Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
for your viewing pleasure

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I am a bit busy. Can you tell me if any rifles were fired in this rifle scope test?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No shooting or nail pounding.....

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Cmon, someone take one for the team and watch it, and give us a review of the review

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Castle_Rock
Cmon, someone take one for the team and watch it, and give us a review of the review

I did while eating lunch in the truck. I could hardly get it down from laughing and snickering. I'll be as nice as I can.

Let me sum it up: the tracking is perfect, at best this is a backup scope for playing at the range, noone in their right mind would ever hunt with this scope, SWFA needs to discontinue all MOA scopes and stick to mils, this reticle is the stupidest thing I've ever seen, and the clicks on all SWFA scopes I've tested feel slightly different so I'm going to send some back as I think something is wrong with some of them. Could be some other tidbits I missed but I didn't watch the last few minutes.

To me it appears it's a dude who doesn't get out much, admittedly so, giving his opinion without really explaining why, on a scope that he's never mounted before let alone shot behind.

Think I'm lying? Watch it.

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
The review reminded me of how my wife buys a car...as long as the color is one she likes, it's a sale.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Dude.... come on...

3 weeks a year out on public land is plenty to be an internet hunting optics professional.

#jackrabbitsandmountainsquirrelsmatter

D
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
D
That's 14 minutes I'll never get back ugh

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
That's 14 minutes I'll never get back ugh

I tried to summarize for my campfire friends above Dan to save collective time...grin...

- Greg

D
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
D
Sorry it was like a bad accident I had to look

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by GregW

Think I'm lying?

Not even remotely!

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I made it a minute.

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
I assume cc posts these "tests" by his own free will. Am I wrong to question the intelligence and aptitude of one who posts these tests that in fact prove how "out in left field" he is? (I'm trying to be nice too GregW).

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

I did while eating lunch in the truck. I could hardly get it down from laughing and snickering. I'll be as nice as I can.

Let me sum it up: the tracking is perfect, at best this is a backup scope for playing at the range, noone in their right mind would ever hunt with this scope, SWFA needs to discontinue all MOA scopes and stick to mils, this reticle is the stupidest thing I've ever seen, and the clicks on all SWFA scopes I've tested feel slightly different so I'm going to send some back as I think something is wrong with some of them. Could be some other tidbits I missed but I didn't watch the last few minutes.

To me it appears it's a dude who doesn't get out much, admittedly so, giving his opinion without really explaining why, on a scope that he's never mounted before let alone shot behind.

Nailed it......

I should have read this before I watched it.....haha

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by screaminweasil

Nailed it......

I should have read this before I watched it.....haha

I legitimately tried....

- Greg

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
No windage test?

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Fotis
No windage test?

People actually dial wind?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
yup some do

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

Thanks Greg.

Last edited by Higbean; 01/21/20.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Good job

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

618 members (1beaver_shooter, 1337Fungi, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1234, 57 invisible), 3,353 guests, and 1,122 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,297
Posts18,468,035
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.