Print Thread
Hop To
T
Theeck Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
And his wealth and connections may get him off the hook the same way as Weinstein and many other. I find it suspicious that the NY Daily News had not covered this story.

https://nypost.com/2020/01/11/prose...-found-by-nanny-just-an-innocent-fetish/

BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
On the bright side, I believe a certain nanny and her lawyers are about to receive a significant amount of funds.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
T
Theeck Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
I agree but if it was me (or any of you, most likely) we would already be facing criminal charges. The pervert’s mother in , who is a politically-connected judge, tried to pay her off. The judge and his wife should be fired.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Relax, our campfire liebs arent concerned with such minimal dimocrap infractions. You gotta look at the big picture. The real problem is Trump draining the swamp and MAGA. Now that's some serious caca.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
<sarc>C'mon people! If you can rip somebody's colon and it's all OK, why not taking a few pictures? It's not like he cut her with a broken bottle or something. </sarc>

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Relax, our campfire liebs arent concerned with such minimal dimocrap infractions. You gotta look at the big picture. The real problem is Trump draining the swamp and MAGA. Now that's some serious caca.

“It’s good to have connections and money I guess,” he said, describing the new developments as “apparent abuses of power.”

In addition to his wife working at the Manhattan DA’s Office, Seltzer’s mother-in-law is a retired Manhattan Criminal Court judge and former state Joint Commission on Public Ethics (JCOPE) appointee who married a Bronx prosecutor in a ceremony officiated by then-Mayor Rudy Giuliani.

just New York values....

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sycamore

“It’s good to have connections and money I guess,” he said, describing the new developments as “apparent abuses of power.”

In addition to his wife working at the Manhattan DA’s Office, Seltzer’s mother-in-law is a retired Manhattan Criminal Court judge and former state Joint Commission on Public Ethics (JCOPE) appointee who married a Bronx prosecutor in a ceremony officiated by then-Mayor Rudy Giuliani.

just New York values....
If it was some dim appointee you'd have nothing to say, commie.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Sycamore

just New York values....
If it was some dim appointee you'd have nothing to say, commie.

a swamps a swamp, the world around.....

I didn't post the link, but I did read it.....

Last edited by Sycamore; 01/12/20.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
You need to do your due diligence.my older daughter babysat/tutored 3 boys for a busy husband and wife while she was in college.she told them ,my father has to meet you,before I can take the job.which I did.great people,I got no creepy feeling off of them.they paid her well,treated her like gold,and we're sad to see her go when she graduated.they gave her a very generous graduation gift.I would never allow any of my daughters to babysit for people I Don t know with out a face to face meeting.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Maybe the homeowner was having problems with shampoo theft.
Apparently it's legal for the police to do these things.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/17/pro...o-of-robert-kraft-at-massage-parlor.html

Don't do anything in a hotel room that you don't want recorded (towel theft, etc.).

Last edited by night_owl; 01/12/20.

abusus non tollit usum
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wow that's a relief.

I thought this thread was about me.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
wealth and connections may get him off the hook............... It's called justice........ How much justice would you like ? The amount of justice you can get seems to be directly proportional to your net worth. Justice has become nothing more than a commodity in cases like this.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by 22250rem
wealth and connections may get him off the hook............... It's called justice........ How much justice would you like ? The amount of justice you can get seems to be directly proportional to your net worth. Justice has become nothing more than a commodity in cases like this.

Sad but true!

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cas6969
Wow that's a relief.

Yeah, thank goodness I'm not in NY! laugh

Politics is War by Other Means
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Nebraska
Originally Posted by 22250rem

Sad but true!

I was in law enforcement from 1967 to 2000 and justice was for sale when I arrived and departed. Justice only applies to those who can pay their way out. Punishment is only received by those who can't buy their way out by paying off the system through their unethical attorneys. shocked GW

If you had two attorneys at the bottom of the ocean. What would you have? " A START"
START."

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
T
Theeck Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by cas6969
Wow that's a relief.

We need a like button for posts like this.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
749 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 87 invisible), 2,791 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,702
Posts18,400,027
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.