Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Delusional

Hitting the sauce already?

Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Biden was not the president of the United States. Biden was acting on behalf of the United States, the European Union, and the IMF. The administration knew exactly what he went to the Ukraine to do. The prosecutor was not fired until the IMF threatened to withhold $40 billion which was a week after Biden had made his threat. The prosecutor was not fired for investigating Barisma or the Bidens. He was fired for not investigating corruption. He was world renowned for his corruption. Trump on the other hand, was only interested in having the Ukraine announce on CNN that they were opening up an investigation into Biden. If Trump was actually concerned with the corruption, he should have gotten Barr to start an investigation. We have agreements with the Ukraine to get their help. He can still do that today. The reason he didn't and he doesn't is because it would be viewed as purely political and would not affect the election where as an announcement on CNN by the Ukrainian government without any apparent motivation from Trump would. The first question I asked myself when I read the transcript is "Why Giuliani?". Has that question been answered yet? Also, Trump didn't threaten to withhold aid based on an investigation but the aid was not released until the news broke about the phone call. Funny coincidence, huh.

Last edited by ribka; 01/22/20.
GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
All roads lead back to obama.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by TRnCO
remind me again, what law did Trump break?

Using the power of his office to affect the outcome of a US election as well as obstructing a congressional investigation.

I believe the question is actually,

Which U.S. Code(s) did Trump violate?

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx

There is no law against obstructing Congress, dumbass. That's called separation of powers.

What is the deal with dumbasses calling other people dumbasses? That makes no sense. Separation of powers don't apply. If it did then congress wouldn't be able to impeach a president. I love arguing with idiots.

Nixon was impeached for obstructing congress,

Obstruction of justice is the impediment of governmental activities. There are a host of federal
criminal laws that prohibit obstructions of justice. The six most general outlaw obstruction of
judicial proceedings (18 U.S.C. 1503), witness tampering (18 U.S.C. 1512), witness retaliation
(18 U.S.C. 1513), obstruction of congressional or administrative proceedings (18 U.S.C. 1505),
conspiracy to defraud the United States (18 U.S.C. 371), and contempt (a creature of statute, rule
and common law). All but Section 1503 cover congressional activities.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RL34304.pdf

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by ribka
Delusional

Hitting the sauce already

Biden was not the president of the United States. Biden was acting on behalf of the United States, the European Union, and the IMF. The administration knew exactly what he went to the Ukraine to do. The prosecutor was not fired until the IMF threatened to withhold $40 billion which was a week after Biden had made his threat. The prosecutor was not fired for investigating Barisma or the Bidens. He was fired for not investigating corruption. He was world renowned for his corruption. Trump on the other hand, was only interested in having the Ukraine announce on CNN that they were opening up an investigation into Biden. If Trump was actually concerned with the corruption, he should have gotten Barr to start an investigation. We have agreements with the Ukraine to get their help. He can still do that today. The reason he didn't and he doesn't is because it would be viewed as purely political and would not affect the election where as an announcement on CNN by the Ukrainian government without any apparent motivation from Trump would. The first question I asked myself when I read the transcript is "Why Giuliani?". Has that question been answered yet? Also, Trump didn't threaten to withhold aid based on an investigation but the aid was not released until the news broke about the phone call. Funny coincidence, huh.

Here is another one you gotta love. No attempt to rebut, just a stupid comment. I guess thats because Trump said if you don't like the information you are hearing about him then you can call it fake. That only works in never never land.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by poboy
All roads lead back to obama.

Yet the clown from from TN still slobbers over him

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk

Using the power of his office to affect the outcome of a US election as well as obstructing a congressional investigation.

What outcome? Whether Trump wins by even more electors than last time? Biden is a joke, people in hell have a better chance of getting ice water than he has of winning any election, dirt or no dirt.

This. Dumbasses swallow the CNN crap. Biden was not Trumps political opponent. Biden hasnt won schiett yet as far as becoming Trumps opponent.

Yes, Jimbo, there was an investigation. Ukraine was suffering financially with its youngest and brightest leaving the country for parts unknown to try and survive and a Ukranian investigator wanted to know why the gas co was pissing off $83,000 a month to a dumbass like Hunter.

Biden stopped the investigation and had the investigator fired, contrary to Bill Clinton's 1998 agreement with Ukraine for them to keep getting US money.

I suppose you are too dumb to realize even without that agreement Trump is the nation's top LEO and is obligated to have any and all illigelaties by US citizens investigated.

Hes going to find a lot more dirt on Zero, Hillary, Shifty, Nadler, Piglosi, Feinstein etc before your miserable suffering is over.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Nixon wasn't impeached, Dumbass.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Delusional

Here is another one you gotta love. No attempt to rebut, just a stupid comment. I guess thats because Trump said if you don't like the information you are hearing about him then you can call it fake. That only works in never never land.

Hide and watch.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

The 7 11 by your TN backwards trailer park have old English 800 on sale today?

[

quote=JimFromTN]
Delusional

Here is another one you gotta love. No attempt to rebut, just a stupid comment. I guess thats because Trump said if you don't like the information you are hearing about him then you can call it fake. That only works in never never land.[/quote]

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Jim, you keep forgetting the one time when Hillary was so pissed off she lost her cool and told her crew the truth backstage after the skin head queer MSM hero, Matt Lauer, embarrassed her with an unexpected question on TV.

Her words, if that bastard gets elected we will all hang from nooses. Now why would she say that?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

What outcome? Whether Trump wins by even more electors than last time? Biden is a joke, people in hell have a better chance of getting ice water than he has of winning any election, dirt or no dirt.

Doesn't matter whether Biden has a chance or not. Trump used his power to ensure Biden could not win. That is an abuse of power.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Jim, you keep forgetting the one time when Hillary was so pissed off she lost her cool and told her crew the truth backstage after the skin head queer MSM hero, Matt Lauer, embarrassed her with an unexpected question on TV.

Her words, if that bastard gets elected we will all hang from nooses. Now why would she say that?

Its a lovely whataboutism but it is not relevant to the topic

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Doesn't matter whether Biden has a chance or not. Trump used his power to ensure Biden could not win. That is an abuse of power.

Are you still triggered by all the white and black gun owners that showed up in Virginia?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Its a lovely whataboutism but it is not relevant to the topic

Truth is never relative to dimocommies.

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
the truth is that this is the weakest case for impeachment in U.S. history. Truth is that the Dems. are on a witch hunt to over turn the last election because they don't like the results. That is the ONLY reason that the country is being pulled through the mud while witnessing the chit show. The Dems. have no case, so much so that Shift had to make up works when he read the transcript, to make people like Jim THINK that Trump really did something wrong.

the OP is right, this is so stupid.....

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

This would only "ensure Biden could not win" if Biden had really done something that would make him incapable of winning. That's kind of like blaming somebody for "ensuring" somebody else's prison sentence, because they turned in video footage of the guy bragging about the crime.

Seems like I might remember a Biden video????

Now with even more aplomb
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nixon was not impeached.

Use your Google-Fu, if you have Google-Fu to use.

What is the deal with dumbasses calling other people dumbasses? That makes no sense. Separation of powers don't apply. If it did then congress wouldn't be able to impeach a president. I love arguing with idiots.

The separation of powers is clearly delineated in the Constitution, and Impeachment is one of the Powers of the Congress.

Your response is clearly that of a dumb ass, who probably never read the Constitution. Need a copy? Use your Google-Fu.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Biden was not the president of the United States. Biden was acting on behalf of the United States, the European Union, and the IMF.

No, Biden was acting on behalf of himself and his son. The VP does not act on behalf of the EU or the IMF-they have their own ambassadors.

You are correct, Biden was not the President, but Biden's action were self serving for his own benefit. Trump, however, is President. And as President, Trump has the SOLE authority to determine the US foreign policy. The request had nothing to do with an election 1 /2 years in the future, it had to do with corruption that the Biden family is still involved in.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by David_Walter
Nixon was not impeached.

Use your Google-Fu, if you have Google-Fu to use.

The separation of powers is clearly delineated in the Constitution, and Impeachment is one of the Powers of the Congress.

Your response is clearly that of a dumb ass, who probably never read the Constitution. Need a copy? Use your Google-Fu.

Well, ok dumbass. Nixon was not impeached. Obstructing Congress was not one of the articles being considered. CONTEMPT of Congress was article 3....ya know the crime that Holder was convicted of, both civilly and criminally. Obstruction of JUSTICE was article 1. I think you're confused.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

114 members (10gaugemag, 358WCF, 673, 450yukon, 19rabbit52, 30Gibbs, 16 invisible), 1,790 guests, and 892 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,652
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.