L
Lennie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
https://www.irishpost.com/news/police-fear-missing-farmer-eaten-pigs-177512

Police fear missing farmer was eaten by his own pigs

A MISSING farmer may have been eaten by his own pigs following the grisly discovery of human bones on the absent agriculturist’s estate.
According to a report from Polish news outlet Gazeta Wroclawska, detectives fear the man, who was in his 70s, died at some point between New Year and January 8.
Their assumption follows the discovery of several human bones and skull fragments on the farm estate in Lubin, Poland, where his pigs roam freely around.
Lubin District Prosecutor Magdalena Serafin told the news outlet that that man was last seen alive on December 31 at his farm, located some 260 miles west of Warsaw.
Though purely speculative, it is thought that the man suffered a heart attack or fall, leading to his death.
His remains were then consumed by the animals, who would have been left without food as a result of his death.
The farmer was living alone at the time of his disappearance.
His absence was only noted when a neighbour discovered bones while fetching water from a well located near to where the farmer lived.
The bones are now being tested by experts to determine whether or not they belong to the missing agriculturalist.
The story echoes that of another reported in Russia last February where a 56-year-old woman suffered an epileptic seizure on her farm causing her to fall into her pig pen.
According to local media reports [Newstes] the animals “completely ate the woman’s face, shoulders and ears”.
She died of severe blood loss, with her remains only discovered a day later by her husband, who had gone to bed early the previous evening after complaining of feeling unwell.

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Had a neighbor when I was a youngster, died in the pen, pigs ate part of him by the time he was found.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
They're hogs. Omnivores to the extreme.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
happened here too about 20 yr ago,, his daughter found his ribcage in the drylot pen 2 days after Christmas,,

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Old guys being eaten by their hogs has been a known hazard forever, hopefully that guy was dead when he hit the ground.

More’n a few murder victims have prob’ly been disposed of that way too.

OTOH feeding live people you don’t like to hogs seems to be a thankfully rare event. I think back in Texas history some Politician named Potter did it (he also castrated two guys he suspected of fooling around with his wife).

Not too long ago in Sicily (or Italy) a Mafioso disposed of a rival that way.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I can believe it after driving up on a pen full of pigs I’ve caught.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
This happened up in Llano county when I was a kid. Can’t remember the guys name. All they found of him was his feed bucket!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Spare the pig from Charlotte’s web and this is the thanks we get?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Lennie
https://www.irishpost.com/news/police-fear-missing-farmer-eaten-pigs-177512

The story echoes that of another reported in Russia last February where a 56-year-old woman suffered an epileptic seizure on her farm causing her to fall into her pig pen.
According to local media reports [Newstes] the animals “completely ate the woman’s face, shoulders and ears”.
She died of severe blood loss, with her remains only discovered a day later by her husband, who had gone to bed early the previous evening after complaining of feeling unwell.

Yep,

I believe that one. Not feeling well, sure thing. Epileptic seizure, ah huh, right.

Honest officer, I went to bed early. She must have gone out to feed the pigs in the dark...................while I was asleep. We were getting along just fine, why do you ask?

smirk

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Domestic pigs? no way.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MM879
Domestic pigs? no way.

Is this sarcasm?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Domestic pigs? no way.

Is this sarcasm?

The American Yorkshires that I've raised are completely tame. They will follow you anywhere talking all the time.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The American Yorkshires that I've raised are completely tame. They will follow you anywhere talking all the time.

Just waiting for you to fall?

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Domestic pigs? no way.

Is this sarcasm?

Lie down quietly among them for some time, then get back to us. Oh, and be sure to have someone there with a firearm just in case 🙂

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Domestic pigs? no way.

i got some real nice swamp land for sale > great to vacation at with your domestic pigs

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Any pig will eat anything thing that is dead, or incapacitated. Anything.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Domestic pigs? no way.

Is this sarcasm?

Lie down quietly among them for some time, then get back to us. Oh, and be sure to have someone there with a firearm just in case 🙂

Most domestic pigs are very tame. The pigs that are raised by the sows generally behave better. I would imagine that pigs that you raise would go crazy at the sound of a zipper being pulled down.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Pot bellied pigs were big here as pets for a while.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hanco
Pot bellied pigs were big here as pets for a while.

My neighbor had one when we moved in here 15 years ago. One day I was out front and heard lotsa fussin over there...their daughter was out on the front porch raisin hell at their "dog" and kicking on it to get it to comply with her directives. I couldn't see it that well but wondered what in hell kind of dog they had...found out later it was a pot-bellied pig. They loved that pig.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

619 members (12344mag, 160user, 19rabbit52, 10Glocks, 219DW, 16penny, 54 invisible), 2,032 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,239
Posts18,447,836
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.