Campfire Outfitter
T
You old dog you--- good onya

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by benchman
Haha! Helluva man! I'm a world level bench presser, passable artist, former classical singer, quite a package. Unfortunately I'm also about 3' tall, 3' wide, funny looking, and broke. Oddly enough, I've never been propositioned, except by my present wife. Present, indeed!

You need to borrow that hat......

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
My dad told me when I was 20,why eat hamburger when you have steak at home.In my 60's on the third wife.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
If you remeber, I told you American Hats are nice hats.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Maybe I need a new 🎩 hat??

Probably wouldn’t help

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Bullhead
My dad told me when I was 20,why eat hamburger when you have steak at home.In my 60's on the third wife.
I say nothing like a good greasy hamburger....

Buy once, cry once.
I
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by 45_100
If you remeber, I told you American Hats are nice hats.

I remember.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I could be buried in f'n new hats and chicks would walk a 1/2 mile circle around me.

Last edited by Fireball2; 01/22/20.

LOL
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Me and Fireball. I even repelled 'em in my 20's. Some guys just don't make their little hearts go pitty-pat. When my wife proposed, I couldn't get to the courthouse quick enough.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I live up on top of a mountain in NC. Down at the bottom of my driveway, the guy has a house, and he has a trailer and a yurt in his yard that he rents out.
Four years ago, a cute young college gal was living in the yurt. About 22 years old.
I had seen her in the driveway several times, and waved at her etc.
One day, I met her at the mailbox, she was chatting me up. She asked me if I could go to lunch with her, and she asked what I was doing that night.

I didn't just fall off the turnip truck, this gal was hitting on me. I was 65 years old! Now I am in good shape etc, but old enough to be her grandfather.
Also, I live with my girlfriend, and this gal knew it! She didn't even ask me if Shirley was at home. Turned out, Shirley was out of town on that day.
No doubt in my mind I could have gotten her up to my place and banged her that night.

Problem would have been a few night later, when the college gal knocked on my door, when Shirley was at home. I could envison a rabbit cooking in a stew pot on my stove.
Of course I would have loved to bang this young gal but it was just too weird. Too close to home. I told her I was busy and I went off on my own.

IC B3

JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Just my interesting anecdote for the day. Never underestate the power of a nice hat.

Not so fast. A pretty young gal at the bait shop was smiling at my brother and staring. Like you, brother was feeling good. When he got in his truck as saw his reflection in the rearview mirror he saw the two wood ticks stuck to his face.

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Were you wearing the hat inside the store?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Woman, 68, and younger lover, 49, arrested after being caught having sex in Florida retirement community’s town square

[Linked Image from nydailynews.com]
Margaret Ann Klemm, 68, was wearing no pants and had her shirt pulled down when cops interrupted her.

A fornicating pensioner and her younger lover were arrested after being caught having sex in the usually sedate town square of a Florida retirement community.

Cops found 68-year-old Margaret Ann Klemm, pantless in the pavilion with her shirt pulled down with David Bobilya, 49, whose trousers and underwear were dropped around his ankles.

Police had been called to The Villages – a 50,0000-strong community for the over 55's in Florida's Sunter County - at 10.30 p.m. on June 2.

Officers ordered the pair to get dressed and arrested them for indecent exposure.

Klemm, who resides in The Villages, and Bobilya, of nearby Summerfield, were booked and later released on $1,500 bail. They are set to appear in court on July 2.

Four days before Klemm's arrest she'd pleaded guilty to the reckless driving of a golf cart and sentenced to a year's probation after being arrested for DUI in April.

The Villages describes itself as 'Florida's Friendliest Retirement Hometown'. Its three town squares offer shopping, dining, and theater along with free nightly entertainment that finishes at a tame 9 p.m.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I guess I never knew.

I went to town yesterday in my brand new cowboy hat, new boots, and a new jacket. Standing in the checkout line behind a pretty darned attractive, and well put together female, when she turns and starts chatting me up.

She tells me, "I am 66 years old, just came from Dr. BP is great, glucose is great, kidneys and liver are good. etc, etc"

I am just nodding and saying Yeah, That's nice, all the while. Heck, if she had kept her mouth shut, she could have easily passed for fifty.

She finished checking out and went out the door. I thought she was gone.

But after I went through the checkout, and proceeded to the doors with my cart, there she was, holding the door open. "Uh, uh, thankyou Ma'am."

Her hands were empty. She had obviously gone to her truck, unloaded her packages, and come back.

I went home and told Momma, I ain't dressing up for town anymore, unless she goes along to protect me.

Just my interesting anecdote for the day. Never underestate the power of a nice hat.

LOL, Yessir, you gotta watch that, a lot of lonesome women out there these days, I do like you did, smile and keep moving!

Trump Won!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Must be an epidemic. Just today I was in an inservice with a new teacher from another school, first year here, been here since August. Hired from up north, 23 years old.

So I asked how she was adjusting to life away from family, she said she was going crazy with loneliness, not knowing anyone, working long hours coming home to an empty apartment. She said I was the first one to ask her about this. Said the bar scene no longer appealed to her.

Soooo.... I’m prob’ly gonna try and show her around, get her started on breaking ice here in San Antone, she said she would be grateful. No idea if this is gonna work.

Starting to feel like Roger 🙂

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by JeffA
Woman, 68, and younger lover, 49, arrested after being caught having sex in Florida retirement community’s town square

[Linked Image from nydailynews.com]
Margaret Ann Klemm, 68, was wearing no pants and had her shirt pulled down when cops interrupted her.

A fornicating pensioner and her younger lover were arrested after being caught having sex in the usually sedate town square of a Florida retirement community.

Cops found 68-year-old Margaret Ann Klemm, pantless in the pavilion with her shirt pulled down with David Bobilya, 49, whose trousers and underwear were dropped around his ankles.

Police had been called to The Villages – a 50,0000-strong community for the over 55's in Florida's Sunter County - at 10.30 p.m. on June 2.

Officers ordered the pair to get dressed and arrested them for indecent exposure.

Klemm, who resides in The Villages, and Bobilya, of nearby Summerfield, were booked and later released on $1,500 bail. They are set to appear in court on July 2.

Four days before Klemm's arrest she'd pleaded guilty to the reckless driving of a golf cart and sentenced to a year's probation after being arrested for DUI in April.

The Villages describes itself as 'Florida's Friendliest Retirement Hometown'. Its three town squares offer shopping, dining, and theater along with free nightly entertainment that finishes at a tame 9 p.m.

I'm thinking he must have been doggy f****** her at come and go with her head stuck in the microwave

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I guess I never knew.

I went to town yesterday in my brand new cowboy hat, new boots, and a new jacket. Standing in the checkout line behind a pretty darned attractive, and well put together female, when she turns and starts chatting me up.

She tells me, "I am 66 years old, just came from Dr. BP is great, glucose is great, kidneys and liver are good. etc, etc"

I am just nodding and saying Yeah, That's nice, all the while. Heck, if she had kept her mouth shut, she could have easily passed for fifty.

She finished checking out and went out the door. I thought she was gone.

But after I went through the checkout, and proceeded to the doors with my cart, there she was, holding the door open. "Uh, uh, thankyou Ma'am."

Her hands were empty. She had obviously gone to her truck, unloaded her packages, and come back.

I went home and told Momma, I ain't dressing up for town anymore, unless she goes along to protect me.

You sure her name wasn't Bru...er, Kaitlyn?

I
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Theeck
Were you wearing the hat inside the store?

Absolutely, It weren't a church or a lady's home.

I
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Must be an epidemic. Just today I was in an inservice with a new teacher from another school, first year here, been here since August. Hired from up north, 23 years old.

So I asked how she was adjusting to life away from family, she said she was going crazy with loneliness, not knowing anyone, working long hours coming home to an empty apartment. She said I was the first one to ask her about this. Said the bar scene no longer appealed to her.

Soooo.... I’m prob’ly gonna try and show her around, get her started on breaking ice here in San Antone, she said she would be grateful. No idea if this is gonna work.

Birdie, You're in Texas. Good Stetsons and boots probably grow on trees down there. Buy a set and seal the deal.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Birdie, You're in Texas. Good Stetsons and boots probably grow on trees down there. Buy a set and seal the deal.

He better buy a bed first.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (10ring1, 160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 67 invisible), 2,109 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,098
Posts18,464,148
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.