-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 48 of 59 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 58 59
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I was wondering about this yesterday, bet he having big time in jail!!

GB1

D
D
I tried to order from this crook but my card would not work or he would have beat me. He e-mailed me saying I could pay by other methods. I checked around and found out about him(and also found this forum). Before he was arrested I sent him an e-mail saying when he got to prison he would be Tyrones new girlfriend so he needed to get a gallon of vaseline and a gallon of hemorrhoid medicine.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Eustice is still in jail lol.

Eustice lost all of his recent JP court cases by not being able to attend. All defendants received summary dispositions and Amazon had him labeled a Vexatious Litigant. He now has to pay court costs, likely has to put up bonds for cases, and will have to get the courts approval before filing any more lawsuits with his Justice of the Peace. Now that he is declared a vexatious litigant in 2 or more courts I believe that he can be declared that in other courts as well, that should put a hamper on his extortion attempts.

Looks like his business of using the courts to harass people is collapsing.

Last edited by GreenArmyGuy; 06/23/22.
H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
LOL Where did you read this ? This is priceless !:)

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Gotta love it as I'm still drinking from his water bottle that he sent me in place of a 6x42 Leupold.

IC B2

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Error

Last edited by GreenArmyGuy; 06/24/22.
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
You can read about all of his cases through his local JP Court

http://jp.hctx.net/5-1/default.htm#gsc.tab=0

VernAK please tell me you filed with the DA about that water bottle stunt.

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Originally Posted by GreenArmyGuy
Eustice is still in jail lol.

Eustice lost all of his recent JP court cases by not being able to attend. All defendants received summary dispositions and Amazon had him labeled a Vexatious Litigant. He now has to pay court costs, likely has to put up bonds for cases, and will have to get the courts approval before filing any more lawsuits with his Justice of the Peace. Now that he is declared a vexatious litigant in 2 or more courts I believe that he can be declared that in other courts as well, that should put a hamper on his extortion attempts.

Looks like his business of using the courts to harass people is collapsing.

Did he lose because he wasn't able to show up or because there really was nothing to his cases?

In what court did Amazon get him label a Vexatious litigant? There was a ruling like that in JP Court, place 1, I think it was. Judge Garcia? Think he was declared a vexatious litigant in a Louisiana court also. He had filed a big case against LSU but that got thrown out also. I'm glad Amazon did that instead of settling or negotiating. A few of his cases had been referred to arbitration. In JP Court 1 since 2018 he had filed something around 87 cases. Ridiculous.

Last edited by dustbin; 06/24/22.
U
U
Here's the case (started in 2019) where he was judged to be Vexatious

and here is what it takes to get told you can't come back for more

Last edited by ukdude; 06/28/22.
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Originally Posted by ukdude
Here's the case (started in 2019) where he was judged to be Vexatious

and here is what it takes to get told you can't come back for more

Thanks. So that's the second vexatious litigant finding this year, from the same court.

IC B3

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Does anyone have a link to a photo of this d--khead? Something that's recognizable at 9X

AKA The P-Man smile

If you cherish your memories with kids, be a good role model . . . . so the RIGHT memories of you mean something to them.
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Originally Posted by Offshoreman
Does anyone have a link to a photo of this d--khead? Something that's recognizable at 9X

Maybe not 9X, but this seems to be better resolution than facebook photos, or mug shots.

https://higherlogicdownload.s3.amaz...e3f2c5b8b4/UploadedImages/Aggies%202.jpg

I
I
Same old story. I ordered two magazines from this ass hat but the credit card failed to process. No threats, no charges to the card. I'm guessing he's either still in prison or just flying under the radar. Either way he's got my personal info for future use. Great. It's what I get for not checking it out first but how is this guy's website still running? Somebody must be maintaining it.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hanco
This would make a good movie.
It's already a book.

Thanks to Rick Bin (24hourcampfire) and the nice members of said web site.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
This is like a soap opera

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Offshoreman

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nice work Scott.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Eustice has a pre trial conference on 26JUL and his Jury trial will start in OCT. He is now trying to get another bond hearing and/or be moved to a mental health facility. He is now saying that he is not mentally competent to stand trial. He likely realizes that he is not going to win this case so now he is going to try and go the not guilty by mental illness route.

He wrote a letter to the court saying he is being "physically assaulted on numerous occasions resulting in severe bodily injury." He also states that his jail is the 3rd most violent jail in the world.... (Doubt that, but oh well.) He is worried his civil rights, 8th amendment rights and his b-hole will be violated if left in jail.

No sympathies here.

U
U
I'd be happy to see the judge grant him the option of spending his time in a Thai jail until October, I've heard they can be a little rough though and visitation may not be easy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GreenArmyGuy
Eustice has a pre trial conference on 26JUL and his Jury trial will start in OCT. He is now trying to get another bond hearing and/or be moved to a mental health facility. He is now saying that he is not mentally competent to stand trial. He likely realizes that he is not going to win this case so now he is going to try and go the not guilty by mental illness route.

He wrote a letter to the court saying he is being "physically assaulted on numerous occasions resulting in severe bodily injury." He also states that his jail is the 3rd most violent jail in the world.... (Doubt that, but oh well.) He is worried his civil rights, 8th amendment rights and his b-hole will be violated if left in jail.

No sympathies here.

I would say that I feel so sorry for him, but I don't. This is heartwarming.

Page 48 of 59 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 53 invisible), 2,450 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,242
Posts18,466,861
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.