Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W
This man, and the left, are completely nutz. You may have heard this, but this is part of his statement Wednesday. It is amazing.

https://cnsnews.com/article/washing...hey-must-not-allow-trump-run-re-election

House Impeachment Manager Adam Schiff (D.-Calif.) told the Senate during the impeachment proceedings on Wednesday that it must remove President Donald Trump from office and not allow him to run for re-election.

If the Senate allows Trump to run for re-election, Schiff insisted that we could not know if the election was “fairly won.

“Instead, we are here today to consider a much more grave matter, and that is an attempt to use the powers of the presidency to cheat in an election,” Schiff told the Senate.

“For precisely this reason,” Schiff said, “the president's misconduct cannot be decided at the ballot box, for we cannot be assured that the vote will be fairly won.”

Later in his presentation, Schiff repeated this point.

“A president this unapologetic, this lawless, this unbound to the Constitution and the oath of office," said Schiff, "must be removed from that office lest he continue to use the vast prejudicial powers at his disposal to seek advantage in the next election.”

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We are seeing the gutting of the constitution and they are being allowed to get away with it!

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Isn't it customary to flush a pile of schitt? I do it at least once a day, sometimes more!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Unfortunately they believe this crap. The American people cannot be depended upon to choose the President. We are intellectually, ethically and morally superior to the average American. We should be allowed to decide what is best for the country and you should accept our decisions. It is the voters fault the country is the way it is but we can correct it.
Eliminate 32 ounce sodas. Confiscate and destroy all the firearms. Remove christianity from our society. Accept homosexuality as normal.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
The avg American is watching sports or mudsharks on the tv.

They will only do what CNN and FB tell them come October

Most not remember a damn thing said in this hearing.

Last edited by hookeye; 01/24/20.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I swear, the combined IQ of the house manager's is lower my belt size.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by deerstalker

I can't say that, my belt size are in the double digits and that's to high for his IQ

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Insanity.
Total bug eyed insanity.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
This man, and the left, are completely nutz. You may have heard this, but this is part of his statement Wednesday. It is amazing.

https://cnsnews.com/article/washing...hey-must-not-allow-trump-run-re-election

House Impeachment Manager Adam Schiff (D.-Calif.) told the Senate during the impeachment proceedings on Wednesday that it must remove President Donald Trump from office and not allow him to run for re-election.

If the Senate allows Trump to run for re-election, Schiff insisted that we could not know if the election was “fairly won.

“Instead, we are here today to consider a much more grave matter, and that is an attempt to use the powers of the presidency to cheat in an election,” Schiff told the Senate.

“For precisely this reason,” Schiff said, “the president's misconduct cannot be decided at the ballot box, for we cannot be assured that the vote will be fairly won.”

Later in his presentation, Schiff repeated this point.

“A president this unapologetic, this lawless, this unbound to the Constitution and the oath of office," said Schiff, "must be removed from that office lest he continue to use the vast prejudicial powers at his disposal to seek advantage in the next election.”

This is Pure Projection.

The Democrats, with the help of the Media are masters at projection and Schiff is head master.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
The Democrats are not trying to impeach Trump.

They're trying to impeach us.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Nadler called him a dictator for wanting to challenge subpoenas in court. Not really sure dictators go to court for things like that.

Carpe' Scrotum
O
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
O
Amen brother, the Dem's are feeding the mushroom population and they are slurping it up.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There is some sort of undiagnosed mental illness in the world, those infected suffer liberalism

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The Democrat plan is to take the Senate in November. The GOP is playing right into that plan by letting the Democrat douchebags run this schittshow in THEIR Senate. Its pizzing GOP donors like me off, they, the Republican Senators, should have never let this happen.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Borchardt
The Democrat plan is to take the Senate in November. The GOP is playing right into that plan by letting the Democrat douchebags run this schittshow in THEIR Senate. Its pizzing GOP donors like me off, they, the Republican Senators, should have never let this happen.

I predict they’ll lose a bunch of seats after this schitt show.
The American public is tired of this Fuqking dog & pony show.

And they pretty much threw Biden under the bus today.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Lionel Nation doesn't think much of Schief and Democrats.

My feelings too.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think they are going to burn in Hell.

Texas
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 45_100
Unfortunately they believe this crap. The American people cannot be depended upon to choose the President. We are intellectually, ethically and morally superior to the average American. We should be allowed to decide what is best for the country and you should accept our decisions. It is the voters fault the country is the way it is but we can correct it.
Eliminate 32 ounce sodas. Confiscate and destroy all the firearms. Remove christianity from our society. Accept homosexuality as normal.

Mark,

I like hearing what the democRATs opinion are and what they think each of us should do...

just do the opposite of what they say, and that should guarantee you, that you are making the right decisions..

follow that guideline and our society hasn't had a clearer picture of what is the right thing to do,
since the liberal left started taking religion out of our schools, and started glorifying Satanism...

Schiff, I'd like to see him made into cole slaw and fed to the hoggs myself...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deerstalker

What is being described is not The President's doing, they are building the case to remove the electoral college....
He is saying the system is broken and as a result he wants to remove the opposition at a point when it is too late to introduce someone else.

So in typical Donkey coalition fashion they are blaming someone else for something they are guilty of.
The difference being they are trying to run the country into a cattle chute where we cannot have a fair election after they accused someone else.....

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
The Democrats are not trying to impeach Trump.

They're trying to impeach us.

The Dems are abusing Trump because it's fun and he's a weakling. It's like children on the playground abusing a retarded kid because it's fun and the kid is a weakling.

They will abuse this weakling until he dies. And in the mean time we all can sit back and watch them torture him for our entertainment.

And the history books record Trump crying like the c u n t that he is everyday on twitter. Good times!

Trump could always kill himself to make it stop. lol

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
701 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 72 invisible), 3,044 guests, and 1,413 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,680
Posts18,399,622
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.