Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 59 1 2 3 4 58 59
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 7mmMagnum
Yes, have tried that, he just deletes the post.

I just sent him a message saying he is going to rip the wrong person off one day.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
you guys can report him for selling guns on facebook and they will shut his page down.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 7mmMagnum
So I've been posting on the Optics and Ammo facebook page every day about his dodgey business practices which he systematically also deletes every day. He's now threatening to sue me if i cause him any more problems. Tells me he knows who i am and where i live. Errrr of course he does, i ordered stuff from him that will never be delivered using my real name and real address... paid for them with real money as well. I'm to "Cease the harassment and defamation", and to Google his name and read about his litigation.

What's hilarious is it's a measly $100. Do you think that's worth sueing someone over? He obviously does.

O&A shipped me a box containing a bottle of water instead of a Leupold. They then had "proof of delivery" when I
filed a dispute. My VISA is wise to them. Check out the out the owner and his multitude of lawsuits against universities
for expelling him as well as Equifax for bad credit ratings.

I was also threatened with lawsuits.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
There seems to be some connection with INFIDEL DEFENSE store also......lotsa derogatory comments regarding owner and thievery
on their Facebook site.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't know how schidtstains like this make it through life without getting taken to the woodshed.

IC B2

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Yeah, looks like he's ripped off heaps of people, I'm amazed nobody has knocked on his front door.......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you have a throw away email address, let them know what you think.

https://opticsandammo.com/contact-us-2/

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I've started emailing the brands he's advertising for sale to inform them he's using their good names to rip people off. See how he likes that the [bleep]!

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
7mm did you use a credit card? Most will try to help in a fraud situation. Also the Attorney General's office has a department for this sort of thing. Might be worth an Email to them could pay off more than a FB p*zzing match.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The AG suggestion is not a bad one, Texas AG Ken Paxton has been aggressive going after shady companies that prey upon crisis situations and fraud/theft.

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
IC B3

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
No, unfortunately I didn't use a credit card. He told me at the time that his card terminal was down so I did a bank transfer....stupid me.

C
C
Hello All,

Long time lurker. Been doing some research on this character on line. I too have been in the process of being ripped off.

I may have turned the tables though as I instituted a CC charge back to which he went berserk and threatened to sue me for breach of contract.

I was worried until I saw all the overwhelming negative reviews.

To make a long story short, he's basically engaging in wire/mail fraud which is a federal offense. File complaints with the attorney general in his state but also file complaints with your local post office/postmaster. I believe you can do it online also at the postal service website. I would also contact UPS and FedEx as they are being used in the fraud. If you have VISA or any of the other CC, you may want to alert them too. Send links to the review sites to them if possible.

I have received one item so far but not the bulk of the order after 3 months. Terrible communication, all through text, out of stock inventory. He's selling items he does not have. That is fraud.

The bottle of water scope is a neat trick but that is also mail fraud.

This guy is running out of road.

C

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This guy ripped me off also. I ordred an item that had been discontinued by the manufacturer and he never let me know till I started asking why it hadnt shipped. He either ignores my emails or gives me the runaround. Ive emailed him over a dozen times in the past 2 months. My suggestion is to call the Houston District Attny Office and file a fraud complaint, thats what I'm in the process doing. If they find that he's stolen more than $5000 it is grand theft and maybe they will go after him for fraud. In the meantime file a dispute with your credit card company.

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
After a couple of weeks of him just plain ignoring me i mentioned that i was going to contact the attorney general in Houston, this got a response from him where he said he would send me a refund check....the old check is in the mail ploy!!!

I said to him to ensure it was for the full amount to which he replied that "You get 92%, want to get sued?".

I of course rebutted saying i expect 100% as it was quite obvious that he never had the items in the first place, but he's taken it to mean i have refused the refund entirely & he is threatening to sue me for defamation.

Couldn't care less what he threatens to sue me for. I called his bluff about sueing me once before saying that there is no way in hell he'd ever want his dodgey business practices paraded in front of law enforcement & the courts which shut him up, but seems he's forgotten and reckons he's gonna go down that path again.

Anyway, i've given him a deadline of March 16th to get my full refund to me or i contact the attorney general. His move now, although i'm making sure i'm not holding my breath waiting for the refund to hit my mailbox.

Keep this thread going guys, the more people that know about this piece of crap human the better, might be one of your friends or relatives that we save from being his next victim.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
After ignoring my last 2 emails I sent another one this morning and he actually replied....

"Stop contacting me or I will sue you for harassment and press criminal charges."

I'm obviously not getting a refund so I'll go ahead and contact the Attorney General in Houston.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I'm still awaiting my lawsuit that he was going to file for Breach Of Contract.
Citibank Costco VISA fully reimbursed me after I gave em crap about reversing my original
dispute. With his history why did he have a VISA account?

I hope all of you get reimbursed. This guy will show up again as he's only 26 so he's got a lot
of years to pull this crap unless he spends some time in jail.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
So far I've been threatened with breach of contract, defamation and now harassment. He hasn't worked out that I'm not scared of his threats one little bit.

Where I'm from someone would've knocked on his door by now....

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by azelkhuntr
you guys can report him for selling guns on facebook and they will shut his page down.

I've been doing that every single day without fail for over a month and it's still there. Seems facebook are ok with people getting ripped off.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
My patience would have expired the moment he sent me a threatening email. Call the AG's office and get this punk locked up. Your money is likely gone so get that much satisfaction watching him squirm when he's charged with fraud. He'll also have to pay an attorney to defend him so that's added enjoyment.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Done now. See if anything comes of it.

Page 2 of 59 1 2 3 4 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

594 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 160user, 22250rem, 1_deuce, 61 invisible), 2,154 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,279
Posts18,448,505
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.