Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
I’ll be with you in spirit and in prayer for success and safety on Monday. May God bless you and your cause in support of liberty. The eyes of a nation are upon you.....

We are come hither to preserve the poor commonwealth of Virginia, if it can be possibly done: Something must be done to preserve your liberty and mine: The Confederation; this same despised Government, merits, in my opinion, the highest encomium: It carried us through a long and dangerous war: It rendered us victorious in that bloody conflict with a powerful nation: It has secured us a territory greater than any European monarch possesses:
Patrick Henry

In Virginia, scores of colonials—many of whom had embroidered the words “Liberty or Death” onto their shirts—flocked to join local militias. “The sword is now drawn,” wrote the Virginia Gazette, “and God knows when it will be sheathed.”

God bless all the Patriots that are standing up and being heard!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Check out this interaction between a vet and "cops just doing their job."

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Morewood

State cops, he said they traveled 100 miles to interview him. I've said the whole time, they're the only ones we have to worry about. In our locale, sherrif's deputies are on our side. Guardsman by majority are on our side. State cops are nothing but pricks and have no respect for the constitution, same as most game wardens.
Upside is there's not enough of them to worry about.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Disturbing video.
Institutional intimidation.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by jackmountain

State cops, he said they traveled 100 miles to interview him. I've said the whole time, they're the only ones we have to worry about. In our locale, sherrif's deputies are on our side. Guardsman by majority are on our side. State cops are nothing but pricks and have no respect for the constitution, same as most game wardens.
Upside is there's not enough of them to worry about.

I don't live in Virginia, but I passed through a road check there once and was packing with my CHL since Virginia has reciprocity with TX. The State Trooper handled it professionally and wasn't prickish about it at all when I informed him I was carrying and showed him my CHL. I came away from that experience favorably impressed. A sample of one only and a brief interaction at that, but there you go.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’ll be with you in spirit and in prayer for success and safety on Monday. May God bless you and your cause in support of liberty. The eyes of a nation are upon you.....

We are come hither to preserve the poor commonwealth of Virginia, if it can be possibly done: Something must be done to preserve your liberty and mine: The Confederation; this same despised Government, merits, in my opinion, the highest encomium: It carried us through a long and dangerous war: It rendered us victorious in that bloody conflict with a powerful nation: It has secured us a territory greater than any European monarch possesses:
Patrick Henry

In Virginia, scores of colonials—many of whom had embroidered the words “Liberty or Death” onto their shirts—flocked to join local militias. “The sword is now drawn,” wrote the Virginia Gazette, “and God knows when it will be sheathed.”

God bless all the Patriots that are standing up and being heard!

Too bad Washington didn't have the same resolve when they were getting fugked in the ass.

LOL.

"GO VIRGINIA!"

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Disturbing video.
Institutional intimidation.

Obsofrickenlutely!! mad

Scum!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wishing you all the best.

Supposedly the FBI has charged some potential rally attendees that are under suspicion of potential violence tomorrow and the FBI is worried about foreign nationals getting involved. One man from Maryland is charged with:

“transporting and harboring aliens.”

Umm, I thought the left loved things like that!!

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by philgood80
One man from Maryland is charged with:

“transporting and harboring aliens.”

Umm, I thought the left loved things like that!!

Anybody that expects Va to be a fair fight has already lost.

LOL
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

The phaggot Anderson Cooper looking traitor on the left is DOJ from FBI or BATFE, and was there to establish legal jurisdiction cover for the State Capital thug to carry out his unwarranted ILLEGAL harassment of a citizen, since the state capital police officer was “out” of his jurisdiction.

Once the communist DOJ thug was removed from the property, the State thug no longer had legal jurisdiction to be interrogating the citizen.

The homeowner should’ve had both thugs fully identify themselves, department and full name, to get on tape.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 01/19/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

IC B3

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
NBC is already creaming its drawers, hoping some idiot shows up in a klan hood. link

According to them, you boys in Virginia are a bunch of racist extremists. I hope all goes well tomorrow.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
The most disturbing thing to me is the VA Gov., legislature, national media, and some cops are stating some of the people showing up tomorrow are going to be violent. It seems they want a violent conflict.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
If I were VCDL , my focus would be on the national guard in the state.

Reminding them they are citizens as well, these are their rights being violated, so win if it gets to the point where the guvnah calls on them, if any of them are conflicted
they know to follow their oath - foreign AND domestic threats to the constitution - and the VCDL is making sure they know the constitution is under attack.

Last edited by KFWA; 01/19/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS...in spades.

A line must be drawn in the sand.....and I wish I was there drawing it with you.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Kinda sounds like this could be a real schitt storm, I hope all the people attending are calm and safe. and don't let things get out of hand. Rio7

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Kinda sounds like this could be a real schitt storm, I hope all the people attending are calm and safe. and don't let things get out of hand. Rio7

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Watched about half.

I think the cop did a pretty good job of explaining the situation and maintaining a professional manner while performing a duty that never should have needed to be assigned to him..

Personally, If I had been the popo, and thank God I'm not, I'd have left after the citizen's first few statements about why he was there knocking on the pillars and taking pics. The police should have realized they weren't getting any more out of him in that type of interview and they were wasting everyone's time.

But WTF do I know.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Good job guys! I had hoped and prayed that nobody on our side got hurt and that your message was heard by the tyrants in the capital.

Not only do I think that your message was heard by the capital but I believe it was heard by the nation. 👍. I know there are patriots from coast to coast that are proud of you guys. When the time came you stood up to be counted and you’ve put the liberals on notice that we’ll not stand idly by while they destroy our Constitution.

The battle has just begun but you Virginians stood strong and had your voices heard. I don’t think for one second that the left cares about what your message was but they’ve been put on notice. They’ve been warned and if they don’t heed that warning they will be sorry.

Great job and God bless.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Thank you Aces, It was us Virginians but we had much support coming in from out of state as well. Thank you to all of those who were there.

To all of you, if your state does not have a grass roots non-partisan group like VCDL I would highly recommend you form one. Those guys have worked tirelessly for 20+ years and the fight never ends. Where would we be without it? Non-partisan is important because Republicans can be gun grabbers too and even Democrat politicians and citizens can vote against draconian anti 2nd Amendment laws.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Absolutely...

Congratulations for the enormous turnout and peaceful protest. You're a credit to freedom-minded Americans.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (1936M71, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 10ring1, 51 invisible), 2,288 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,550
Posts18,453,577
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.