Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by gunner500
LMAO, damn right those little green hornets will make 500, glad you enjoyed the pics big Buddy, hope you sent em to Joel, I sent em to Beaver, I really like the challenge of shooting irons with Sharps, another reason when I read here that 12X may not be enough glass for a deer, pig or coyote at 700 yards near caused me to fall off this chair! ; ] and hell no, the momentum of a big Sharps rifle bullet falling out of the sky will punch clean through a buffalo, I don't want one either LOL.

Yep looks like fun for sure!

I would like to see no scope as an option, but still have 4x magnification. Maybe a magnifier in a peep sight would do the trick. Or even a digital peep with 4x magnification and a tiny red dot with a sliding range mark.

GB1

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by joelkdouglas
LMAO, damn right those little green hornets will make 500, glad you enjoyed the pics big Buddy, hope you sent em to Joel, I sent em to Beaver, I really like the challenge of shooting irons with Sharps, another reason when I read here that 12X may not be enough glass for a deer, pig or coyote at 700 yards near caused me to fall off this chair! ; ] and hell no, the momentum of a big Sharps rifle bullet falling out of the sky will punch clean through a buffalo, I don't want one either LOL.

Yep looks like fun for sure!

I would like to see no scope as an option, but still have 4x magnification. Maybe a magnifier in a peep sight would do the trick. Or even a digital peep with 4x magnification and a tiny red dot with a sliding range mark.

You bet Joel, one thing about hunting with any irons, we simply cant hit what we cant see, out on the Western plains however, and big black buffalo, many were killed in excess of 800 yards with those old Sharps rifles, the Professional Buffalo Hunters were indeed true Marksmen.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
BTW, and back on topic, I just used 20X to send a 210gr ABLR through a coyote lengthways at 569 yards pestering a mama cow down trying to calve, he looked plenty big in the glass, so yes, extra magnification certainly doesn't hurt, it also cured him of his restaurant menu items concerns! cool

Trump Won!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
BTW, and back on topic, I just used 20X to send a 210gr ABLR through a coyote lengthways at 569 yards pestering a mama cow down trying to calve, he looked plenty big in the glass, so yes, extra magnification certainly doesn't hurt, it also cured him of his restaurant menu items concerns! cool

I bet that was one mighty surprised coyote smile

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Tannhauser

I bet that was one mighty surprised coyote smile

For a millisecond maybe as his ribcage swoll the size of a 30 gallon Mystic Grease drum inside his hide, we was completely wrecked and deflated when I rode ATV out to pick him up and haul him away from soon to be new mom cool

You could have put a snuff can in the exit wound in left ham.

Trump Won!
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Originally Posted by 65BR
I click an ad........ 36 ounces? I guess these are recoil reducing scopes......

https://www.brownells.com/guntech/b...ign=2020_01_06_mpo&utm_content=promo

this is actually pretty funny, oh there is a market for it, a big one actually. We also see companies trying to one up each other, you know bigger is better right? 40mm scope tubes. basically the seal team 6 wanna bees, who shoot 20# rifles off fake barricades. Incidentally my personality is like oil and water to those types. we will probably get a couple rolling in on this thread. Go over to snipers hide for a true fill of them. These were the guys who grew up watching way too much call of duty.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

this is actually pretty funny, oh there is a market for it, a big one actually. We also see companies trying to one up each other, you know bigger is better right? 40mm scope tubes. basically the seal team 6 wanna bees, who shoot 20# rifles off fake barricades. Incidentally my personality is like oil and water to those types. we will probably get a couple rolling in on this thread. Go over to snipers hide for a true fill of them. These were the guys who grew up watching way too much call of duty.

Jeez Iā€™m glad Cumilingus came here to straighten us out šŸ‘Œ

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Hondo64d

As near as I can tell, your personality is like oil and water to ALL types. Once again, spewing out your vitriol on subjects you have no experience with and people you have never met. But carry on. Some folks have to get attention however they can get it.

John

All true, John. Unfortunately.

cc, when guys like John and Jordan are getting irritated with your schtick, it may be time for a honest internal evaluation of your 'personality'...

Originally Posted by Llama_Bob
I've seen more well-shot game lost with TSXs than any other premium bullet.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Sniping in Call of Duty is pretty lame. Just for the record.

You can lead a horse...
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 11point, 12344mag, 48 invisible), 2,517 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,360
Posts18,468,961
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.