Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
T
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
T
With respect let me say hello to bsa1917hunt as a site oracale. but let me also suggest that a problem pertaining to the simple addition of a pic to a post has been long overlooked. To those that have figured it out I say cudos, and to the others that wish to contribute like me that have been blocked for a simple photo I say let's hear what you have to say. So I'm an old guy and have tried without success for a year, and now am told I am stupid for not knowing to use something called IMGUR. So call me stupid. But I have knowledge I have been trying to share, as well as questions and answers and photos to questions asked by others.
I have read all the site instructions and tried my best to comply without success, and yet my posting with photos on other forums are accepted and go smoothly. If no one else has struggled with this problem then just let this die here, but if others find this a problem and find this post personal then please be heard..
Not looking to be a problem but rather trying to solve one..
Tom

GB1

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P

Oracle?

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tomygun1
With respect let me say hello to bsa1917hunt as a site oracale. but let me also suggest that a problem pertaining to the simple addition of a pic to a post has been long overlooked. To those that have figured it out I say cudos, and to the others that wish to contribute like me that have been blocked for a simple photo I say let's hear what you have to say. So I'm an old guy and have tried without success for a year, and now am told I am stupid for not knowing to use something called IMGUR. So call me stupid. But I have knowledge I have been trying to share, as well as questions and answers and photos to questions asked by others.
I have read all the site instructions and tried my best to comply without success, and yet my posting with photos on other forums are accepted and go smoothly. If no one else has struggled with this problem then just let this die here, but if others find this a problem and find this post personal then please be heard..
Not looking to be a problem but rather trying to solve one..
Tom

This one is easy for posting pics.Just up load picture,then share,the the link next to the bottom that says Hotlinks for forums,click on the link and it will turn blue,then right click your mouse and copy,then on your post all you do is paste.If you run into issues PM me and I will walk you through it.

https://postimages.org/

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
T
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
T
baldhunter, Thanks for the direction and trying to help. The problem continues to be that after following the steps even using only one photo selecting small size, when I hit send I always get the message ‘file too large’ and that’s where it always ends. Is there a way to just do a simple attachment?
Thanks,
Tom

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1234, 1minute, 10ring1, 160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 66 invisible), 2,163 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,102
Posts18,464,178
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.