-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Should be broadcast on all prison channels.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. Albert Einstein
GB1

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
LMAO!!!!! It must be like having a hot poker stuck up their arse for the demorats. Imagine them having to sit and listen about our forefathers, and constitution. Which on a daily basis they would piss on their graves. While burning, and shredding the constitution. How dumb could anyone possibly be, listening to thier bullchit. It should be required watching material. To expose how they could run their pie hole that long, and say nothing.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I may start watching when the defense starts to rip azz. May be entertaining. Anything else leading up to that point is just BS that will just piss me off

3825 24336
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Boise
Should be broadcast on all prison channels.

Wouldn't that be cruel and unusual punishment... blush

grin

DF

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
I am doing something way more interesting. I'm watching snow melt!

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
My mind has been consumed for the last 4 hours wondering where I left a .22 beretta ...again.

Good thing I’m not in charge of babies

Oh well, not any more forgetful as posting 3 Stagecoach threads in a month laugh crazy

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by milespatton
Anybody able to watch the whole thing? I have tried, but to save my sanity and my TV, I have to take lots of breaks from it. So, my question is, is there anything new? Have they showed a "witness" that actually saw or heard anything, first hand? What I have seen is the same nothing-burger, over and over, that was shown in the house, before the vote. miles

I have it on but it's mostly just mindless repetition.
They haven't offered any evidence from anyone with first hand knowledge.
It's all hearsay and opinions and all "orange man bad" BS.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I would feel better towards them if they would just admit that they are so upset because Hillary was all set to deliver the coup de grace to the rule of law. Especially since the previous 24 years of presidents had put us in a position where we could hardly resist a dictator. Then Hillary (WTF Happened) Clinton inexplicably lost and all those 24 years of maneuvering were lost with her. They can't admit that. But it is true.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by milespatton
Anybody able to watch the whole thing? I have tried, but to save my sanity and my TV, I have to take lots of breaks from it. So, my question is, is there anything new? Have they showed a "witness" that actually saw or heard anything, first hand? What I have seen is the same nothing-burger, over and over, that was shown in the house, before the vote. miles

I have it on but it's mostly just mindless repetition.
They haven't offered any evidence from anyone with first hand knowledge.
It's all hearsay and opinions and all "orange man bad" BS.

^^^ This -- ad nauseam !!! ^^^

Over and over they keep trying to equate what they are accusing President Trump of to the worst things any world leader or figure has ever done.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tried watching Nads today hoping for some good argument, the guy is supposed to be a lawyer, But it was all blather. Following his "reasoning" jaywalking would call for impeachment. So that took maybe 10 minutes. Heard Zoe before and you couldn't pay me to watch her. Well, maybe you could but it wouldn't be cheap.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
IC B3

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
I think they're hurting their own cause.

Hours and hours saying nothing they didn't say before and irritating the Senators who aren't allowed to drink coffee or check their cell phones.

Nadler looks very bad. He used to look lkie a fat toad. Now he looks like a short toad.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I can't watch it. I'd need a barf bag. So instead, during the day I listen to a couple different right wing radio shows. From what I've heard I'm glad I'm not watching. This whole Schiff show sounds like another daytime drama like the Brett Kavanaugh hearings. Remember that dog & pony show ?

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
No need to watch. I read the fone call transcript.

It ain’t no thang.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tried a couple times but damn it's painful. About 2-3 minutes and I have to change it. Have been listening to talk radio some though. It really does make me want term limits.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
It's playing in the background.....

I do wish that we could see the look of '...please kill me now...' on the faces of the Senators....

If the DEMs think that this crap is 'selling' at home, November will be huge......

IMHO...

Last edited by muffin; 01/23/20.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
So instead, during the day I listen to a couple different right wing radio shows.

That is what I do when I am in my truck. Day before yesterday, I turned on my radio expecting Rush, and some other show was on. I checked yesterday and no Rush. I picked Him up on an AM station out of Memphis, but that is a long way off and reception was not great. I got to find another station that is reliable. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
.... FAT BOY with misaligned eyebrows Jerry Nadler.....

Hey, words can hurt you know!

laugh Bwahahahahaha

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Nope can't stand it.

MOLON LABE
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
listened to it on the way up and back home, when I had to go up to Potlandia earlier this week...

Shiff is verbally like the ever ready bunny... does that guy ever shut up?

he can use more words to say nothing than anyone I've ever seen or heard...

all of these charges and crap he spouts, he must make them up in his dreams and think that makes them reality...

Shiff lately has been at the top of my list, of politicians who I'd like to see ran thru an industrial paper shredder...

he's even in line ahead of Soros , Bloomberg and Hillary

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 163bc, 10Glocks, 160user, 56 invisible), 2,308 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,233
Posts18,466,695
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.