Page 1 of 2 1 2
#14498252 01/23/20
G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
well got hit today. had a rifle and two pistols that I was going to ship when I got done a doctor appointment. well while at the appointment some low life scum bag broke into my truck. The dumb azz didn't realize that he didn't smile for the cameras, plus he was there for a appointment too. They tracked him back to his appointment by surveillance footage and got his name and address. He must of been looking as my windows are tinted and it was in a parking garage so the lighting is that great. Should be a easy case to crack.

BP-B2

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I hope that hurts him bad!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I hope you get them back.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gemby58
well got hit today. had a rifle and two pistols that I was going to ship when I got done a doctor appointment. well while at the appointment some low life scum bag broke into my truck. The dumb azz didn't realize that he didn't smile for the cameras, plus he was there for a appointment too. They tracked him back to his appointment by surveillance footage and got his name and address. He must of been looking as my windows are tinted and it was in a parking garage so the lighting is that great. Should be a easy case to crack.

Pursue it hard and fast.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hanco
I hope that hurts him bad!

Yep!

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Maybe he'll have one in his hands [without ammo of course] when the popo show up and they cap his ASS, case closed, and your property is returned.

Trump Won!
G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
he had to be casing out cars. as it's hard to see in my truck windows in sun light, had to have his face against my windows. they wont let me see the video

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
well he got a Ruger AR, Colt gold cup and a S&W 586

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

That rotten sonofabitch, I wont apologize for saying thieves need to be shot dead on the spot.

Trump Won!
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Gemby58: I am sorry you were victimized!
But... leaving guns in the open in a vehicle is crying out for evil to descend upon you!
Is it not?
I have left a gun or two in a locked trunk of an alarmed car for a short time but would NEVER consider leaving one under a seat or in the open compartment of a vehicle - just to easy to smash and grab.
And I am happy the trail is so hot on the cretin in question - not sure if you got your guns back but I sincerely hope you do.
Lesson here.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B3

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
But... leaving guns in the open in a vehicle is crying out for evil to descend upon you!
Is it not?
I have left a gun or two in a locked trunk of an alarmed car for a short time but would NEVER consider leaving one under a seat or in the open compartment of a vehicle - just to easy to smash and grab.
And I am happy the trail is so hot on the cretin in question - not sure if you got your guns back but I sincerely hope you do.
Lesson here.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

reason why I had them in my truck was i had a doctor appointment and i had to ship gun from UPS hub which was on the way to the hospital but the hub didn't open to ship guns to 1pm and was going to ship them on the way back

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
One of the few things I agree with Sharia law about is how they treat a thief. Cut off his right hand before they throw him in jail. Since a mooselimb's left hand is "unclean" from wiping his azz with it, and food is served in one big bowl, none of his fellow prisoners will let him eat. It's a slow death sentence!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Hope cops catch the turd.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's not Gemby's fault he got smash and grabbed! I think I'll start carrying a blanket to hide the guns I take everywhere though.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hope they catch and hang the sumbitch and you get your stuff back soon.

I cannot abide a damned thief. mad

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I hope you get them back. I have no pity for thieves.

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Is it not?
Lesson here.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Damn man, early 80’s we had guns hanging in the rear windows of pickups in the high school parking lot.
While I wouldn’t be that obvious today is it not common for people to have a pistol in the consol or under the seat?

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Fireball2
It's not Gemby's fault he got smash and grabbed! I think I'll start carrying a blanket to hide the guns I take everywhere though.

they were boxes, none of them looked like gun boxes, the AR box was inside of a box that was a lot wider because of of other things being shipped with the gun, I do have a blanket in my truck that I use when I have gun in soft cases or hard case that look like gun cases

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Wifey meets five or six people in Tomball. They ride a metro van to work. They park the van at Lowes parking lot. A couple months ago someone punched a hole in the gas tank, stole the gas. Metro repaired it. This morning they get there, van stolen.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunner500

That rotten sonofabitch, I wont apologize for saying thieves need to be shot dead on the spot.

Skewered first.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
746 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 10Glocks, 86 invisible), 2,764 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,702
Posts18,400,027
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.