Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This has been a hilarious morning read.
Ducks and dogs,

Good luck coming to a decision based on what I've read so far.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
GB1

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
No kidding. If I do it, I’m destroying the white race. If I don’t, I’m a wuss.

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by skinnyjimmy
I'm glad I had it done. Minimal discomfort. It cost me $25.99. $25 for the insurance co-pay and 99 cents for the bag of frozen peas.

While I appreciate your input, I refuse to take any vasectomy advice from a dude named “skinnyjimmy.”

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by KFWA
two places I don't want someone with a scalpel

my balls and my eyes. ( I won't get lasik surgery either)

There is a “ no needle; no scalpel “ method.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
But in that situation, there are millions of kids out there needing homes and parents. Does it really matter what DNA they carry?

Yes, it does matter. Not that adopting is bad, it certainly isn’t. But DNA matters. It isn’t just looks that are passed down. Mannerisms, personality, and more are affected by DNA. Your children are modern versions of you. Especially if you raise them right.

We need all the good men making more of themselves, not bringing foreign children with foreign DNA here to raise. The foreigners breed like rabbits with no plan for raising productive and moral children in many cases. They are changing America, and not for the better. And white Americans are not having children even at a rate to maintain the population. Many of them are adopting the children of foreigners. Still more have kids, but let them grow like weeds, with the school forming their thought processes. See a problem? Try adopting a white kid. It ain’t easy, or cheap. Easier to adopt a foreign child. Why is that?

Yes DNA, does matter. We need to be having all the kids we can raise. And raising them to understand their place, and their responsibilities to the family and the nation. Raising them to be good parents, and to continue the lineage and the culture.

Good thing my grandparents were "foreigners" that bred like rabbits then..........or Dad wouldn't have 5 brothers and sisters for me to call Aunt and Uncle, and they wouldn't have had 4-5 kids each for me to call cousin, and I wouldn't have 4 siblings..............................and all that's not even counting the Mic side of the family. There may be more of them than the Dago side even.

Most of the progeny of them "foreigners" turned out to be pretty decent citizens............ (although many of us did learn to be pretty "pro-labor" shocked )

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs
[quote=KFWA]I guess it depends on your lifestyle.

We’ve had the IUD for a while but it is giving her health issues. Considering this as a longer term option that doesn’t have a negative impact on her.

+1 here. late 40's, couple awesome kids and a great wife. I'd have more kids but its just not in the cards for us.

Wife has done all of the birthcontrol heavy lifting, and Dr said its time to give it a rest (paraphrasing of course). So, my turn.

I have not yet heard any negative impacts aside from "what if things change etc etc", which I respect but is not a concern.

Good thread.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by gsganzer
The only downfalls are a slight loss in trajectory and payload.

Is this true? I hadnt heard it, but it makes some sense i guess.

Huh.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by gsganzer
The only downfalls are a slight loss in trajectory and payload.

Is this true? I hadnt heard it, but it makes some sense i guess.

Huh.

It’s a jo, ah say a joke, son!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I know several women including my wife that had tubes tied. She went from light periods and mild PMS to her periods being a blood bath. Horrible cramps and dragon like PMS. The other women I spoke of had an increase in all their symptoms too. If I had it to do again I would get cut. No man I know ever complained about any after affects for a vasectomy.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by victoro
Originally Posted by UPhiker
If you're sure you're done with kids, do it. Uncomfortable for a couple days, but that's it.

I don't know anybody that had that experience.

Sounds like all your friends did?

No they didn't, they all had bad experiences and went to same Doc.

Last edited by victoro; 01/20/20.
IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Had it done in my mid 30's. 48 now. Procedure was nothing. A day or two of taking it easy. After that, Worry free sex for life!!!! Well worth the minor discomfort.
I have two kids, but I would NEVER want another. I'm just selfish with my time. Would not want to go back in time and have more and never want another.

Life is but the memories we've created.....Sully Erna
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Never.

Ever.

Fugk & no.

+1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
No big deal if you're sure you're done. The urologist who did mine, did his own. The ultimate DIY job.

Jesus Christ. Although, after a few too many when one of my kids does something particularly boneheaded, I’ve threatened to do my own. Only difference, I suppose, is that he knows what he’s doing. My plan involved a sharpened spoon and a towel to bite.

LOL. He is now a member of Congress and a really strong conservative.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
For a bunch of big tough he man hunters on this site, I never would have guessed the %age population scared schittless of a ten minute snip.

How did you get that so fugged up in your head?

You say there are no after effects! Hahahah! Bullshit!

You have normalized getting neutered. An obvious side effect if there ever was one.

I am MAGA.
U
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
U
Git er done.

(Its been about 25 years since mine.)

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Just teasing.....kinda. whistle

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
OK...

I've held off, but here it goes.

After the snip your nads are supposed to cut back production and eventually stop completely. In a percentage of cases that doesn't happen.\

My best buddy cousin had it done in the early 1990s and was Ok for a short while. Then persistent pain began.

One day while working at home the pain got severe and he knocked off for the day and jumped in the shower to clean up. While washing, he found that he had a "3rd" and very painful ball.
This was on a Saturday afternoon and he played hob getting hold of his doctor.

That evening in the hospital he was told that one nut had "calved" for lack of a better word, from the pressure of unreleased production. Surgery recommended...

Yup....

"Chances Will Be Taken"

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
We had 2 boys and wanted no more children. Procedure was simple no issues other than my son whining about me using his lunch ice pack instead of the frozen peas (I hate waisting food and for the record the ice pack was inside a plastic baggie).

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
After momma had 3 miscarriages I went in and got snipped, 6 months later the wife had a hysterectomy Talk about a fugged up deal for me.

Did it on friday at noon, sat around w frozen veggies on the sack all weekend and stitches fell out 10 days or so later.

Momma helped me w a sample a month or so later.

No real discomfort for me at all.

Last edited by 10gaugemag; 01/20/20.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And I've known various guys who had wives/girlfriends who really insisted that they get snipped. Then when they wanted a baby insisted that the guy have it reversed...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (35, Bigd7378, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 11 invisible), 1,373 guests, and 834 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,060
Posts18,463,254
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.