against her.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No idea what SJW stands for, but assume it's some kind of racist bigot term. If so, you betray yourself by using it.

And do NOT spell it out for us.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
No idea what SJW stands for, but assume it's some kind of racist bigot term. If so, you betray yourself by using it.

Not at all Rocky,

SJW stand for "Social Justice Warrior". They are the lefties out to destroy your and my way of life by branding anyone who happens to be white, male, conservative etc. as evil.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Damn, Rocky!

Social
Justice
Warrior

Hopefully someday you'll come around to loving white people!

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
SJW = Social Justice Warrior

A term to describe young naïve liberal idiots who feel they have a right and even a duty to interfere with normal people doing normal things, because they don’t like it.
ANTIFA is an extreme example of Social Justice Warriors

MOLON LABE
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Too funny.
In the very least, you should find out what it means before forming and stating your opinion on it.
Just could be you agree with what was said.... or not

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
Social Justice Warrior

Didn’t know it racial connotations, but I learn new stuff every day......

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Too funny.
In the very least, you should find out what it means before forming and stating your opinion on it.
Just could be you agree with what was said.... or not

?? How long have you been on the ‘Fire? Ignorance is a valued commodity around here.

Anyhoo... if Harry earned Nobility status then Rocky Raab is surely a King 😎

And not a Brit either......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Everyone is blaming the girl.

Its my contention this was Harry's plan all along and marrying Megan was a part of that plan.

Those in family's with two highly competitive brothers know exactly where I'm coming from.

Harry is more like his Mum and William his Dad.

I cant abide by his politics or his wife's especially their Obama/Oprah/Hollywood connections however if I were in his shoes I might do the same.

And those giving Rocky chit over his views on this are way off base and out of line on their comments.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
His mums ostracizing was earned too

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

645 members (1eyedmule, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1minute, 1936M71, 73 invisible), 3,267 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,588
Posts18,454,274
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.