Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Hubert
Next will be the prostate cancer,, it takes about ten years after the steralization..

Why do you think there is a relationship between the two?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Had it done 25 years ago and my PSA is still under 1.0 and the pecker pump still works just fine. Find a good urologist, not a gp if you are going to have a vasectomy. Why would you not? Titanium clips and cauterization of the vas deferens is pretty darn permanent to my way of thinking. Kids are expensive little organisms and after raising four of them that came with the marriage licence and one of my own, enough was enough. It was major surgery for her, but minor surgery for me. A weekend being waited on hand and foot with the cold compresses and a pile of gun magazines was all the discomfort that I had. I was in no hurry to get it on again and neither was my urologist until the samples were clean. No way that I was watching the procedure because they put a big view blocking sheet screen over your stomach. None of you have mentioned the slight aching in your scrotum the next day after an ejaculation, but I just chalk it up to all those little swimmers going back to be reabsorbed. No big deal compared to the possible alternative.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
I've never known a women that had problems after having her tubes tied. I've known a lot of men who got vasectomies and had problems afterwards including myself. Your wife can still get pregnant after you get neutered.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Had it done in 1978. Part off it I remember, part of I don't. Wife, sitting in the waiting
room said after about 25 minutes, I came wandering through wearing nothing but
a blanket around my shoulders and a string hanging from the parts Dr. had been working
on. Small town, small clinic, Dr. worked without a nurse and had to put me on pause
while he fetched more thread for stitches. I saw him walk out and thought we were finished;
still a little groggy, I was leaving but forgot to put on my levis. That's the only problem
I ever had with the surgery.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
But in that situation, there are millions of kids out there needing homes and parents. Does it really matter what DNA they carry?

Yes, it does matter. Not that adopting is bad, it certainly isn’t. But DNA matters. It isn’t just looks that are passed down. Mannerisms, personality, and more are affected by DNA. Your children are modern versions of you. Especially if you raise them right.

We need all the good men making more of themselves, not bringing foreign children with foreign DNA here to raise. The foreigners breed like rabbits with no plan for raising productive and moral children in many cases. They are changing America, and not for the better. And white Americans are not having children even at a rate to maintain the population. Many of them are adopting the children of foreigners. Still more have kids, but let them grow like weeds, with the school forming their thought processes. See a problem? Try adopting a white kid. It ain’t easy, or cheap. Easier to adopt a foreign child. Why is that?

Yes DNA, does matter. We need to be having all the kids we can raise. And raising them to understand their place, and their responsibilities to the family and the nation. Raising them to be good parents, and to continue the lineage and the culture.

With the exception of certain genotypic anomalies, most personality traits are acquired through environmental influence during the formative years, not a phenotypic expression of alleles that yield a predisposition to suck.

Uncounted herdsmen over the millennia would disagree. As would anyone engaged in empirical observation...or heavily involved in genetic research.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Get the snip and you are headed towards coat rack status. Just a place to hang her purse.

You do realize they don't actually cut your balls off, right?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
keep the nut juice flowing, lots of hungry women out there.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Had it done and I think they used a dull knife and a rough sledge hammer. What a gut ache that lasted for what seemed months. Just kidding. Procedure lasted 6 minutes and the Valium made it painless. Spent the next day watching TV and drinking beer with an ice bag chilling it all down. Wear a jock strap for a week for support and it was just that easy. Day 2 at midnight got called out at work to go fix a printer at the weather service

Last edited by champlain_islander; 01/22/20.

living the good life every day
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by stxhunter
keep the nut juice flowing, lots of hungry women out there.

And again, the nut juice flows undiminished. A guy can still care for the entire harem as well as before the snip, he just can not knock em up. Hell, she will not even notice a difference in taste, let alone volume.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by victoro
I've never known a women that had problems after having her tubes tied. I've known a lot of men who got vasectomies and had problems afterwards including myself. Your wife can still get pregnant after you get neutered.

If I had that concern, I would already have a new wife.

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Just can’t call it baby batter anymore.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"A vasectomy is more or less non-invasive compared to a hysterectomy.'

Why do you think a woman has to get a hysterectomy? They can have their tubes tied and the women I know that had it done said there was nothing to it and reversible.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Nothing to it for me. Urologist. Did get the infection, was a bit sore for a day or so due to that.

Have had no issues since and its so many years ago I simply don't remember when.

My nephew I think shopped on line for the cheapest rate... he said his hurt... Duh.. cheap when dealing down there? Stupid.

Me, I watched em do mine as did the wife.

More kids? Nope. Actually no kids before this and could care less if things ever changed, no kids is fine and its damn near a requirement at our ages.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Several guys I work with have done it and said it was the best thing they ever did. I haven't because my wife is fixed.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by ironbender
Next will be the prostate cancer,, it takes about ten years after the steralization..

I'd offer the answer for him but I suspect his will be more fun.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by ironbender

I'd offer the answer for him but I suspect his will be more fun.

I got cut 35 years ago and no cancer yet. I'm 77 today and the secret is to have sex everyday to exercise your prostate.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Amen!

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
708 members (10gaugemag, 204guy, 007FJ, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 78 invisible), 2,948 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,767
Posts18,401,495
Members73,823
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.