Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by badwolf
Some bodybuilder

LOL I was thinking the same thing.

Jim

B
B
Looks like he’s still at it scamming people, he’s active on his Facebook page with posts from December 25 and 26 saying they’re working on getting their credit card processing back up and running 🤦🏻‍♂️ This guy just doesn’t stop, he’s working out of his parents house with no stock, STILL scamming

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Buipdabear
Looks like he’s still at it scamming people, he’s active on his Facebook page with posts from December 25 and 26 saying they’re working on getting their credit card processing back up and running 🤦🏻‍♂️ This guy just doesn’t stop, he’s working out of his parents house with no stock, STILL scamming

He'll scam the wrong guy one day.

If he's working out of his parent's house, and they HAVE to be aware of his criminal charges, then THEY are complicit now as well.

Someone files suit on THEM, as well as possible criminal charges, I'll bet it all stops PDQ...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
B
Should be federal charges... that’s interstate commerce fraud and interstate wire fraud 🤷🏻‍♂️ FBI should be all over this

IC B2

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I guess ripping people off is all he has going for him.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
New Years Bump. Lets keep it on the front page guys & save others from being scammed by this worthless cum stain.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
He has court on Jan 19th 2021 at the 19th Judicial District Court for the criminal charge of Stalking in Baton Rouge (DC-19-06912). And it looks like he has actually hired an attorney and a new judge has been assigned to his Theft case in TX.

Last edited by GreenArmyGuy; 01/04/21.
F
F
Any updates on the Vortex case?

Also a new reddit thread has appeared: https://www.reddit.com/r/InStockAmmo/comments/kp9pia/psa_do_not_buy_from_opticsandammocom/

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
His Vortex JP Civil suits were all dismissed and thrown out.

Last edited by GreenArmyGuy; 01/04/21.
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by GreenArmyGuy
His Vortex Civil suits were all dismissed and thrown out.

I thought I read where Vortex won the lawsuit against him. He was ordered to pay their attorney fees IIRC.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Too funny

[Linked Image]

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
he brought multiple suits against Vortex and their employees in his JP court and they were all dismissed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Too funny

[Linked Image]

Yeah... Like getting a water bottle in shipping box instead of a $600 scope... laugh

Sorry! Read the fine print! whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
F
F
Yeah that still happened. He filed an appeal for that case and picked a bunch of Vortex employees off of LinkedIn to file JP suits against, which apparently were all thrown out 👍.

Last edited by FieldBandit; 01/04/21.
A
A
Hello,
I just found this thread last night and it was a good read. I was searching for 5.7mm and came upon Optics and Ammo site. I thought that the site seemed fishy the way its laid out without any categories etc.. so I searched their company and came to this thread. I cant believe they are still on FaceBook and their site is still up. I came into work today and told my employee that there is a scam site taking peoples money. My employee let me know that he just got documentation from Texas that he scammed our company and I have to get a document notarized to add to the lawsuit.
He used another person CC to order 1000 worth of ammo from us and he sent fake documentation when we contacted him to verify order. Since we sent ammo to an an address where the billing and shipping dont match the CC company will not investigate we are out the money unless we get some of the settlement. I too feel the sting of this scammer, he is a broken sociopath. They should make a movie about this guy.

M
M
There is a page on Facebook called "Opticsandammo Scam Warning". Opticsandammo scam warninghttps://www.facebook.com/ChristopherEusticeIsAAFraud grin

Attached Images
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FieldBandit
Any updates on the Vortex case?

Also a new reddit thread has appeared: https://www.reddit.com/r/InStockAmmo/comments/kp9pia/psa_do_not_buy_from_opticsandammocom/

From that Reddit link is a link to a court case-

https://casetext.com/case/eustice-v-la-through-bd-of-supervisors-of-la-state-univ-agric-mech-coll

nonstop hilarity

Originally Posted by from the link above

Plaintiff's inappropriate correspondence was filed in the record under seal as Exhibits A-E to the LSU Defendants' opposition brief. (R. Doc. 110). The LSU Defendants aptly summarize the irrelevant, unsolicited, and harassing correspondence from Plaintiff as follows:

• "During the period October 8-26, 2019, [Plaintiff] sent a series of e-mails to counsel for the defendants in which he discussed the size of his genitalia, claimed he had been sexually harassed about the size of his genitalia after his arrest, and forwarded links to multiple articles about the size of male genitalia. Exhibit A."

• "On September 6, 2019, [Plaintiff] e-mailed the attorneys representing the LSU Defendants a link to a story about a man having sex with pool noodles. Exhibit B. On another occasion (dating back to the period of time before he was represented by counsel), he e-mailed a link to a story about a man who pressured a town into repairing its pot holes by spray-painting male genitalia on the pot holes."

• "On September 5, 2019, [Plaintiff] used e-mail to forward to the attorneys representing the LSU Defendants a lengthy and sexually-graphic text message exchange he had with a friend of his. The text-message exchange is mostly a series of texts from Mr. Eustice with very little response from his friend, who did comment at one point that 'you're a weird f**king dude.' Exhibit C."

• "During the month of August 2019, [Plaintiff] sent the attorneys for the LSU Defendants a series of bizarre e-mails with photographs of persons in hospital beds suffering from ailments associated with vaping. Exhibit D."

• "[Plaintiff] periodically sends e-mails with screen-prints and information he obtained from the Facebook pages of the defense attorneys (all while ironically insisting he is innocent of cyberstalking). Exhibit E."

• "[Plaintiff] routinely sends e-mails about the National Football League and the performance of his favorite teams. He also routinely sends e-mails with photographs of President Trump, Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and other politicians and celebrities."

Several of Plaintiff's emails inappropriately highlight his attraction to Ms. Martter and Ms. Hadden through discussions of their physical appearances and his own physique:

• February 21, 2020, at 12:52 a.m. - "As many of you are aware, John Murrill has made a habit of being dishonest in his frivolous pleadings. Among his extremely absurd claims is that I was obsessed with Megan Martter. I would hope my lack of serious interest in her would be clear from my texts and emails. Megan is cute, but I am far from obsessed with her." (R. Doc. 145-1 at 17).

• February 22, 2020, at 10:03 pm - "I'm also 6 feet 3 in. tall while Megan is around 5 feet tall. It's a pretty big height difference. It's not easy to make that work. I am into taller women as I am a rather large individual and being a semi professional bodybuilder means that I am also more well suited with taller women because I can still easily lift a woman who is taller than I am. There is this 6 foot 5 inch tall Polish girl who always works out at my gym and I think I should ask her out on a date but I don't really know her." (R. Doc. 145-1 at 17).

• February 22, 2020, at 10:41 pm - I also want to mention that I prefer women who have lighter colored eyes. I have blue eyes. I really prefer women with blue eyes. Megan has brown eyes. But there are still some women out there with brown eyes who are very attractive to me. Allison Brassette is very attractive and significantly taller than Megan Martter. I can send you over a years [sic] worth of text messages that can prove Allison was my girlfriend from Fall 2017 to January 2019. Why would I be obsessed with Megan Martter as you falsely allege? Lauren Hadden is also a very attractive example of a tall woman with brown eyes. She kept glancing over at me in court and I think she was checking me out, but I'm not sure." (R. Doc. 145-1 at 16-17).

S
S
I want to thank everyone for contributing to this link. This morning, like AMMO1A, I was searching for five-seven ammo. I found opticsandammo and was thrilled to find some available. I noticed the website wasn't the most professional, but we all start somewhere, so I continue to search through the site. One thing that I did notice was that there were two items that were the exact same thing, but had different prices. Needless to say I decided to quickly pick up the cheaper ones (at a fair price that Brownells or another reputable seller would charge). During the checkout process, the Credit Card system didn't work. I looked past this because I really wanted the ammo. Ultimately I chose to purchase using my bank account. I hit enter and the order was made.

However, I didn't feel quite comfortable with something..... My Spidey-sense was telling me something was up. Fortunately I did a little research and found this site! I have not completed the order.

But, like others, I can't understand how the website is still up. Anyway, thank you all for helping me avoid a $250 fail.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They took down our president's Twitter account...

But this guy's charging on through the fog.

Go figure.

It seems that fraud ought to be a term of service with his web hosting...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 25 of 59 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

669 members (160user, 12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 67 invisible), 2,464 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,627
Posts18,455,165
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.