R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Etoh
Originally Posted by rickmenefee
Originally Posted by Musicianized
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Panacur C (Fenbendazole) dog dewormer works for some, helps others, but not everyone.

My doctor mentioned that. After they cut out half my colon of course.

My little brother had stage 4 cancer. 5% chance to live a year. Surgery was not a option. He started taking horse wormer. 90 days after starting tumors were reduced 90%. Two surgery’s later no cancer found

all of the -zole drugs, metronidazole, febendazole, etc. are anti parasitic, some like febendazole have something to do with there chemical structure that is allowing it to "get to the cancer"

it will be interesting to follow the trail

I’m a non believer in snake oil bullshit. This I saw with my own eyes. Almost unbelievable! Febendazole interesting enough has doubled in price in the last year.

BP-B2

L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
Rick after I lost my wife I have done a unknown amount of research and have no dought there is stuff out there that can take care of most cancers. They/Med co/ Drs /ect wont put it out cause it would cost them mega bucks. After 23 mths we were in for over 2.5 million that Ins paid plus close to 50 grand out of pocket, it has been 17 mths and these crooks still send bills to the house. Hope Your brother is doing well.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
With all the many drugs and concoctions out there, there’s a whole different realm of promising research repurposing meds to find new breakthroughs.

Hopefully they’re not sitting on some of the new findings unless I’m mistaken, if a repurpose is discovered they can bypass a lot of red tape as with a new drug.

Something like gabapentin for neuropathy, was given to me for a couple months for skin condition/chemical imbalance that made me think some chit was crawling on me 24/7. (kidney failure related)

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Here’s my post from another forum re the latest “potential” cancer breakthrough that was just announced yesterday:

Exciting stuff: While using a patient’s own T-cells for immunotherapy is not new (CAR-T - a living drug made from a patient’s own T-cells that are programmed to attack cancerous cell) it has not been useful in cancers that form solid tumors. In a paper published today in “Nature” researchers at Cardiff University have discovered a new T-cell that has a receptor on its surface that allows it to to scan for a molecule on the surface of every cell in the body, known as MR1. It is thought MR1 is somehow flagging the distorted metabolism going on inside a cancerous cell to the immune system, (the new T-cell that has the MR1 receptor). The Cardiff team discovered that the new T-cell and its receptor could find and kill a wide range of cancerous cells in the lab including lung, skin, blood, colon, breast, bone, prostate, ovarian, kidney and cervical cancer cells. Crucially, it left normal tissues untouched.

Testing on humans has not yet taken place, but it may prove to be an exciting pathway to future medicines and treatments.

See:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41590-019-0578-8
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-51182451

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
For those in the know, ever hear that large doses of Vitamin C can prevent cancer? Seems like I heard something a while back about European docs experimenting with this.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Panacur C (Fenbendazole) dog dewormer works for some, helps others, but not everyone.

How much is my question. What would the dose be?

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
That research has been done and has been debunked but is still being considered as an adjunct.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

My little brother had stage 4 cancer. 5% chance to live a year. Surgery was not a option. He started taking horse wormer. 90 days after starting tumors were reduced 90%. Two surgery’s later no cancer found

What brand of cancer, Rick?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Another not so new drug that has potential to help with cancer uses the bodies own immune system to stop the cancer growth. It is called Low Dose naltrexone (LDN). I have been taking 4.5mg daily for almost a year for autoimmune inflammation and it has all but eliminated the joint swelling. There is positive research as a cancer treatment as well. Again, lots of anecdotal evidence out there but not many studies because no big money in it for the drug companies.

https://www.ldnresearchtrust.org/content/ldn-and-cancer

Luke 22:36
εγώ δεν θα συμμορφωθεί
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx

What brand of cancer, Rick?

Colon and liver

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by leesway2
Rick after I lost my wife I have done a unknown amount of research and have no dought there is stuff out there that can take care of most cancers. They/Med co/ Drs /ect wont put it out cause it would cost them mega bucks. After 23 mths we were in for over 2.5 million that Ins paid plus close to 50 grand out of pocket, it has been 17 mths and these crooks still send bills to the house. Hope Your brother is doing well.

Sorry for your loss. Never been around Cancer before this. figure it doesn’t works for a lot of people but it did for him. What I can say it helped get him more time with his kids. This all being said he did have chemo and 2 surgery’s. Maybe it’s all by accident. Also being said if I get the [bleep]. I’ll be eating lots of dog wormer!

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Schizophrenics never get cancer....as long as they take their meds. There are studies now on that stuff and the wormer. When they figure out how to make it expensive to produce, unaffordable, but somewhat covered by insurance, it will become safe to prescribe.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I've seen some studies that show CBD promotes apoptosis (cell death) in laboratory cultures and rats with prostate cancer cells.

No controlled prospective studies yet though, thank your federal government for keeping it on Schedule 1 for so long.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Bumping this preCovid thread.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
My doc says poontang prevents cancer.

John Burns is fugked .LOL

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
691 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 75 invisible), 3,099 guests, and 1,436 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,679
Posts18,399,581
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.